Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040418 - 04/17/19 03:56 PM Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit
TheStarhawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Florida
Meaningless? Or should we be worried.

#2040419 - 04/17/19 04:35 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
On the surface it looks like Coach K redacted our report.

#2040421 - 04/17/19 04:47 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Worried about what...he was never coming here...to a program most likely headed for suspension...lol. He is a perfect Coach K buttt boyee...looks like Scyher...Reddick...Wojo..Buckle up suckas old KU is headed to a couple tough seasons...

#2040426 - 04/18/19 08:26 AM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Matthew Hurt visited Kansas on 2/2/19 for his official.

#2040428 - 04/18/19 08:59 AM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

And there is what Maxey posted...lol. Still don't think we get him.

#2040429 - 04/18/19 09:32 AM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
SFBayhawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

I wonder if The Weasel teaches him to trip?

#2040435 - 04/18/19 12:01 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: SFBayhawk]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
it's reasonable for kids to shy from ku given all the outside noise surrounding the program and the fact that self himself has had to keep saying he's not walking. those kinds of questions have to have a bearing on their choices, just as they apparently did with romeo langford last year when he chose indiana over ku.

#2040437 - 04/18/19 01:07 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: tmcats]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Then again what do you know...

#2040438 - 04/18/19 02:23 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: 58hawk]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: 58hawk

likely the same as you but without the corrupted ego state.

#2040441 - 04/18/19 03:45 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Romeo just wanted to remain close to home. Nothing to do with potential problems with our program. Once again Timmgay swings and misses from the wrong side of the plate.

#2040442 - 04/18/19 04:17 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2040447 - 04/18/19 09:56 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

So whacked out obsessed with the flock. Mancrappy must be more boring than normal. Stock pics of attractive females...those arent KSuck cows....

#2040448 - 04/18/19 10:01 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Dude wtf is wrong with you...digging up crap to prove me wrong. Riddle me this goofy if Romeo came to KU last yr would he been in a FBI forced shut down yr....maybe...maybe not. Would it of been better than playing on that crap Indiana team...that would be a bigtime yes to that. Damm boy collect stamps or something..anything but your weak assss trolling on this forum...

#2040456 - 04/19/19 09:23 AM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Stock pics of attractive females...those arent KSuck cows

my use of attractive females here is an attempt to make a thoughtful point about women generally. perhaps, it's lost on some. metaphorically, hard for them to "get it," i suppose.

#2040457 - 04/19/19 09:29 AM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: tmcats]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
It should be mandatory that every offering include the picture of a hot babe. Especially the stupid ones.

A hot babe won't make the phrogmushers blubberings any more sensicle. But at least I would have something to distract me from the blather.

#2040463 - 04/19/19 12:57 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: tmcats]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: tmcats
Originally Posted By: 58hawk

likely the same as you but without the corrupted ego state.

I prefer Max's pics.

#2040472 - 04/19/19 03:19 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: MICHHAWK]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK
It should be mandatory that every offering include the picture of a hot babe. Especially the stupid ones.

A hot babe won't make the phrogmushers blubberings any more sensicle. But at least I would have something to distract me from the blather.

Oh you prefer Timmays dik in your mouth...ok so be it....make sure to swallow...rinse ...repeat. And lol Agent Orange Encrusted old man...those were Kentucky Wildcat cheerleaders...no way there is 4 hawt women in Mancrappy...

#2040473 - 04/19/19 03:28 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
SeldensEyes Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Stamford, CT
Hurt to Dook.

#2040476 - 04/19/19 05:09 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
TheStarhawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Florida
Well dang. That Hurts!!

Cassius Stanley, I hate to say will probably as well go to Duke.

if his final 3 were Oregon, UCLA and KU. How do you end up with Duke as your top choice?

Not a person of his word!

#2040477 - 04/19/19 06:21 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Why is this surprising...he is a perfect K buttt boy...

#2040479 - 04/19/19 09:53 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
Until we are completely cleared in any of this FBI stuff, we won't get the big time boys to come here right now. Duke is smarter, and must be way better at hiding there wrong doings. NIKE has smarter shoe salesmen than Adidas!

#2040481 - 04/19/19 10:34 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

So sad that it might actually come to that...Adidas vs Nike....bunch of boolsheat.

#2040482 - 04/20/19 09:18 AM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Kerry Blackshear, Jr. or Matthew Hurt for one year?

#2040483 - 04/20/19 09:42 AM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Blackshear for sure...but he aint no lock....is he????

#2040488 - 04/20/19 05:50 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

anything but your weak assss trolling on this forum...

Yeah, when the posting in all italics didn't work to piss people off, he's moved on to attaching stock photos to everything to be as obnoxious as possible. Unfortunately, now he's found a technical avenue that works to make the forum unusable. It makes the whole forum difficult to read. Put him on ignore and he'll either tire out or die off.

#2040489 - 04/20/19 07:41 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: tmcats
Stock pics of attractive females...those arent KSuck cows

my use of attractive females here is an attempt to make a thoughtful point about women generally. perhaps, it's lost on some. metaphorically, hard for them to "get it," i suppose.

Picture of babes was taken after they were asked how big tmcats member was when he flashed them in an alley.

#2040490 - 04/21/19 09:01 AM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: KUCO_VOC]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

as a husband and father, i must say the treatment of women on this site is disgusting and pitiful. but, i accept, that's easy when hidden behind an internet mask.

happy easter, boys!

#2040491 - 04/21/19 10:10 AM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

The only way you have survived your last 20 yrs using that internet mask. If you conducted yourself in public in a like manner you wouldn't exist anymore. The Gusher is the same no matter where you meet him...

#2040492 - 04/21/19 11:42 AM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
rockchalkjjjhawk Offline
Seer

Me thinks that there’s some serious fishy stuff going on at the McD events. I for one would like to see it be commentated/produced by folks outside the collegiate world. Seems to me that when you have only ex-Duke players as commentors, etc year after year with opportunities of being able to mingle with and even showcase a player or group of undecided players, that’s not the beat of environments. Espn really needs to disconnect that broadcast as far as ties go with any specific shoe company or college. Nothing against JWill at all as he’s good in his role, but why is it that he or Billas are apparently the only types of folks on the planet who are able to help commentate these types of events?

#2040493 - 04/21/19 02:43 PM Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit [Re: TheStarhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

I agree but it wont change...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview