Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040390 - 04/15/19 07:17 PM Hauser Brothers looking for a home
INation Offline
Thunderhawk

"Sam Hauser, a junior, was a second-team all-Big East selection and averaged 15.1 points per game.
Joey Hauser, a redshirt freshman, averaged 9.8 points per game."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/...ocid=spartanntp

If self needs players maybe these two can fill a gap at some point.

#2040391 - 04/15/19 07:21 PM Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home [Re: INation]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
We don't need anymore transfers, and especially brothers. Sorry.

#2040392 - 04/15/19 07:26 PM Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home [Re: INation]
DCHawk1 Online   shocked
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
We need bodies for NEXT year.

#2040398 - 04/15/19 11:01 PM Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home [Re: INation]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

No more brothers. Always a disaster.

#2040400 - 04/16/19 08:36 AM Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home [Re: INation]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
No transfers period...especially multiple transfers...that is what doomed this last season's team. Screw what roid fueled DC thinks..I will accept grad transfers if they are like Tarik...Mikleson...Rodney..

#2040401 - 04/16/19 10:45 AM Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KU7679 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Without D. Lawson this year what would we have been, a .500 team? Maybe not that good? With top recruits leaving us for a chance at pro ball, it seems that getting transfers is a good way to balance out teams and classes. I suppose the question is how we avoid transfers like Charlie Moore. To me that's a question of being selective, not a condemnation of the entire idea of taking transfers.

#2040403 - 04/16/19 10:53 AM Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home [Re: INation]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
We would gladly welcome these two if they want to come to KANSAS.

They look like a couple of hammerheads. Come on down.

#2040404 - 04/16/19 10:55 AM Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home [Re: MICHHAWK]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
wisconsin, uva or sparty.

#2040406 - 04/16/19 04:58 PM Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home [Re: INation]
TheStarhawk Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Florida
Shakur Juiston would be a good pick up for this upcoming year since he is originally looked at us and is from the KS area. Would gladly take the Hauser brothers. They are both really good players from what I remember.

#2040420 - 04/17/19 04:45 PM Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home [Re: INation]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
Dedric was good player, but he wasn't that great either. You will see when the guy gets a G-league contract. It sure seemed to me like he was not a glue guy, more of a "me" guy and I think he disrupted out chemistry overall.

That doesn't matter, but I don't see how mid level Big East players are a major upgrade?

#2040422 - 04/17/19 04:49 PM Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home [Re: INation]
Original AFH Gangsta

Any is better than none...and so far its just Braun and McBride...

#2040423 - 04/17/19 08:58 PM Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KU7679 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Originally Posted By: KU7679
Without D. Lawson this year what would we have been, a .500 team? Maybe not that good? With top recruits leaving us for a chance at pro ball, it seems that getting transfers is a good way to balance out teams and classes. I suppose the question is how we avoid transfers like Charlie Moore. To me that's a question of being selective, not a condemnation of the entire idea of taking transfers.

Dumasss I am talking about multiple transfers over solid stud recruits..if you can't figure out the difference may God have mercy on your low college IQ bball soul...now die..total ignorance...KU is elite and should never take on multiple transfers....IDIOT

And that's why you started your post with NO TRANSFERS PERIOD. Got it.

#2040424 - 04/17/19 10:07 PM Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home [Re: INation]
Original AFH Gangsta

Of course I would prefer talented freshmen recruits over any transfers. But as empty as our recruitng nest is currently its a necessary evil. I didn't realize we would swing and miss on several recruits already. KU due their possible future suspensions is not a attractive destination for the top 50 Rival guys...And really 7679 what talking points do you ever initiate...

#2040430 - 04/18/19 10:02 AM Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home [Re: JimWest]
B_of_H Offline
is in your head....

Loc: the urban core
Originally Posted By: JimWest
No more brothers. Always a disaster.

the henry brothers, the lawson brothers, and the morrii were disasters? wtf is wrong with you?

#2040432 - 04/18/19 11:15 AM Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home [Re: INation]
Original AFH Gangsta

There ya go ...but really the Morii were the only decent tandem...KJ not so much and to be honest I don't even remember the other Henry...

Preview