Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041645 - 07/14/19 03:28 PM Quick guys ESPNU. KU vs UK
KYBLUEBLOOD Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

They interrupted their playing every dUKe game 100x to show this.

#2041646 - 07/14/19 04:35 PM Re: Quick guys ESPNU. KU vs UK [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Moonshine infused paranoia....probably some meth involved also. Hey thats it Kensucky M&Ms are moonshine and meth...Kensucky is the original Missouri....lol

#2041648 - 07/14/19 05:40 PM Re: Quick guys ESPNU. KU vs UK [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

A few of them around for sure. You should see Florida. We don’t have the mass human crap on sidewalks and people sleeping and bumming on the streets like California. My son was in SF, LA, and San Diego. Same ssh*t. He traveled all over. He said Boise, Idaho was about his favorite.

If you were in Florida and a sealed 30 lb block of pure Colombian cocaine washed up what would you do, say it was early morning or late night and no one around?

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (07/14/19 05:46 PM)

#2041649 - 07/14/19 08:06 PM Re: Quick guys ESPNU. KU vs UK [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Preposterous scenario....someone would know it was there...Florida is just over populated...trash and sheeat just going to happen...San Fran the same...but Kensucky has rural drug problems..Thats why Narcoland picked Kensucky to film their series...

#2041651 - 07/15/19 12:17 AM Re: Quick guys ESPNU. KU vs UK [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

They’re dropping like flies. I actually knew one kid who went to school with my youngest. Good kid for years, church going family etc. graduated with high honors and was a worker. He repaired game systems, cut grass, whatever to make money. Put college off and worked as a boiler maker until he OD. Died at 20 years old about 1 1/2 years ago. In grade school and HS friends with my son. I hated it.
We had a state policeman narcotics detective who stole prescription pads and wrote his own , stole evidence and used over $ 139,000 (he testified it was more) off a state credit card to buy drugs. For me, his timeline didn’t add up. I think he was high on the cash. Big home, pool , Hummer, wife in a Mercedes etc. Anyway, he retired a week before he was arrested. So you know he was tipped off to save his retirement. His punishment? 2 years in a halfway house in lovely Tampa, Fl. He got out in a little over a year and he and his wife testified they couldn’t afford to live and pay the money bank to the taxpayers. They didn’t have to. He got a sweet deal. Still living high on the hog to somehow.

#2041655 - 07/15/19 02:42 PM Re: Quick guys ESPNU. KU vs UK [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
You had me at...wait, what? There are sidewalks in KY?

#2041656 - 07/15/19 05:03 PM Re: Quick guys ESPNU. KU vs UK [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Wilt Chamberlain

Yea, but thank God we have more than Kansas, which isn’t saying much really.

#2041657 - 07/15/19 06:59 PM Re: Quick guys ESPNU. KU vs UK [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

What???. More sidewalks or more meth....

Preview