Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041198 - 06/14/19 10:31 AM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: Jayhawk1952]
madcapper Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Ozarks
That's it Tommy, let that jealousy and hate out. It is good for you to admit it and almost understandable coming from such an inferior program. One day you may be able to even admit your inferior complex.

#2041199 - 06/14/19 10:41 AM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
He is about as dumb as that Tommy Boy character..Timmay probably wont be around that much longer and I will be glad when that happens...I mean KyJelly was a bit of a troll but he was much easier to take than this purp hayseed and his ugly women pics...Timmay is about as strange of a troll there is...sad little man.

#2041200 - 06/14/19 10:47 AM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: tmcats]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
being dirty is not my goal in life. i don't hate ku. i loathe bill self and his cheating program because he and others of his ilk are ruining college hoops, a game i have loved all my life. going into a gym to watch guys purchased by adidas beat your kids is distressing, yes. and then to parade those championships as something special when they're nothing more than meaningless buys like fancy new shoes off the shelf is beyond irritating. i hope he gets his ass hammered by the ncaa like a ten-penny nail. i'll smile. maybe toast a beer. but i doubt it happens because bill self has mastered the art of "we good?" plausible deniability like no other. he and his program are pathetic examples of what money and power beget in college sports.

#2041202 - 06/14/19 10:59 AM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

It's a good thing that the catty mouse is not a prosecuting attorney. A ton of innocent people would be in jail without any evidence, except for what he fabricated.

#2041203 - 06/14/19 11:36 AM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: TheStarhawk]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Thanks for your kind remarks concerning my post. Yes, I'm a history nut. History gives us an overall view that exceeds what we see in the present. Knowing history can help us to understand that the present may not be as bad as some may lead us to believe. Of course, there is also the matter of interpretation and two people can look at the same facts and come up with a different interpretation of them. You did say that Duke dominated the 90's. The fact is that KU was the winning-est school in the 90's. Some think you start with 1990 and finish with 1999. I believe the correct way is to start with 1991 and finish with 2000. Here's both. You can see that KU was easily the winning-est team in the 90's either way:

Years. . . . . . . KU . . . . . . . . . . . .Duke
1990 - 1999 . 286 - 60 = .827 . . 261 - 78 = .777
1991 - 2000 . 280 - 65 = .812 . . 271 - 71 = .786

#2041204 - 06/14/19 12:58 PM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Original AFH Gangsta

Speaking of KYblueblood...where has he been. Hope his health hasnt turned for the worse...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (06/14/19 12:59 PM)

#2041205 - 06/14/19 01:01 PM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: Jayhawk1952]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952
It's a good thing that the catty mouse is not a prosecuting attorney. A ton of innocent people would be in jail without any evidence, except for what he fabricated.

the ncaa is going to be on ku like stink on hot garbage, in fact they already are according to reports. so, i wouldn't be quite so condescending right now if a j'hawk fan.

#2041206 - 06/14/19 01:35 PM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Original AFH Gangsta

Man where you find dem ugly women ...condescending comes with our dominance over your bball program over the yrs...KU will get a slap on the hand...thats about it...

#2041207 - 06/14/19 03:10 PM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: tmcats]
moose1 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Wichita
Originally Posted By: tmcats
being dirty is not my goal in life. i don't hate ku. i loathe bill self and his cheating program because he and others of his ilk are ruining college hoops, a game i have loved all my life. going into a gym to watch guys purchased by adidas beat your kids is distressing, yes. and then to parade those championships as something special when they're nothing more than meaningless buys like fancy new shoes off the shelf is beyond irritating. i hope he gets his ass hammered by the ncaa like a ten-penny nail. i'll smile. maybe toast a beer. but i doubt it happens because bill self has mastered the art of "we good?" plausible deniability like no other. he and his program are pathetic examples of what money and power beget in college sports.

You are such a hypocrite. How did Beasley get to K State? I am not saying all this is right, but do not be all high and mighty thinking KSU is squeaky clean.

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/9/28/16378...tin-pay-players

#2041208 - 06/14/19 03:18 PM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Speaking of KYblueblood...where has he been. Hope his health hasnt turned for the worse...

Wondering the same thing. Hope he's still around.

#2041209 - 06/14/19 03:40 PM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: moose1]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: moose1
Originally Posted By: tmcats

You are such a hypocrite. How did Beasley get to K State? I am not saying all this is right, but do not be all high and mighty thinking KSU is squeaky clean.

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/9/28/16378...tin-pay-players

frank was sent packing. he's as crooked as self, just not as experienced or shifty.

#2041212 - 06/14/19 04:52 PM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: Jayhawk1952]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I guess the shoe companies don't think k-state is worth spending money on players. Maybe it just cost them too much coin to induce someone to go there.

All elite players get offers from unscrupulous people. When you have a high profile program, those are the players that are going to be interested in your school because of national exposure and a chance to win titles.

The shoe money is more about "remember me when you go pro".

#2041213 - 06/14/19 06:28 PM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: tmcats]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
If you don't like Self then why bother posting on this board?

#2041217 - 06/15/19 08:34 AM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: 58hawk]
moose1 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Wichita
Originally Posted By: 58hawk
If you don't like Self then why bother posting on this board?

Eecause he is a troll.

#2041218 - 06/15/19 09:25 AM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Original AFH Gangsta

You probably meant Emaw hes a troll....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Preview