Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040801 - 05/16/19 04:04 PM Re: josh jackson ... [Re: tmcats]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Afraid not Timmay ...some Mildcat fans I used to go to high school with came unglued when I slightly teased them about Emaws firat round loss in the tournament. So thin skinned they wanted to throw hands with me...lol. I could mess them up like any Ksucker than dare cross me...but I just laughed it off..you little fellers are hilarious...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (05/16/19 04:04 PM)

#2040808 - 05/16/19 09:05 PM Re: josh jackson ... [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
KU blue blood fans make Timmy lack understanding about our program. Does make sense

#2040810 - 05/16/19 09:54 PM Re: josh jackson ... [Re: tmcats]
moose1 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Wichita
Originally Posted By: tmcats
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Like you will soon be...so I figured out your attraction to this place. Plus you been booted from the crimson crappy...so there is that.....

omg, i was banned on the phog years ago, maybe a decade. ku fans are absolutely the most thin-skinned youngsters in space. never seen anything quite like it. missouri, tigerboard, they just ban for a day on group vote. but that seldom happens even when i'm deep into their skin. i guess theirs is thicker. and they're conservative by nature as well.

I hate even responding to you. It is like feeding the bear in the park. You know you are not supposed to do it but it is kind of fun.

Anyway, thin skinned? That is absolutely the pot calling the kettle black. Almost every time I go out with KU gear on a K State fan (who I have never met) comes up to me and mouths off about how KU failed somehow in something. They do not even bring up their own accomplishments. Their world, just like yours, revolves around KU. I have never and I don't know of anyone I know that is a KU fan just throw shade on someone they don't even know out while they are trying to run errands. I also have never heard a KU stadium say F*@K and insert their opponents name. I have heard K State say that.

#2040812 - 05/17/19 09:12 AM Re: josh jackson ... [Re: tmcats]
Original AFH Gangsta

Ksuckers are what they are...that being insecure classless rude ignorant smelly inbreds with their envy level set on max. Their own accomplishments...lol ...they dont have any. If they managed to made that F4 in 2018 that would have been their first one since 1954...KU has been in 5 since 2002...Pathetic fanbase...

#2040814 - 05/17/19 12:08 PM Re: josh jackson ... [Re: moose1]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: moose1
Like you will soon be...so I figured out your attraction to this place. Plus you been booted from the crimson crappy...so there is that.....

omg, i was banned on the phog years ago, maybe a decade. ku fans are absolutely the most thin-skinned youngsters in space. never seen anything quite like it. missouri, tigerboard, they just ban for a day on group vote. but that seldom happens even when i'm deep into their skin. i guess theirs is thicker. and they're conservative by nature as well.

[i][/i]

I hate even responding to you. It is like feeding the bear in the park. You know you are not supposed to do it but it is kind of fun.

Anyway, thin skinned? That is absolutely the pot calling the kettle black. Almost every time I go out with KU gear on a K State fan (who I have never met) comes up to me and mouths off about how KU failed somehow in something. They do not even bring up their own accomplishments. Their world, just like yours, revolves around KU. I have never and I don't know of anyone I know that is a KU fan just throw shade on someone they don't even know out while they are trying to run errands. I also have never heard a KU stadium say F*@K and insert their opponents name. I have heard K State say that.

that kind of friendly banter in the mall is, of course, quite different than shutting down debate. i mean they must run facebook on the side over there at phog. 'we cannot have opposing views on our board.' like someone taking issue with ku recruiting/cheating through adidas is going to bring down mt. oread or something. thin-skinned is putting mildly and being kind. you never see that on tigerboard or k-state's to the best of my knowledge, if the debate is civil, logical, and not pure trolling.

#2040815 - 05/17/19 12:20 PM Re: josh jackson ... [Re: tmcats]
madcapper Online   content
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Ozarks
If you would base your far fetched opinions with some actual facts it might help.

#2040817 - 05/17/19 03:21 PM Re: josh jackson ... [Re: tmcats]
moose1 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Wichita
...and not pure trolling.[/color]

You just described yourself to a T. You are just trolling. Most of the time at least. You are just throwing things against the wall to elicit responses. You are not looking for a debate.

#2040818 - 05/17/19 03:24 PM Re: josh jackson ... [Re: tmcats]
Original AFH Gangsta

Exactly...in other words he is a loooooser...

#2040827 - 05/20/19 06:41 AM Re: josh jackson ... [Re: PHOGUSHER]
SFBayhawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Exactly...in other words he is a loooooser...

I hope it was '64 and not a typo '54 fpr K-State's last FF. I remember attending that '64 FF in KC with Tex Winters coaching the Wildcats. The Cats have been traditionally good.

I'd agree they are overly self - repugnant. But you can find the same in Cansuckme. Pukes are straight bandwaggoners from New Jersey. Wannabe Yankee Fans.

I don't hate K-State. They are next and maybe in tall grass prairie. Agriculture is good. Maybe better than JD's and Pharm.

#2040828 - 05/20/19 07:16 AM Re: josh jackson ... [Re: tmcats]
Original AFH Gangsta

Yeah it was 64. ...my bad. On a side note Kentucky can back their repugnant ways up with actual accomplishments. You are spot on about Duke fans...

#2040831 - 05/20/19 12:51 PM Re: josh jackson ... [Re: PHOGUSHER]
SFBayhawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Whew!!! I don't need ten more years or need to go to #24 font. Pretty soon I'll be staring at a big "E".

Now ESPN is pushing ads for the ACC big time along with Zion Willamson and by extension...Puke. Williamson if perfect for them as he represents Puke and the NBA, two big time narratives for the Disney network.

Has anyone ever asked with the best coach and the top recruiting class three years in a row, why they haven't won an NC? In fact, they lucked out getting as far as they did this year.

At least with AD Cansuckme won an NC and that pretty handily, which this Jayhawk bred and Indiana born fan hates to admit

God makes it right.

ESPN is also wrong on this rivalry promo. Indiana-Cansuckme and Kansas-Missouri beat Dukie V.'s favorites as opponents.
By a landslide.

#2040834 - 05/20/19 05:22 PM Re: josh jackson ... [Re: tmcats]
Original AFH Gangsta

I am afraid you are wrong S.F. stoner...Duke-UNC is the biggest rilvalry ever was and ever will be...KU- MU paled in comparison except in flyover plowbilly land...Indiana-Kensucky back in the day might of been a thing...no revelance since 1990 or before...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview