Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040343 - 04/12/19 05:22 PM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jman1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Is your moms name Robin...besides she whacks me....meaning your moms...lol....your too simple minded to take serious....

Says the blockhead whos usual retort to any conversant is to ridicule, denigrate, belittle or challenge to some fight behind the 7-11 after school like a 12 year old. I'd whup your geezer ass. Go back 75 years and enjoy your motherland in eastern block Europe but make sure you put your neck brace and your shoulder sling on before you go, You're just washed up trash, You cant hang.

#2040344 - 04/12/19 05:34 PM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jman1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Uhh no...because you actually came home....lol. Sorry about that ...quit the 50 dollar hookers and 100 dollar lines if coke...your ticker cant tolerate that...plus the little blue pills. ...deadly combo. Hope you get better sucka...my nickname is David Dunn cause I am Unbreakable. Zion will bust in the league...he was great among boys...he will get punished against men...Embiid and the OKC Kiwi are licking their chops for the 6ft 7 lolipop.

Stop with the crack and meth, dud(er, I mean dude). maybe try the Ganja. Heard the Columbian Red is the best. Never have smoked anything in my life, but you apparently got ahold of some bad Sh!t.

Zion will average atleast 10 a game in the league next year!!

#2040353 - 04/12/19 10:46 PM Re: N.C Game [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Thats not good...and no he wont...boy you might be dumber than michhawk and Timmay combined...also you twatt faced cummmsucker I was addressing KY. Sheeeaat boy you cant even figure out simple things like that..lol...sad.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview