Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041458 - 06/27/19 12:02 PM Re: KSU's Rison suspended [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
So, timmay either knows there's significant differences between the Rison case and what went on with Pooka and therefore correctly asserted differing outcomes, or he's basing his statements on a premise that Lawrence PD, the judge in the case, KU Athletics as well as the KU academic side and their title IX office are all complicit in some kind of shady probably illegal coverup.

One of these possible premises would be one based on facts and the correct one. One would be the conclusion of a jealous petty fan of a school obsessed with everything KU/Lawrence related and thus assigning irrational nefarious motives and actions to anything that happens here at KU and/or Lawrence.

See, timmay actions still speak louder than words and hence why Madcapper and I and everyone else on this board clearly see your petty jealousy driven inferiority complex at work in everything you post here even in regards to KU football.

#2041470 - 06/27/19 05:54 PM Re: KSU's Rison suspended [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

Loc: Now, The Plaza
It is difficult being a Bluemont fan. If you live in a sh!thole town and cheer for a sh!thole college surrounded by the smell of manure and pig farms, one tends to have an inferiority complex. It stems from being ill at ease in social situations, having difficulty deciding which is the salad fork and which is the dinner fork, and wearing clothes that don't fit with white socks with dress shoes from Shoe Carnival from the big city of Topeka. One tends to lash out at their betters. Hence, one goes to a website where one is unwelcome to troll and post stupid photos to make oneself feel better.

It manifests itself by imitating a certain (now loser) university to the north by saying things like "Purple Power" (imitating "Power of Red"), calling your offense the "Ace Formation," and calling first stringers "ones," and second stringers "twos." One then begins saying things like, "Boy, that was sure a humdinger of game, beating Southeast Idaho School for the Deaf 44-0, but I sure wish we could have gotten our 'fours' into the game so they could gain experience."

Sadly, for them, we know those days are over. I remember when KU hired a Division II equivalent for the 1997 season in Gameball. So now, doddering fools venture over to another website where one is unwelcome after being booed off Tigerboard.

Take pity on the sad troll crying out for attention.

#2041615 - 07/10/19 07:01 PM Re: KSU's Rison suspended [Re: KUCO_VOC]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
https://themercury.com/k_state_sports/br...1fea5a31bb.html

Riley County Deputy Attorney Barry Disney said on or about April 15 to 16, Rison went to the victim's apartment and struck her with an open hand. Rison pleaded guilty and did not object to what was stated. One day after the arrest, K-State head football coach Chris Klieman announced Rison’s indefinite suspension from the team. On June 30, Rison announced via Twitter he was transferring to Fullerton College, a community college located in Fullerton, California.

#2041616 - 07/10/19 07:18 PM Re: KSU's Rison suspended [Re: KUCO_VOC]
madcapper Online   content
Big Dipper

Loc: Ozarks
Good for him and ksuck

#2041617 - 07/11/19 01:10 PM Re: KSU's Rison suspended [Re: madcapper]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: madcapper
Good for him and ksuck
So Rison found a lateral move quickly for him. That's good for Rison and ksuc.

#2041618 - 07/11/19 01:15 PM Re: KSU's Rison suspended [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
"Hunter Rison arrived wearing in court Wednesday wearing a K-State blazer emblazoned with the Powercat logo, glasses and dyed-blond hair. He said his relationship with the victim was a "toxic" one."

You can take the wildcat out of KSU, but not the blazer!! Anything BUT the blazer...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Preview