Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040139 - 04/01/19 01:40 PM Re: Far Cal [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
That Kinsuck has a double digit IQ...border line drooling moron territory. Pay his rantings no nevermind. His mind is like his moms...a big black hole...

#2040140 - 04/01/19 04:40 PM Re: Far Cal [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Back to talking about the Jayhawks, what really hurt us as much as anything this year was our inconsistent 3 pt shooting. We need a couple of knock down shooters.

#2040142 - 04/01/19 06:45 PM Re: Far Cal [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
That Kinsuck has a double digit IQ...border line drooling moron territory. Pay his rantings no nevermind. His mind is like his moms...a big black hole...

Shameful talking about my mother. I am an orphan.

Calipari on the 10th anniversary of his hiring, signed a lifetime contract guaranteeing he is always the highest paid college coach. UCLA tried to lure him for 6/48 mil. He’s over 10 mil a year now and with California taxes and cost of living, he’s better off here.
UCLA might go after Self now. Would be a helluva raise for him. I can see the AD getting nervous and will give Self double his current money.

#2040143 - 04/01/19 06:47 PM Re: Far Cal [Re: appyhawk]
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: appyhawk
"KU would have been 0-3."
That is a distinct possibility, especially after loss of Dok and Silvio. Those guys are each a GAME CHANGING presence in the paint.
Losing both equals the substantial portion of our team foundation. Ky hasn't one big to negate either of them, certainly not both.

You’re correct. We need a solid rim protector. Richards hasn’t played organized ball very long and he can’t even catch the ball.

#2040144 - 04/01/19 07:16 PM Re: Far Cal [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
SFBayhawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Cansuckme & Oilcan Cal Now joined till death do them part. Good strategy by Cal's agent. Play Cansuck against UCLA, who has money to spend in an arms race against the SEC.

Actually Cal would fit in well at Jim Harrick's place. The Bruins nobility slipped mightily in trying to get back to previous stature. Steve Alford was another winner.

#2040146 - 04/01/19 08:03 PM Re: Far Cal [Re: SFBayhawk]
Wilt Chamberlain

He has a daughter in Boston and one in Nashville who is a Dr and has her own Calipari Lab at Vanderbilt U. She’s doing research to develop a cure for opioid and other addiction such as cocaine. Perhaps Phog’s battle with the bottle could be cured as well.

#2040147 - 04/01/19 09:07 PM Re: Far Cal [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
SFBayhawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Oil Boy can turn into into a Dolores Duke aka Puke, who turned her tobacco millions into a hospital for addictions.

Say...if you're the expert of all things Cansuck (where would Jerry Springer be without Cansuckmes south of the O-hi-o) why did they steal the checkerboard motif from Tennessee? Next thing they'll be trying to mine Rocky Top.

#2040148 - 04/01/19 10:36 PM Re: Far Cal [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Phog's "battle with the bottle" has undergone the same ultimate no lab required cure as Rupp and Dean. But that cure, coupled with their wins, will never elevate either of the latter to status of the game as his is.

#2040150 - 04/01/19 11:23 PM Re: Far Cal [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Original AFH Gangsta

Hey I don't appreciate that appy...not one little bit.

#2040151 - 04/02/19 04:24 AM Re: Far Cal [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
TheStarhawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Florida
why would Kentucky give a lifetime contact to Coach Cal? That's sort of the opposite reaction I would have if I were a Kentucky supporter. you guys had an easy path to the title, and blew it yet again with one of the better teams you have had in a while!

#2040152 - 04/02/19 06:25 AM Re: Far Cal [Re: TheStarhawk]
Wilt Chamberlain

Auburn was a motivated team, we blew it in OT I don’t think we could have beaten Virginia. Our PG shrank with the lights on. Defensively, Auburn could smother Herro because outside of PJ no one was scoring. He even blew some crucial FT. It happens.
Cal has more more games and more tournaments games than any coach in America since he has been here. That’s going to be harder. The SEC has become very tough.

#2040158 - 04/02/19 10:56 AM Re: Far Cal [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol...that was a huge pile of dung you just posted Kensuck..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview