Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040670 - 05/07/19 08:12 PM Tristan
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
In da hizzy....6 ft 9 forward #42 on Rivals committed to old KU today....nice. Now grab Hampton and that will be fine and dandy...

#2040671 - 05/07/19 09:29 PM Re: Tristan [Re: PHOGUSHER]
TheStarhawk Online   content
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Florida
Unfortunately, this means probably Precious does not come to KU. But I'm thrilled Tristian came here.

Welcome Tristian!

#2040673 - 05/07/19 09:44 PM Re: Tristan [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

We dont need 2 six ft 10 recruits. Tristan will do...Hampton would be the icing on the cake.

#2040674 - 05/07/19 09:52 PM Re: Tristan [Re: PHOGUSHER]
TheStarhawk Online   content
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Florida
yeah, and from the sound of it, it sounds he is proud to be here at a great program. in addition to which, his stock is rising.

Would be amazing to get RJ. But for pratical purposes, Rayjon is more of a need. We need the outside shooting and desperately need team chemistry building. Chemistry will be better with a player like Rayjon who has played college ball before.

#2040676 - 05/08/19 08:18 AM Re: Tristan [Re: TheStarhawk]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: TheStarhawk
Unfortunately, this means probably Precious does not come to KU. But I'm thrilled Tristian came here.

Welcome Tristian!

Precious plays a different position.

#2040697 - 05/09/19 06:20 PM Re: Tristan [Re: PHOGUSHER]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I like this get. Kid has a tremendous upside. Reminds me of those long, athletic guys who can step out and shoot the 3 that Baylor usually comes up with.

#2040699 - 05/09/19 06:28 PM Re: Tristan [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Where you been discus head...

#2040700 - 05/09/19 07:40 PM Re: Tristan [Re: TheStarhawk]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Originally Posted By: TheStarhawk
yeah, and from the sound of it, it sounds he is proud to be here at a great program. in addition to which, his stock is rising.

Would be amazing to get RJ. But for pratical purposes, Rayjon is more of a need. We need the outside shooting and desperately need team chemistry building. Chemistry will be better with a player like Rayjon who has played college ball before.

They both shoot well, and we need both. Dotson1,2 Hampton2,1, Tucker/Garrett3, Enaruma/DeSousa/Lightfoot4, Dok/ De Sousa/ McCormack5
Plug our other guys in as needed.
We'ld be all set for a good run.

#2040701 - 05/09/19 09:10 PM Re: Tristan [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

A bit optimistic...we wont have all the lineup you are predicting...but even minus a few we will be solid....

#2040702 - 05/09/19 09:12 PM Re: Tristan [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Your not even mentioning Ochai...McBride or Braun...Braun will see minutes...a taller better version of Teahan from a few yrs ago....

Edited by PHOGUSHER (05/09/19 09:13 PM)

#2040704 - 05/10/19 08:25 AM Re: Tristan [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Your not even mentioning Ochai...McBride or Braun...Braun will see minutes...a taller better version of Teahan from a few yrs ago....

Braun will transfer out to another school for playing time. Maybe could be just like Reed playing 6th man minutes his junior and senior year shooting 3pts.

90s supermodel trubute. Carla Bruni, from left, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford and Helena

#2040735 - 05/13/19 02:06 PM Re: Tristan [Re: PHOGUSHER]
crooner Offline
Junior Jayhawk

I'm happy to have Tristan, he could be a gem in time. I see a bit of Julian in him, although less bouncy and a better shooter. He's a very versatile "point forward" type of bigman. At the 4, he can jump-start our Hi-Lo with the best of them. But I don't think he should get all of his minutes there.

Precious and he should be compatible together at the 3 and 4, or at the 4 and 5. I hope we get both of them, and I think it would only help each others' development.

#2040738 - 05/13/19 04:13 PM Re: Tristan [Re: PHOGUSHER]
moose1 Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Wichita
After seeing some tape I REALLY hope KU gets Precious. He has a pretty good shot for a big man. It looks pretty clean.

Preview