Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040385 - 04/14/19 10:31 PM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: Maximus]
Maximus Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
https://usatodayhss.com/2019/the-r-j-hampton-blog-down-to-four-reclassifying-possibility-and-more

Little Elm (Texas) junior point guard R.J. Hampton is one of the top players in the country, regardless of class, with a who’s who of college suitors to match his five-star status. Recently, Hampton was named first team ALL-USA and cut his list to four: Duke, Kentucky, Kansas and Memphis. Hampton, who is ranked No. 2 overall in USA Today Sports’ Chosen 25 for 2020, has agreed to give USA TODAY exclusive access into his world by chronicling everything from his recruitment to his everyday life in a blog.

What’s up guys it’s R.J. Hampton back here with a new blog!

Well, I’m officially down to four; in no order I’m down to Duke, Kansas, Kentucky and Memphis. I cut TCU because the main coach that was recruiting me was Corey Barker and he’s not there anymore. I just decided to focus on these four at this point.

With Kansas the main thing I like is the culture and the family vibe that Coach (Bill) Self and Coach (Jerrance) Howard have presented to me. They’ve been there since my freshman year and I love what they have going on.

#2040427 - 04/18/19 08:33 AM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: Maximus]
Wilt Chamberlain

https://theblacksheeponline.com/kansas/university-kansas-7-sexiest-alumni

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/...t-nebraska-more

If Kansas does miss on Matthew Hurt and Cassius Stanley it could go the small-ball route. The Jayhawks are in a very good spot with RJ Hampton, a five-star junior who will likely reclassify into the 2019 class this summer. Devon Dotson will most likely return for his sophomore year after putting his name into the NBA Draft last week, as could Quentin Grimes . Another season of Marcus Garrett and Ochai Agbaji , along with the enrollments of Rivals150 guards Isaac McBride and Christan Braun should make for a relatively deep perimeter. A healthy Udoka Azubuike , a final year from Mitch Lightfoot and a fully eligible Silvio De Sousa, along with Precious Achiuwa or Tristan Enaruna - and maybe a transfer of some sort - and the Jayhawks are in a much better spot than many might believe.

#2040453 - 04/19/19 08:17 AM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: Maximus]
Wilt Chamberlain

KU Graduate Transfer List

1. Kerry Blackshear, Jr. graduated from Virginia Tech. At 6’10, 250 pounds,averaged 14.9 points, 7.5 rebounds, .8 blocked shots, and hit 54.5 percent, converted on 81percent of his free throw attempts. Second-team All-ACC player has also declared for the NBA Draft, the to test the waters there, and might still consider returning to college.

2. Jaylen Fisher, shoots over 40% from 3 point land and might transfer with Jamie Dixon leaving TCU.

TCU Pi Phi

#2040454 - 04/19/19 08:42 AM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: Maximus]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Originally Posted By: Maximus

1. Kerry Blackshear, Jr. graduated from Virginia Tech. At 6’10, 250 pounds,averaged 14.9 points, 7.5 rebounds, .8 blocked shots, and hit 54.5 percent, converted on 81percent of his free throw attempts. Second-team All-ACC player has also declared for the NBA Draft, the to test the waters there, and might still consider returning to college.

2. Jaylen Fisher, shoots over 40% from 3 point land and might transfer with Jamie Dixon leaving TCU.

I would accept both of these kids for sure.

Where is Jamie Dixon going?

#2040455 - 04/19/19 08:59 AM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: MICHHAWK]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
never thought i'd see this board turn into an iowa state-like transfer u platform. astonishing, actually. the noise is obviously having its effect.

#2040461 - 04/19/19 12:14 PM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: Maximus]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
We are merely mentioning available grad transfers ...why you are relating that to being Iowa St like is beyond me and beyond a competent line of thinking. Dementia..Parkinson's..delayed Agent Orange effects may be to blame. Almost anyone would take a grad transfer with Blackshears ability. Take your snake oil selling show elsewhere. It will no longer work here

#2040462 - 04/19/19 12:55 PM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: MICHHAWK]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK

UCLA

#2040474 - 04/19/19 03:51 PM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: 58hawk]
SFBayhawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK

UCLA

Maybe someone should tell Mick Cronin.

#2040508 - 04/22/19 01:29 PM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: Maximus]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
For once I think Maxi has a pretty solid take on it. We're gonna be fine.

#2040514 - 04/22/19 03:33 PM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: Maximus]
Wilt Chamberlain

Graduate transfer TJ Holyfield, who last played for Stephen F. Austin is a shot blocker that would be good on defense. Very comparable to former transfer to Kansas, Kevin Young.

T.J. Holyfield video phootage.

Amia Miley

#2040516 - 04/22/19 03:47 PM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: Maximus]
Wilt Chamberlain

Precious Achiuwa or R.J. Hampton could verbal and replace Kansas forward Dedric Lawson in the starting lineup.

Taylor Vixen

#2040538 - 04/23/19 06:40 PM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: Maximus]
Original AFH Gangsta

Duke gets Stanley also..gave his moms a job. How is it that program is never investigated.

#2040539 - 04/23/19 08:53 PM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: Maximus]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
"Precious Achiuwa or R.J. Hampton could verbal and replace Kansas forward Dedric Lawson in the starting lineup."

Precious could do Lawson's spot, but Hampton would fill Grimes role, in the case Grimes does not return. Would like to see both say "yes to KU", but if I had to pick only one it would be Hampton. Kid is unreal. By the same token I valued Cassius over Hurt. Why? We're gonna be fine in the paint this year. We need a do anything guy that can shoot the lights out. That guy is Hampton, who can guard at 4 to 1, play point, go to the rim, or shoot from outside. He can do it all at a high level.

#2040540 - 04/23/19 10:07 PM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: Maximus]
Original AFH Gangsta

I think we get one of those two. Dont count out Braun not being a knock down shooter. He should be 6 ft 7 by next season.

#2040579 - 04/26/19 08:07 AM Re: 2019 Recruits Signed [Re: Maximus]
Wilt Chamberlain

Johnny Juzang is also reclassifying. Kansas is on the list.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Preview