Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041779 - 07/28/19 09:21 PM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: tmcats]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Sheeat hillbilly you must of hit that shine early today make the goofy assss post. Self leaving KU for Duke or UNC is more unlikely than you posting something coherent one day. Neither one will ever happen...

#2041781 - 07/29/19 10:28 AM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Both are better jobs. K is making 9million a year. Roy has brought UNC up to 6 championships. They both are in a hot bed of talent and both obviously are in a better location. I’d say they are better jobs than UK too and lord knows we sit either close to or on top of about all the records.

#2041782 - 07/29/19 10:41 AM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: tmcats]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Replying slowly due to the mean shine hangover. Pays more money maybe...hotbed of talent is questionable. Better locale...ok I will give you that one.

Self is a midwest guy..he would never be a east coast weenie. So that makes Kansas even better as a seeked out destination for top recruits. If our location sucks it most be the excellent tradition of our program that gets the keeds.

And it not the coaches at KU that gets the recruits because no matter the coach outside of Naismith they all have winning records. Both Carolina and Duke has had losing seasons since the last time KU had one.

Not sure about Kensuck but I think drunk Gallespie had one. So no the money ...location nor anything else would ever tempt Bill to coach any other college team. Possibly NBA one day but no time soon. So try again loooser ...your discussion points have no validity.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (07/29/19 10:48 AM)

#2041784 - 07/29/19 01:02 PM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2041785 - 07/29/19 01:16 PM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The last losing season was from that drunkard pill popping Oklahoma POS Eddie Sutton. He was ok, I watched UK beat the Waymon Tisdale team in person. We were dogs at home

Rupp, Hall, Pitino , Tubby, and Cal never had a losing season.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (07/29/19 01:17 PM)

#2041786 - 07/29/19 01:20 PM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD

I was even in awe of our program.

Kansas has been good too. Just not as good as the Big Blue

I can’t believe they the Helms addition, about like Missouri putting their Prino whatever down.
We have 3 Helms ourselves, we have a little pride as well. Lol. Guess we are tied with UCLA and Kansas ties with dUKe, just 2 back from UNC. Lol

Even 38-24 in Elite Eights.
I understand Bill won’t lleave. Talent will go down once the one and dones go pro and others go G league. Self will do fine by coaching the good players. I think he may leave to coach the best in the NBA. I think Cal will too. As soon as LeBron wants a change. Of course 2 big ego’s could clash.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (07/29/19 03:15 PM)

#2041787 - 07/29/19 01:31 PM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

KSU

Missouri is pathetic

Your rivals. Kansas is far better than both.

#2041789 - 07/29/19 05:58 PM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: tmcats]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Those arent our rivals moron...like Arkie aint yours. Are you really this dumb???..I guess so !!!.

#2041790 - 07/29/19 06:02 PM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: tmcats]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Is it cherry or peach shine making your few remaining brain cells malfunction tonight...again I don't care about Kensuck like you care about Kansas....puhlease get a fuking life if that's possible in that meth infused state..

#2041791 - 07/29/19 06:11 PM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: tmcats]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Your clowns were 18-13 under Gillespie in 08 and missed the tournament like under Cal in 15...so thats missing the tournament twice since the last time Kansas didnt make it in 89....nice try you joke of a little man...your so cute and thin wristed...

#2041797 - 07/30/19 07:19 AM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

KSU

Missouri is pathetic

???

KU is KSU's rival, I guess - but not the other way around. You never hear KU fans talking about KSU.

Missouri isn't even in the same conference and KU hasn't played them in years. Impossible to be a rival if you never play.

Kentucky is a larger rival than either of these.

#2041798 - 07/30/19 09:56 AM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: tmcats]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

That is correct Jimbo. Glad to see that Zed and Maynard let you out of that gimp suit so you could post...

#2041803 - 07/30/19 10:59 AM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Your clowns were 18-13 under Gillespie in 08 and missed the tournament like under Cal in 15...so thats missing the tournament twice since the last time Kansas didnt make it in 89....nice try you joke of a little man...your so cute and thin wristed...

In 13 under Cal when Noel shattered his knee and leg. In 15 we went to FF. Finished 38-1.
3 teams have won 38 in a season. Calipari has coached all 3 of them. Lol

Gillespie was a drunkard and a bully often mistreating players and dehumanizing them. He was ran off and that gave us the great Calipari.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (07/30/19 11:01 AM)

#2041804 - 07/30/19 11:03 AM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: JimWest]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: JimWest
KSU

Missouri is pathetic

???

KU is KSU's rival, I guess - but not the other way around. You never hear KU fans talking about KSU.

Missouri isn't even in the same conference and KU hasn't played them in years. Impossible to be a rival if you never play.

Kentucky is a larger rival than either of these.

We don’t consider Kansas a rival. We consider Louisville, UNC and dUKe as our rivals. Indiana used to be one.

#2041810 - 07/30/19 02:34 PM Re: B12/SEC Challenge ... [Re: tmcats]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Louisville dont rate above KU...no frigging way ...quit drinking shine 24/7. Man you sure gobbles Cal's knob alot. You got his crust on your upper lip. You know everything about him...he doesn't know or would care to know you at all. If he did he would find you an embarrassing fan of the program.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (07/30/19 02:35 PM)

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Preview