PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
5 mins in and the score is 3-2...yeehaw...zzzzzzz

#2040246 - 04/08/19 08:32 PM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Hope everyone bet the under on this snooze fest.

#2040247 - 04/08/19 09:31 PM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Stick to the NBA. You won't have to endure such persistantly good defensive play.

#2040249 - 04/08/19 10:05 PM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Its better now...but no on the NBA..I am always about college hoops...hard to take a team beaten by Duke twice and a team beaten by WVU and KU playing for it all...Final Bore..

#2040252 - 04/08/19 10:54 PM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Virginia deserved it more and got theirs..neither team will return to a title game for another 30 plus yrs. Not hating just a fact. One reason Beard will coach a higher profile bball school. Bennett style is only able to get a team there in an off year by the true elites...KU remains as the only team to win a title with four 1 seeds in the F4...

#2040254 - 04/08/19 11:27 PM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
If you like defense, this was your game. Texas Tech did well.

#2040259 - 04/09/19 08:10 AM Re: N.C Game [Re: Jaycat92]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
That game was worse than awful. It was dreadful. It was practically unwatchable for those of us with no skin in the game.

#2040262 - 04/09/19 08:26 AM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yes it was tough to endure. Partly due to the slow pace early on....mostly due to the aging broadcasting crew with the mumbling of east coast bias mook Rafferty..Nance is declining also. ...they need new blood in the booth.

#2040268 - 04/09/19 11:04 AM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Virginia deserved it more and got theirs..neither team will return to a title game for another 30 plus yrs.

uva likely favored to win it again next year.

#2040270 - 04/09/19 11:10 AM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

NOPE GONE BY S16...500 ON THAT RIGHT NOW...

#2040280 - 04/09/19 07:13 PM Re: N.C Game [Re: tmcats]
Jman1 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: tmcats
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Virginia deserved it more and got theirs..neither team will return to a title game for another 30 plus yrs.

uva likely favored to win it again next year.

Do you watch the games or just watch and whack to Bird Brain Robin Meade in the mornings? UVA won on OVERLY generous officiating calls for them against

Purdue
Auburn
TTU

Just cant fix stoopid

#2040285 - 04/09/19 08:19 PM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Is your moms name Robin...besides she whacks me....meaning your moms...lol....your too simple minded to take serious....

#2040286 - 04/09/19 09:04 PM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

I watched the FF in the hospital as well as the championship game. Phogs wishes coming true. I got home tonight. I feel like a damned pin cushion. Early in the season the best teams were Kansas, Tennessee and Gonzaga. dUKe and UK came along and Auburn as well. I think any we’re capable of beating Virginia it Tech . KU has beaten MSU and Tech from the FF and UK had beaten Auburn twice to choke it away when it counted. dUKe best Virginia with and without Zion.

What’s this Bilas saying if Xion’s mom was a paid consultant hired after committing and moving into a 950,000 home which would be a 5 mil home in LA. He sees perhaps nothing wrong g with it? Coach K is now advocating paying players their likeness etc. Hell, until Cal was successful with OAD, he wouldn’t recruit them.”student athletes”. Where is Bob Knight tearing him apart like he did Calipari.
I’m sure dUKe is guilty so maybe everyone gets off. If you notice, the last 4-5 years Cal hasn’t gotten the top players. I think he was tipped off when he was in DC and perhaps laid it out on how it’s done. Makes the FBI job easier to get the “Godfather” from the Calipari Crime Family.

Fun to listen to Coach K preach what Cal was saying 10 years ago. Maybe they’ll listen.now.

#2040287 - 04/09/19 10:24 PM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Uhh no...because you actually came home....lol. Sorry about that ...quit the 50 dollar hookers and 100 dollar lines if coke...your ticker cant tolerate that...plus the little blue pills. ...deadly combo. Hope you get better sucka...my nickname is David Dunn cause I am Unbreakable. Zion will bust in the league...he was great among boys...he will get punished against men...Embiid and the OKC Kiwi are licking their chops for the 6ft 7 lolipop.

#2040289 - 04/10/19 04:43 PM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview