Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041553 - 07/04/19 11:07 PM Frank Mason Waived by Kings
TheStarhawk Online   content
Big Dipper

Loc: Florida
That absolutely sucks! The dude averaged 7 points in 52 games. Thats not bad.
My personal favorite Jayhawk ever. Frank doesn't deserve this! Best wishes to you Frank! frown frown

#2041555 - 07/04/19 11:51 PM Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings [Re: TheStarhawk]
moose1 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Wichita
It might be a good thing for him. The the point guard position is pretty crowded in SAC and not a lot of minutes to go around. Who knows maybe he ends up on the Lakers.

#2041556 - 07/05/19 02:56 AM Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings [Re: TheStarhawk]
TheStarhawk Online   content
Big Dipper

Loc: Florida
Lakers weren't loyal to Malik, Svi.

LeBron wasn't loyal to Wiggins. Instead of keeping Wiggins and mentoring him he gave him away. LeBron I'm not a fan of his GM abilities. I like him but I don't like how he is tears apart teams.

Wouldn't want Frank in Los Angeles. I want him to go to a team that will give him a chance. Really hoping someone gives him that chance. He is injured so there is that.

#2041557 - 07/05/19 08:27 AM Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings [Re: TheStarhawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Frank was just as good as Josh in da league hard to figure. Hope somebody picks him up...

#2041558 - 07/05/19 09:31 AM Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings [Re: TheStarhawk]
moose1 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Wichita
I just said Lakers because they have a need for players and they are up against the cap. Frank is a good player they can pick up cheap.

I do feel confident Frank will land somewhere.

#2041564 - 07/06/19 10:44 AM Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings [Re: TheStarhawk]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: TheStarhawk
Lakers weren't loyal to Malik, Svi.

Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk was stuck behind Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Reggie Bullock and Lance Stephenson. Lakers made a move to better the team in moving player dept. Svi will get playing time in Detroit or another NBA team.

#2041565 - 07/06/19 12:26 PM Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings [Re: TheStarhawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Detroit it is...

#2041566 - 07/06/19 06:10 PM Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Frank Mason is a very high character and mature man who would be good for any team. He could start on a few building teams or backup on a contender. His teammates loved the way he showed up to practice hard everyday without complaints.

Grimes could have learned by his example. Is he seriously sitting out a year to play at Houston? His attitude will have to change a lot and hit some 3’s when needed but likely won’t be the lottery pick he was supposed to be this year in 2 more years.
Grimes was ranked #5 in the top 100 in the class, a work ethic like Calipari put #88 4-star Tyler Herro (undersized) may have been beneficial. Herro was a lottery pick one and done. 13th pick.

#2041567 - 07/06/19 06:44 PM Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings [Re: TheStarhawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Damm...holy sheeeaatt it is alive...I was hoping not but you cant kill the moonshine infused undead...lol...welcome back dikheed...

#2041569 - 07/06/19 07:34 PM Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Moonshiners are hard to kill, at least no embalming needed. I’ve not drank it in years, my Dr and his nurse did ask me if I could get them some. The female nurse was the ballsy one and wanted the clear. Dr wanted cinnamon, root beer or peach. (For pussies).

Ole Kansas #1 with that strong team of veterans coming back. Glad the NCAA did the right thing and will allow DeSousa to play. I thought for sure he’d have to go some G-league route.
I hope Dok can stay healthy a year.

I guess KU fans ready for some football. Les Miles should get it done. Give him a couple years.

We lost a former beloved Kentucky Wildcat #22 the hefty lefty Jared Lorenzen died at 38. Won a Super Bowl ring with the Giants. Eli Manning has even reached out to the BBN on the radio on what a beloved teammate he was.
Lifelong battle with his weight, got up to 574 lbs before starting a journey that was being filmed to lose. He lost 100+ but in the end heart and kidney problems got him. Helluva high school athlete in 3 sports. Started qb at UK and made the Giants roster. 2 young kids left behind sucks. Waiting on the info to donate for the kids.

#2041570 - 07/07/19 09:05 AM Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings [Re: TheStarhawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

He was 574 lbs ...dayuum..Now I dont feel bad at 6ft 4 and 276...thats a sad story ...dude could wing that football but should habe laid off the chicken wings..why the long hiatus there ya dang hillbilly.

#2041572 - 07/07/19 10:15 AM Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings [Re: TheStarhawk]
madcapper Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Ozarks
Got ya beat there phogo, 6'6" and 280. Lot of weight for a 71 year old guy. Must be the good ozark living...lol.

#2041573 - 07/07/19 11:36 AM Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings [Re: TheStarhawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I guess..too much catfish and hush puppies...

#2041576 - 07/07/19 03:21 PM Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
He was 574 lbs ...dayuum..Now I dont feel bad at 6ft 4 and 276...thats a sad story ...dude could wing that football but should habe laid off the chicken wings..why the long hiatus there ya dang hillbilly.

Spent about 6 weeks in Clearwater. Hell, it’s hotter here than down there right now.
Just stayed offline awhile.
I’m short compared to you guys. Just shy of 6’2 and weighed 185 last week.

#2041577 - 07/07/19 03:30 PM Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings [Re: TheStarhawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

But you are sickly...not a way I want to lose weight...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview