Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040048 - 03/29/19 08:52 PM Looks like another cakewalk for Duke
rockchalkjjjhawk Offline
Seer

Think of all the best elite teams this year and Duke will end up not having to play any of them in their region of the tourney. No different than the weak matchups they had in their region the last time they won it. And don’t bring the MSU argument. LSU may have struggled to beat a DII team tonight. Apparently a likely top 1st round draft pick is being held out by K but can play if needed.

#2040049 - 03/29/19 11:04 PM Re: Looks like another cakewalk for Duke [Re: rockchalkjjjhawk]
rockchalkjjjhawk Offline
Seer

Two wide open grossly missed airball 3s and an almost airball at point blank eye level range in last seconds. One could expound.....

#2040050 - 03/29/19 11:22 PM Re: Looks like another cakewalk for Duke [Re: rockchalkjjjhawk]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
Well, with all the pub that Zion gets, he can do no wrong. I mean he can hook on every spin dribble, run over players, and elbow them, and rarely does a call go against him. I will be glad when he is in the NBA. Zion is elite talented, and a great player, but he is not Bron bron or Airness yet.

#2040052 - 03/29/19 11:37 PM Re: Looks like another cakewalk for Duke [Re: rockchalkjjjhawk]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Sparty can take Duke out...VTech and UCF came damn close. Plus 2 other #1 seeds remain...wouldn't call it a cakewalk yet...not even close to one.

#2040059 - 03/30/19 09:40 AM Re: Looks like another cakewalk for Duke [Re: PHOGUSHER]
rockchalkjjjhawk Offline
Seer

Count me in among those who would be quite shocked if MSU ends up being the one out of that region. One thing is certain; all can agree that Zion’s NBA path and possible long term stardom (= massive sums of $ over decades for shoe sponsor and other entities) would be even more further enhanced by being on the FF stage and a part of the weeklong media blitz.

#2040063 - 03/30/19 10:32 AM Re: Looks like another cakewalk for Duke [Re: rockchalkjjjhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

Actually that is the reason Duke will win with Zion hooking and CHARGING the way to the title...

#2040064 - 03/30/19 10:36 AM Re: Looks like another cakewalk for Duke [Re: rockchalkjjjhawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

As far as the NBA is concerned I am curious how Zion will fare. His game is dominate against college players...I can't wait until he goes up against the Greek Freak...Embiid...the OKC Kiwi and other NBA bigs..not so dominate I bet...

#2040141 - 04/01/19 04:46 PM Re: Looks like another cakewalk for Duke [Re: rockchalkjjjhawk]
Jayhawk1952 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Looks like Duke's cakewalk turned out quite well! How glad I am!!!!!

#2040161 - 04/02/19 12:32 PM Re: Looks like another cakewalk for Duke [Re: Jayhawk1952]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
the one&done strategy may have run its course. the final4 are all old teams. nova was last year.

#2040163 - 04/02/19 02:43 PM Re: Looks like another cakewalk for Duke [Re: rockchalkjjjhawk]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I think Tech may just win it all. They can play great defense and score the ball inside or out. Probably them and Virginia for the championship.

Preview