Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040495 - 04/21/19 09:35 PM Udoka decision
TheStarhawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Florida
He posted recently, on social media, if I do recall something along the lines of needed God to help him decide? Today was the last day to decide on declaring for the NBA draft. Correct?

What is going on with Udoka. Is he returning, is he staying? whats the deal with the delayed response? I sure hope he is okay.

#2040500 - 04/22/19 08:28 AM Re: Udoka decision [Re: TheStarhawk]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
So why make a big deal about it..if he says nothing then he stays...quit fretting people.

#2040507 - 04/22/19 01:23 PM Re: Udoka decision [Re: TheStarhawk]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
So Dok comes back, Silvio wins appeal, Dotson back, McCormick back, Garrett and Agbaji make big jump in shooting, Mitch gains like he did last year, we pick up another good shooting guard...it ain't like our cupboard is bare. Matter of fact that looks like a very formidable lineup to me.
That would be 8 guys right there, not counting our commits. What is Bill's preferred rotation again? 2 more commits to go with what we have and we're in business, Kansas style.

#2040509 - 04/22/19 01:36 PM Re: Udoka decision [Re: TheStarhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Believe me Braun will play...I watched him many times this past season...sweet shot...need to gain some muscle though...

#2040518 - 04/22/19 04:20 PM Re: Udoka decision [Re: appyhawk]
SFBayhawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

NC's are won with less than that bunch. I see where Cansuckme's Oil Can has figured he needs to import senior graduate transfers to finish out his OAD's. The way Puke plays with their ESPN approved lead recruiting classes, here's hoping The Weasel keeps that up.

And KU should poach from those disaffected if it can.

I see a big headline for Puke on the Walt Disney sports channel was the Cassius commitment. But I think it best KU stays under the radar with their "underachievers."
The Disney nightmare is a west of the Mississippi, SEC and ACC less Sweet Sixteen.

Say...does anyone know where to find a long tape of Puke and Cansuckme players crying as they were led off the floor? Something like James Brown doing "Please, Please Me" losing his cape?

#2040519 - 04/22/19 04:25 PM Re: Udoka decision [Re: SFBayhawk]
SFBayhawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

By the way...Doks return on the Disney sports channel doesn't even get an ESPN staff writer. But ... that might be a good thing, considering those clowns.

#2040520 - 04/22/19 07:21 PM Re: Udoka decision [Re: TheStarhawk]
INation Offline
Thunderhawk

How many games does Dok play before his season ending injury? 10-15?

#2040521 - 04/22/19 09:43 PM Re: Udoka decision [Re: TheStarhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

He wont get hurt ...your post was in very bad taste.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (04/23/19 08:28 AM)

#2040528 - 04/23/19 10:43 AM Re: Udoka decision [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
i do not like to see kids hurt regardless of where they go to college, period. anyone who does is a complete azzhole. let's hope he's healthy for his last year of eligibility, as his first three have been brutal.

#2040529 - 04/23/19 10:56 AM Re: Udoka decision [Re: TheStarhawk]
madcapper Online   content
Big Dipper

Loc: Ozarks
Going by his past he has a history of season ending inguries, why will this season be different? I hope it is but doubt it.

#2040530 - 04/23/19 11:18 AM Re: Udoka decision [Re: madcapper]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
The Big Fella is my favorite.

#2040536 - 04/23/19 05:23 PM Re: Udoka decision [Re: TheStarhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Yep...great he had the sense to stay...all and all if somehow Silvio gets cleared...just Grimes and Dedric leaving for sure with the sharp shooting Braun and maybe a player to be named later added we might be better than we were early on last season..

#2040537 - 04/23/19 05:52 PM Re: Udoka decision [Re: madcapper]
Jayhawk1952 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: madcapper
Going by his past he has a history of season ending inguries, why will this season be different? I hope it is but doubt it.

A number of young big men have to deal with injury. Look at Embiid. He couldn't finish his freshman season as a Jayhawk because of injury. The early years of his Pro-basketball was riddled with injury. But now he's going great. I think Dok is having the same problem. It's very possible this next year will be his year free of injury. His body is catching up with his growth.

Preview