Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040213 - 04/06/19 10:16 PM Dum dum crimson crappy
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
posters DC and Pwhitt making ridiculous post game comments about the Red Raiders win...DC stating that they should have shown Patrick Knight instead of Patrick Mahomes in the crowd. PWhitt saying Texas Tech winning it makes KU's status more important. Don't try to steal their thunder...we suked in the tournament they did far better. Man they be dum over there.

#2040217 - 04/06/19 10:31 PM Re: Dum dum crimson crappy [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
In a year when we don't win the Big 12 and the team that shared it plays for the Natty.................I think that shows alot in our favor. Go Red Raiders!

#2040220 - 04/06/19 10:45 PM Re: Dum dum crimson crappy [Re: PHOGUSHER]
TheStarhawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Florida
Chris Beard Is an incredible head coach. 2nd year at tech: elite 8. 3rd year: a finals appearance. with what he inherited. thats just so impressive to me. so happy for Texas tech, we finally got a challenger to KU in the Big 12. nobody can say diddly about us now having it easy. If Bill were to leave we have to hire him. wow!. forget about hoiberg, Williams, or whomever. this guy is legit. hopefully they win it all. good luck to Texas tech!

#2040222 - 04/06/19 11:14 PM Re: Dum dum crimson crappy [Re: Jaycat92]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: Jaycat92
In a year when we don't win the Big 12 and the team that shared it plays for the Natty.................I think that shows alot in our favor. Go Red Raiders!

Only idiots think that other teams winning makes their team look good. No one cares. The only team that looks good when Texas Tech wins is, drum roll, Texas Tech.

#2040226 - 04/07/19 09:12 AM Re: Dum dum crimson crappy [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Damm I am going to have to agree with the thin wristed Jimbo West again. I not liking this at all ...

#2040230 - 04/07/19 03:21 PM Re: Dum dum crimson crappy [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
Sure.........for a fanbase that values winning 14 straight conference titles, in a year when we don't win it, one of the teams that does, is playing for a Natty. Sure does make this conference and us look better overall in a year when we struggled as much as we did. Embrace it, or be jealous of it because Beard can coach average players into thinking they can beat anyone. This raises the bar in this conference for the future, which in turn will make good ol' KU better in the long run.

#2040231 - 04/07/19 03:44 PM Re: Dum dum crimson crappy [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Only if Beard is coaching KU....I kid...I kid......maybe.

Preview