Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041221 - 06/15/19 12:23 PM From Yahoo Sports
INation Offline
Thunderhawk

"Those expected to be in the crosshairs and face the most significant penalties include: Louisville, North Carolina State, Kansas, Arizona, LSU, USC, Oklahoma State, South Carolina and Auburn."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/...ocid=spartandhp

#2041223 - 06/15/19 04:18 PM Re: From Yahoo Sports [Re: INation]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Arizona for sure.

#2041234 - 06/16/19 08:57 PM Re: From Yahoo Sports [Re: INation]
EstebanBugatti Online   content
Big Dipper

Written by a fizzou troll.

#2041242 - 06/17/19 10:52 AM Re: From Yahoo Sports [Re: EstebanBugatti]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
irrespective who wrote the article, the ncaa is clearly doing something based on the fbi investigation. for most of the world, not all but most, that's a good outcome.

#2041255 - 06/17/19 01:13 PM Re: From Yahoo Sports [Re: INation]
EstebanBugatti Online   content
Big Dipper

A fizzou troll brings out a kitten troll.

#2041259 - 06/17/19 03:08 PM Re: From Yahoo Sports [Re: EstebanBugatti]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: EstebanBugatti
A fizzou troll brings out a kitten troll.

i admit that it's interesting watching ku fan reaction to all this. i mean it's been forever coming, hasn't it. and there are very few here who are willing to face the music much less direct the questions.

#2041260 - 06/17/19 04:00 PM Re: From Yahoo Sports [Re: INation]
madcapper Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Ozarks
Let's wait and see the results before making accusations. So Timmay will you accept a minor penalty or is the jealously so deep only the worst will satisfy your hate.

#2041271 - 06/17/19 10:19 PM Re: From Yahoo Sports [Re: madcapper]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: madcapper
Let's wait and see the results before making accusations. So Timmay will you accept a minor penalty or is the jealously so deep only the worst will satisfy your hate.

seriously, i'm not jealous of crookedness. i thought roy had a fabulous program. but we'll never know if it was any different than self's, given the academic fraud at unc.

like any outsider, from south bend to spokan and back to philly, we all want to see this cheating stop once and for all. susan rice was right.

so yes, to answer your question, i expect something major hits ku and will be disappointed if it's a slap on the wrist. but what's going on or will happen down the road, we really don't know?

#2041272 - 06/17/19 11:07 PM Re: From Yahoo Sports [Re: INation]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
You are a whacky sad little man...nothing is going to happen to old KU...

#2041273 - 06/18/19 12:02 AM Re: From Yahoo Sports [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Phoggy, you're breaking his heart with such words!

#2041274 - 06/18/19 07:12 AM Re: From Yahoo Sports [Re: Jayhawk1952]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952
Phoggy, you're breaking his heart with such words!

nah, i enjoy such tails of delusion and hope from the comical old sea dog. he runs from reality like my frisbee catchin' dog on a summer beach.

#2041275 - 06/18/19 08:50 AM Re: From Yahoo Sports [Re: INation]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
What beach...cow patty beach outside of Mancrappy...hey I aint the one posting troll crap on another teams message board. Thats a sign of your pathetically boring life. I have never even visited another team's message board. So keep spouting your A. Orange infused/confused crap and we will keep laughing at you.

#2041277 - 06/18/19 11:08 AM Re: From Yahoo Sports [Re: tmcats]
moose1 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Wichita
Originally Posted By: tmcats
Originally Posted By: madcapper

seriously, i'm not jealous of crookedness. i thought roy had a fabulous program. but we'll never know if it was any different than self's, given the academic fraud at unc.

like any outsider, from south bend to spokan and back to philly, we all want to see this cheating stop once and for all. susan rice was right.

so yes, to answer your question, i expect something major hits ku and will be disappointed if it's a slap on the wrist. but what's going on or will happen down the road, we really don't know?

Taking KU out of the equation. I am not sure what happened there, but I will admit it doesn't look good.

That said taking KU out of the discussion do you really think cheating is going to stop in college sports? It has been going on pretty much since the inception, and it has gone on today. There is probably not a school that has not been caught up in it at some point in time (including your beloved Cats).

Now I do think getting one and dones out of the mix would do A LOT to curb abuses. That said there will ALWAYS be cheating. It is sad but it is true.

#2041296 - 06/20/19 10:20 AM Re: From Yahoo Sports [Re: moose1]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

moose, life is full of cheaters from the church to commerce, government, even into the family. but that doesn't make it acceptable. as a society, we see it, stand in it, and fix it as best we can and then move on to the next issue; same for hoops. the rice commission was right in their findings.

#2041298 - 06/20/19 10:42 AM Re: From Yahoo Sports [Re: tmcats]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Cheating doesn't bother me. Everyone cheats. We all know that. It's the getting caught that bothers me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview