Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041729 - 07/25/19 07:45 PM Re: Thr Basketball Tournament [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I would crush you hillbilly..but yeah Self teams coached by him or not chokes...well like Cals over rated teams...right...

#2041730 - 07/25/19 07:48 PM Re: Thr Basketball Tournament [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

Upset win and never trailed. Maybe the “Shocker” logo scared the Kansas players. Kentucky fans hate Wichita due to the coaches nutty wife.

#2041731 - 07/25/19 07:48 PM Re: Thr Basketball Tournament [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
Self Made needs Thomas Robinson, or is he overseas? Self name is on it, I’d damn sure not want these losers using my name.

Hey idiot inbred its called Self Made just because they all once played for Self. Brady Morningstar was the coach of that team. If you are going to talk crapppp know your facts dum dum...has your clowns played yet.

#2041732 - 07/25/19 07:53 PM Re: Thr Basketball Tournament [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

I don’t know if our guys have played or not. I’ve not followed it. I know Self didn’t coach but his name was used by the losers. I’m going to follow what’s left. Who does Syracuse have playing? I read they were tough.

#2041735 - 07/25/19 08:16 PM Re: Thr Basketball Tournament [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yes a team called Blueasss or Bluegrass has played...they got beat by 10 in their first round game. Again if you want to talk smack know your facts. And KU scared of Wichita Shockers..KU is 21-3 vs those clowns. You should be glad your dodging KU in the Champions Classic this season...we would beat you down..

#2041736 - 07/25/19 08:18 PM Re: Thr Basketball Tournament [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
I don’t know if our guys have played or not. I’ve not followed it. I know Self didn’t coach but his name was used by the losers. I’m going to follow what’s left. Who does Syracuse have playing? I read they were tough.

You can read????...Who knew...

#2041744 - 07/25/19 09:51 PM Re: Thr Basketball Tournament [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Crazy train...I couldn't decipher any of that post..deadbeat dad meaning you...lol...crazy

#2041746 - 07/26/19 09:25 AM Re: Thr Basketball Tournament [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

I’m a lot of things, a dead beat dad is out of my purview.

#2041753 - 07/26/19 07:05 PM Re: Thr Basketball Tournament [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

Best wishes for Perry Ellis with his knee surgery. Is he under contract where he can be paid? He’s a good guy to come from Kansas. Lol

#2041754 - 07/26/19 07:12 PM Re: Thr Basketball Tournament [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

You are a loooser dikhead that will die soon. Go away chump.

#2041757 - 07/26/19 07:48 PM Re: Thr Basketball Tournament [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

When Summer League was going on it was mentioned that TRob might be a good pickup for the Lakers to strengthen their bench. I think he’s humbled now and he could play 7-8 years just by rebounding , put backs and defending. Boogie likes him and I’d love for him to get a chance. 2.5 - 3 million a year unless he can make more overseas. It’s no negative against him, Boogie is on the cheap contract too.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (07/26/19 07:49 PM)

#2041767 - 07/27/19 04:36 PM Re: Thr Basketball Tournament [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Wichita team playing much better vs Sideline Cancer than Self Made. Every plowbilly from Wichashitty is at that game...damn I thought KC women were fat...big girls in Wichita...The After Shocks come from them jumping up and down.

#2041788 - 07/29/19 03:42 PM Re: Thr Basketball Tournament [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

Lol. I don’t get these kids these days. They think the big girls are sexy. The huge hips, legs like tree trunks they like.

I like the 60’s 70’s and 80’s hotness Slim and trim. The ones they like these days are what we called fat. None of them that were fat would run around with gut hanging out or to the beach in a 2 piece. For Gods sake, cover up.

#2041792 - 07/29/19 06:25 PM Re: Thr Basketball Tournament [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Kensuck Ayushusua has clouded your simple mind...this era the in shape girls are finer and the fatties are fatter. No in between except for your little wanker between the pork chop legs of a Kensuck sow...but enjoy anyhow....soooowie..lol

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview