Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041505 - 06/28/19 05:38 PM Kevin Kietzman is done
INation Offline
Thunderhawk

Kietzman is out at 810 and likely out of the KC area if not broadcasting all together.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kmbc.co...t-ways/28224772

#2041507 - 06/28/19 06:30 PM Re: Kevin Kietzman is done [Re: INation]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
He got what he deserved.

#2041510 - 06/28/19 09:01 PM Re: Kevin Kietzman is done [Re: INation]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
That's awesome news....could not stand the guy.

#2041511 - 06/28/19 09:51 PM Re: Kevin Kietzman is done [Re: INation]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
I haven't been paying enough attention to this deal, but from the limited amount I have heard, it's a pretty scummy thing to imply someone had a role in the death of their child from a horrible disease.

#2041512 - 06/29/19 10:24 AM Re: Kevin Kietzman is done [Re: INation]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Kietzman has been dead to me for many years. Worthless.

#2041514 - 06/29/19 01:26 PM Re: Kevin Kietzman is done [Re: INation]
PbBut Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: 66227
I guess Kietzman will find out what it is like On the Bench rather than Between the Lines. And maybe he can take that Walking Dead cast member, Jack Harry, with him.

#2041515 - 06/29/19 03:43 PM Re: Kevin Kietzman is done [Re: PbBut]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
in kk's profession, speaking for myself only here, it would be easy to become a cynical old turd with dumb outbursts that came to be his shtick.

i mean you sit on your arse day-after-day listening to bubbas, wannabees, and the mindless whine, gripe, and moan incessantly about the same stuff and try to make sense of it. you see people, particularly coaches, advance and admired by cheating their way through the system like cats milking a cow. you watch player entitlement grow to epic levels from high school through the pros. and you're supposed to take that, repeated day after day, and make something interesting of it. that's a boring at the same time tough ass job. so, guys like kk turn on their fans, patrons, and principals (andy reid in this case) to no good end. it's not the first time. and he's not alone.

pros like dan patrick are highly skilled, incredibly so in his case, yet suffer from depression for a reason. whether that's tied to their profession, i haven't a clue, but i certainly wouldn't be surprised. it's a career that begs peggy lee's question better than most: Is that all there is?

#2041516 - 06/29/19 03:56 PM Re: Kevin Kietzman is done [Re: tmcats]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
Originally Posted By: tmcats
in kk's profession, speaking for myself only here, it would be easy to become a cynical old turd with dumb outbursts that came to be his shtick.

i mean you sit on your arse day-after-day listening to bubbas, wannabees, and the mindless whine, gripe, and moan incessantly about the same stuff and try to make sense of it. you see people, particularly coaches, advance and admired by cheating their way through the system like cats milking a cow. you watch player entitlement grow to epic levels from high school through the pros. and you're supposed to take that, repeated day after day, and make something interesting of it. that's a boring at the same time tough ass job. so, guys like kk turn on their fans, patrons, and principals (andy reid in this case) to no good end. it's not the first time. and he's not alone.

pros like dan patrick are highly skilled, incredibly so in his case, yet suffer from depression for a reason. whether that's tied to their profession, i haven't a clue, but i certainly wouldn't be surprised. it's a career that begs peggy lee's question better than most: Is that all there is?

What a sh!/t post. No doubt you are a cynical old man.... but wouldn’t expect anything else from you. Hopefully Stan Weber disappears with him. Now if we could just get you to disappear from this forum forever.

Edited by track (06/29/19 04:00 PM)

#2041517 - 06/29/19 04:36 PM Re: Kevin Kietzman is done [Re: INation]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Life according to timmy: Coaches cheating is the root of all evil and must be mentioned in every post. It is also the reason k-state doesn't dominate because their coach won't cheat. Unfair.

#2041519 - 06/29/19 05:29 PM Re: Kevin Kietzman is done [Re: INation]
madcapper Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Ozarks
Of course i would expect you to make excuses for kk after all he is a graduate of mancrappy. The fact he has the same little brother attitude as you timmay should have no bearing on the low life . lying, scumbag he is. It just finally caught up with him and even being a partial owner couldn't save him. Glad he is gone and hope he stays gone.

#2041520 - 06/29/19 06:04 PM Re: Kevin Kietzman is done [Re: INation]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Oh I just found out I have terminal cancer...I will find Timmay and execute him....that is if he actually worth the price of a bullet...

#2041521 - 06/29/19 08:17 PM Re: Kevin Kietzman is done [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

lol, y'all are pretty sensitive about cheating coaches. i never said a word about bill self. if you'd like to have that conversation separately though, i'm all in.

and i certainly wasn't defending kk. i find him and his profession, generally, like bob knight to be a notch below whatever you consider awful.

#2041522 - 06/29/19 09:19 PM Re: Kevin Kietzman is done [Re: tmcats]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: tmcats
lol, y'all are pretty sensitive about cheating coaches. i never said a word about bill self. if you'd like to have that conversation separately though, i'm all in.

and i certainly wasn't defending kk. i find him and his profession, generally, like bob knight to be a notch below whatever you consider awful.

Interesting. No one on here mentioned Bill Self. Oh wait a minute, you did.

#2041523 - 06/29/19 10:02 PM Re: Kevin Kietzman is done [Re: AlOerter]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: AlOerter
Life according to timmy: Coaches cheating is the root of all evil and must be mentioned in every post. It is also the reason k-state doesn't dominate because their coach won't cheat. Unfair.

i apologize if this wasn't a reference to bill self. my bad.

#2041524 - 06/29/19 10:17 PM Re: Kevin Kietzman is done [Re: INation]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Running out of stock ugly women photos???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview