Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041174 - 06/12/19 09:45 PM It means nothing
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
but after landing Wilson today KU has been put as #1 in the way too early preseason poll...nice but we were preseason #1 last yr also...hope we follow through a bit better this time...

#2041175 - 06/12/19 10:40 PM Re: It means nothing [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Last year was one of those "What if years." We started out quite well. Beat some really good teams. Then the wheels fell off due to injuries, Grimes not panning out after his first game and not getting De Sousa back. We're probably fortunate that we ended up as well as we did. Don't really like to start the year out with a # 1 label. Top 5 or 10 is fine, you have some room to go up. At # 1 it's either stay there or go down. Few teams can stay there for a whole season.

#2041176 - 06/12/19 10:54 PM Re: It means nothing [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Past your bedtime pops...and your description of what happened last yr is accurate. Hope we can dodge the injury bug this season...

#2041183 - 06/13/19 09:56 AM Re: It means nothing [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
We need to avoid/dodge the ncaa hammer bug.

The trials are over. The ncaa is now free to knock some skulls.

#2041195 - 06/13/19 10:53 PM Re: It means nothing [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

You are goofy to bring us down like that...if they were going to nail us they would have never of released Silvio....think McMichawk....think...

Preview