Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040324 - 04/11/19 04:15 PM Re: Grimes [Re: MICHHAWK]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
RJ Hampton out of Tejas...#5 2021 Rivals guard reclassifying and most likely headed to KU...maybe thats Grimes beat feet...

He is class of 2020.

Where are you getting this information from that says he IS reclassifying and is MOST LIKELY headed to KANSAS? Where?

Your butttt buddies place...the crimson crappy...thought you would have been in the know since you sukkk their nobs over there...lol

#2040326 - 04/11/19 04:50 PM Re: Grimes [Re: PHOGUSHER]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Hampton does his own blog at USA. I think there's a link to it in the article about the young man posted by McTait(?) right here on KuSports.

#2040332 - 04/12/19 09:05 AM Re: Grimes [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Crimson crappy folks fearing we wont pick up enough good recruits/grad transfers to win the B12 or even qualify for the tournament next season. Barring a unjustified suspension old KU will accomplish both of the aforementioned...nbd.

#2040333 - 04/12/19 09:36 AM Re: Grimes [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
I know we have a ways to go. But right now we are thin. There is little doubt in my mind that the investigations has put some stink on the program.

Right now we are thin. We need some stuff to fall our way.

#2040349 - 04/12/19 10:34 PM Re: Grimes [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Dotson declared today. Self has ruined our program in 2 short yrs. Between Townshend cheating and taking 3 transfers he fuuuuked us. Damn that Okie to hell..all these guys wouldn't be bailing if something wasnt fugged up...Bill better gtfo also...right now.

#2040350 - 04/12/19 10:36 PM Re: Grimes [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Oh forget my previous post about winning the B12 and returning to the tournament...not going to happen...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview