Page 91 of 100 < 1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 99 100 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040846 - 05/23/19 02:44 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
The Methzoorah legislature didn't want to be out done by Alabama, so they went all in to try and stop the baby killing. And yet their god struck the capital down like Sodom and Gomorrah last night. What's up with that? I thought god was on their side?

#2040847 - 05/23/19 05:14 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

A day after President Trump had what she described as a “temper tantrum” in a White House meeting on infrastructure that lasted less than five minutes, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday called on his aides to step in.

“I pray for him. I wish his family or his administration staff would have an intervention for the good of the country,” Pelosi told reporters during her weekly press conference on Capitol Hill. “Maybe he wants to take a leave of absence.”

She added: “We can walk and chew gum at the same time. I hope he can too.”

#2040848 - 05/23/19 07:48 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Defixione Offline

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
The Methzoorah legislature didn't want to be out done by Alabama, so they went all in to try and stop the baby killing. And yet their god struck the capital down like Sodom and Gomorrah last night. What's up with that? I thought god was on their side?

god knows what god wants and takes care of those who pay on Sunday. god does not appreciate being one-upped.

75% of all abortions are god's work.

Who's having abortions (religion)?
Women identifying themselves as Protestants obtain 37.4% of all abortions in the U.S.; Catholic women account for 31.3%, Jewish women account for 1.3%, and women with no religious affiliation obtain 23.7% of all abortions. 18% of all abortions are performed on women who identify themselves as "Born-again/Evangelical.

#2040850 - 05/23/19 11:43 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: Defixione]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

So maybe all of those god fearing women are just following the example of Abraham. Seems like a righteous path.

#2040851 - 05/24/19 08:37 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: Defixione]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2040859 - 05/24/19 01:30 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: Defixione]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

No, Trump insisted Thursday, he did not have a temper tantrum a day earlier when he cut off a White House meeting with congressional Democrats after just three minutes.

To prove it — in the middle of a meeting with farmers — he called on five members of his staff to bear witness to his demeanor.

One by one, his advisers dutifully stepped forward to testify, saying Trump had been "very calm," albeit "direct," in his meeting with the Democrats. Then the president questioned the mental capacity of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who had irked him Wednesday with her suggestion that he was engaged in a "cover-up" as he directed aides to refuse to cooperate with congressional inquiries.

The testimonials were a wild detour amid Trump's announcement of new federal assistance for farmers caught up in his escalating trade war with China.

First up was White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, his unwavering defender on cable news.

"Kellyanne, what was my temperament yesterday?" Trump asked. "Very calm," she said, adding that the president did not throw a temper tantrum.

Next up: White House spokeswoman Mercedes Schlapp.

"You were very calm. You were very direct," she said. "You yourself have tried time and time again to negotiate and work with them on issues like border security, which they call a manufactured crisis. It's time for them to wake up and to stop waging this political war."

Trump's desire for public affirmation from those serving under him has been a defining trait of his administration. It was clear at his first Cabinet meeting nearly two years ago, when almost all his advisers offered saccharine praise for the president. World leaders have learned to shower Trump with accolades before television cameras if they want to get on his good side.

Now it was his staff's turn.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders had stepped out of the room, so Trump turned to Larry Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council, to weigh in.

"You were very calm. You laid out your case," Kudlow said.

Trump was on a roll.

"The narrative was I was screaming and ranting and raving and it was terrible," Trump said. "And I watched Nancy and she was all crazy yesterday — she was with the hands — she reminded me of Beto. She actually reminded me of Beto, maybe a little bit worse." Trump has repeatedly accused Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke of excessive gesticulation.

By then, Sanders had been summoned and returned to do her part.

"Very calm. I've seen both," she said of Trump's personality, getting a laugh from those in the room. "Very calm and straightforward and clear that we have to actually get to work and do good things for the American people."

Bringing up the rear was Hogan Gidley, the deputy press secretary, who said Trump was calm but had "every right" not to be.

There was one other order of business for Trump: He gave Pelosi a nickname — "Crazy Nancy." But then he took it back, not wanting it to appear derivative of his moniker for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders.

He added of Pelosi: "I've been watching her a long time. She's lost it."

I think we can all agree, case closed; now let's get back to refusing to do our job until everyone quits questioning the questionable behavior.

#2040860 - 05/24/19 02:08 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

To be fair ALL presidents behave that way.

Ergo, this rates a meh

#2040911 - 05/28/19 07:32 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Let's all pray together on Saturday.

Dear God, let's not keep destroying each other while waiting for 2020 results. Amen

#2040931 - 05/28/19 04:35 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Can't do it, driving to Denver on Saturday. I can't drive and pray at the same time, too dangerous.

How bout that new wall SteveO and his cronies built in El Paso over the weekend? Ain't that the greatest use of fool's money since Trump University folded? I liked the part about how they are going to "turn over the keys" to the Border Patrol after they finish.

Local attention wh@re Kris Kobach was there for the event. He decided to show off his engineering knowledge.

However, Kobach said the private group's wall is made from weathered steel and would last 50 years longer than the "mild" steel used on government fencing.

Dang cheapass gubermint fencin'. Then again A588 steel might only last half as long as "mild" steel; the devil is in the details. This seems like a group that pays attention to details. This is going to be a great success and a wonderful Memorial Day gift for our self-commender in chief.

#2040958 - 05/30/19 05:36 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Not sure if this merits a lulz or a meh but I suspect a sigh might actually be appropriate here ...
WH wanted uss John McCain out of sight during Trump japan visit

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/white-h...sit-11559173470

Edited by kellyfenton (05/30/19 05:38 AM)

#2040959 - 05/30/19 07:46 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

This just proves what toadie Hegseth said on Fox and Friends, this president has the thickest skin. Most transparent administration in history.

#2040960 - 05/30/19 08:04 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Do we need to start taking bids for a new whataboutism supplier? Cuz without a steady dose of it every day I am becoming more and more jaundiced about this particular administration and party.

#2040961 - 05/30/19 08:32 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Considering that the high tariffs on Chinese whataboutists I think we can eliminate them from the bidding. Considering the subsidies Putin gives the IRA I think they are in our price range. I will ask tiny Jr if he still has contacts for those folks.

#2040962 - 05/30/19 09:01 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Please hurry. I don't want to end up being one of those people who believes they don't ALL do it.

#2040964 - 05/30/19 09:25 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Page 91 of 100 < 1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 99 100 >

Preview