Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040256 - 04/08/19 11:37 PM Re: Truckstop 10 continues to be overrated [Re: tmcats]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: tmcats
big 12 won the nit, both a.p. coy titles mbb and wbb, won the wbb championship, and now left to txt for a clean sweep. pretty salty, if you ask anyone with a clue.

What the hell does women's basketball have to do with anything? Look at the top of the page there, Mr. Blind-from-huffing-gasoline-on-the-farm. See where it says, "Men's Basketball" as the topic for this forum? See it?

Ok, look again.

Now eat [censored].

#2040261 - 04/09/19 08:23 AM Re: Truckstop 10 continues to be overrated [Re: JimWest]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Amen Jimbo..amen.

#2040271 - 04/09/19 12:56 PM Re: Truckstop 10 continues to be overrated [Re: JimWest]
madcapper Offline
John Brown

Loc: Ozarks
Mr. Tough Guy you are lol

#2040272 - 04/09/19 01:31 PM Re: Truckstop 10 continues to be overrated [Re: JimWest]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: JimWest
big 12 won the nit, both a.p. coy titles mbb and wbb, won the wbb championship, and now left to txt for a clean sweep. pretty salty, if you ask anyone with a clue.

What the hell does women's basketball have to do with anything? Look at the top of the page there, Mr. Blind-from-huffing-gasoline-on-the-farm. See where it says, "Men's Basketball" as the topic for this forum? See it?

Ok, look again.

Now eat [censored].

wbb championship was just as entertaining as men's. nice victory for the big 12 too. so, stick it, boy.

#2040273 - 04/09/19 01:38 PM Re: Truckstop 10 continues to be overrated [Re: tmcats]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
BIG 12 basketball did very well this March and April. Very nice indeed.

#2040279 - 04/09/19 07:05 PM Re: Truckstop 10 continues to be overrated [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jman1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Amen Jimbo..amen.

Hilarious
Two Cuck gobblers typing in comments between come shots for each other, or on each other.

#2040281 - 04/09/19 08:06 PM Re: Truckstop 10 continues to be overrated [Re: tmcats]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: JimWest

Ok, look again.

Now eat [censored].

wbb championship was just as entertaining as men's. nice victory for the big 12 too. so, stick it, boy.

So, in other words, you admit you don't know how to read.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview