Page 168 of 183 < 1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 182 183 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2048405 - 04/23/20 10:58 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
So, if I am reading you correctly, you are suggesting the if you have cancer, remove it, rather than blow your head off with a shotgun?

Well, OK, I suppose you could blow your brains out later if the cancer removal doesn't take care of it.

But what if the main idea was just to blow your brains out? Why waste the money and effort on surgery? Just get on with it.

You've given me a lot to think about. I thank you for that. There really aren't any correct answers I guess. Every option is pretty much the same.
Culture is a swampland of superstition, ignorance and abuse.

#2048406 - 04/24/20 07:30 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Remember also .... if you are put off by his derangement it turns out that it is actually YOU who is deranged.

#2048409 - 04/24/20 10:02 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Do what Rump suggested. Inject bleach. It'll cure what ails you, even if you are down to eating rats. "What have you got to lose?"
He's no doctor, but he knows everything you need to know.

#2048410 - 04/24/20 10:06 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Originally Posted By: kellyfenton
Remember ... his unprecedented ignorance and corruption are merely a symptom.

I swear, the check is in the mail!

#2048411 - 04/24/20 10:15 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: appyhawk]
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: appyhawk
Do what Rump suggested. Inject bleach. It'll cure what ails you, even if you are down to eating rats. "What have you got to lose?"
He's no doctor, but he knows everything you need to know.

Because I am trying to limit my and other people's exposure I am looking for one-stop shopping for both my Lysol and syringe needs. Any suggestions?

#2048413 - 04/24/20 02:44 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Hey, can't you people take a joke. tiny was just being sarcastic, the UV light and disinfectant stuff, it was just a joke, couldn't you see it in his face?

Just when I thought he was Nikola Tesla and Jonas Salk all wrapped up in one fetid pustule of a facsimile of a human, it turns out he is really Henny Youngman!

Wow, he sure played the media on that one, what a genius.

For 40% of America, suspension of disbelief is a way of life.

#2048414 - 04/24/20 03:14 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

Plus he didn’t actually recommend it. He merely suggested that ingesting disinfectants COULD be a cure. The media and the TDSers are always treating him unfairly like that. Which is why he won.

#2048415 - 04/24/20 03:47 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I would like to go on record as saying that giving me another tax cut could cure Covid.

Come on people, let your congressperson know that Park needs another tax cut and this could be the thing that saves us all.

What do you have to lose?

#2048416 - 04/24/20 04:40 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
lobster Offline
You feel the pinch?

Loc: DCHawk's basement.
As much as people dislike Trump, one thing I appreciate about him is that he doesn't hide his b.s. and flaws. He wears it all on his sleeve. You can easily tell when he's lying, etc.

What is equally as damaging to a country though, is when people pretend to be professional leaders and they hide their real flaws and corruption. Obama and Bush were both extremely corrupt presidents and fall into this category, as did Hillary, as does Biden. If you understand this one point, you will understand why Trump is appealing to so many despite his obvious problems.

You may not like what I'm saying, but people do value transparency these days, especially after years of Bush, Obama, etc. That is why I think despite all the stupid things Trump has done, I still think he has a chance of winning.

Edited by lobster (04/24/20 04:45 PM)

#2048417 - 04/24/20 05:23 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
JimWest Online   happy
))<>((

Trump only needs to win 4 tossup states to win. Florida, North Carolina, Michigan/Wisconsin/Pennsylvania, and Arizona.

#2048418 - 04/24/20 05:51 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: lobster]
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: lobster
As much as people dislike Trump, one thing I appreciate about him is that he doesn't hide his b.s. and flaws. He wears it all on his sleeve. You can easily tell when he's lying, etc.

What is equally as damaging to a country though, is when people pretend to be professional leaders and they hide their real flaws and corruption. Obama and Bush were both extremely corrupt presidents and fall into this category, as did Hillary, as does Biden. If you understand this one point, you will understand why Trump is appealing to so many despite his obvious problems.

You may not like what I'm saying, but people do value transparency these days, especially after years of Bush, Obama, etc. That is why I think despite all the stupid things Trump has done, I still think he has a chance of winning.

Good lord but the first part of this is dumb and shortsighted. Not caring what others think is noble ONLY when one is fighting for some principle. Trumps not caring is the same not caring that a two year old throwing a tantrum or that of a sociopath or that of a narcissist or someone who’s drunk. You are absolutely unable to make ESSENTIAL distinctions when you try to make a point. You have some notion you’re making sense but you absolutely are not.

Furthermore Trump is nothing BUT flaws. He has no mitigating qualities to hide them behind.

And finally he’s a narcissist. He doesn’t think he HAS flaws so he’s not not hiding anything.

#2048420 - 04/24/20 06:32 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
lobster Offline
You feel the pinch?

I don't disagree with his flaws, but we know what his are -- that was my point that you missed.

The fact you get so emotional when I state a simple truth shows that you might want investigate why it bothers you so much. Stay safe.

Edited by lobster (04/24/20 06:32 PM)

#2048421 - 04/24/20 06:37 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

Did you address even one of my counterpoints? Of course not. You merely repeated your original flawed premise. Maybe if you say it one more time it won’t be specious.

#2048422 - 04/24/20 06:41 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
lobster Offline
You feel the pinch?

My premise was based on a fact that many people view him in that regard. How can that be wrong?

I used to be similar, I get it.

#2048423 - 04/24/20 06:44 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

No. That’s not what you said. You said HE didn’t care about his flaws. Which is true. What is absolutely false is that it is somehow something to be admired. All right, I can’t take another moment of this lazy thinking you mistake for truth. If I’m emotional about that it’s cuz half the country is infected with it.

And btw, when someone challenges one of your lazy premises, defending it by say “cuz it’s true” pretty much punctures the balloon of your premise.

Edited by kellyfenton (04/24/20 06:48 PM)

Page 168 of 183 < 1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 182 183 >

Preview