Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040996 - 05/31/19 09:23 AM Kyree Walker
Alknoff Offline
Jayhawk

Another potential reclassification to keep our eyes on. Five star SG/SF in 2020 who could slide right into Grimes’ void. Originally committed to ASU, decommitted and it now looks to be a three team race between KU, Zona, and Arkansas.

Walker said he would “probably” reclassify to 2019. I think he could be the missing piece to next year’s roster.

#2041007 - 05/31/19 11:19 PM Re: Kyree Walker [Re: Alknoff]
TheStarhawk Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Florida
This is recruiting class might be the most disappointing in recent memory. If not for De Sousa's return we would be in a not so good place.

I have been wrong with every recruiting prediction I've had.
First I believed, Precious would come here, he didn't. not so dissapointing.

Then I was totally positive RJ would come here, and he didn't. Why do you reclassify, announce your "schools" and change your list, to just decide you won't be going to college at all. totally unhonest, not a fan of a guy that does that. It might be better he isn't coming here, even though he is talented, seems like an ego type.

So here we are, with leftovers. This is what I will say. I don't think we get Kyree.

Wilson should come here to Kansas. The guy just got done with an official list. This Kyree guy hasn't even decided anything yet.

If Wilson doesn't commit. I don't see if there is another big time recruit wanting to come here. it will have to be kyree then.

Can someone explain to me why everyone reclassifys now? are these kids even receiving an education. thing seems to me full of corruption. which gets you billy Preston type kids.

okay. end of rant.

hey, we shouldn't be that bad next year.

Edited by TheStarhawk (05/31/19 11:20 PM)

#2041010 - 05/31/19 11:34 PM Re: Kyree Walker [Re: Alknoff]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
A rant not worth posting...Bill will nail down one or two last minute recruits...mark my words.

#2041011 - 06/01/19 02:18 AM Re: Kyree Walker [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

I agree that Bill will get another good recruit or two.

#2041012 - 06/01/19 08:32 AM Re: Kyree Walker [Re: Alknoff]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Agreeing with the mighty Gusher is always a win win scenario...bravo sir...

Preview