Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2039803 - 03/23/19 12:12 PM That arrogant bastich
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Coach K in his post game presser after being asked about his young team living up to their lofty expectations. He said his teams being leading the pack in college hoops for almost 25 yrs so his team no matter the age can handle that pressure. What a dik....

#2039804 - 03/23/19 12:19 PM Re: That arrogant bastich [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
Might be a dik move, but they have some hardware to back up his comments.

#2039810 - 03/23/19 02:00 PM Re: That arrogant bastich [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

KU has won more total games than Duke in the last 25 yrs...He backed into 2 F4s where the competition was thin...of course KU should have been in two of those F4s...

#2039814 - 03/23/19 03:41 PM Re: That arrogant bastich [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
KU has won more total games than Duke in the last 25 yrs

"Total games" only because KU plays in a crappy conference. Duke wins national championships. K is #1 and there is no argument.

#2039819 - 03/23/19 06:11 PM Re: That arrogant bastich [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Oh go suk a cawk...oh wait you already are...KU has beaten Puke in their last 3 matchups...so gtfo...

#2039875 - 03/23/19 11:11 PM Re: That arrogant bastich [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Oh go suk a cawk...oh wait you already are...KU has beaten Puke in their last 3 matchups...so gtfo...

K - 5 NCAA titles
Self - 1 NCAA title

Scoreboard.

#2039878 - 03/23/19 11:34 PM Re: That arrogant bastich [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

So visit a Duke message board fool we dont care about your gay love for Coach K...K has coached Duke for 34 seasons to Bills 16 at KU...I will admit he is a better coach that also has lost early in the tournament.

#2039904 - 03/24/19 03:02 PM Re: That arrogant bastich [Re: JimWest]
rockchalkjjjhawk Offline
Seer

5 titles sure but usually not close to the most toughest regional bracket opponents. This year is no different. Almost as though duk has some folks embedded in each years selection committee. Other than MSU who is good but still a member of the slow motion conference. There is NO one that anyone fears on that region of the bracket. And UCF is coached by a a K past plater... All the heavier weights rhis year (or even some star team like Murray St) are set up to knock each other out elsewhere. Sure Duke will have to play someone eventually to win it. But then it more times than not comes more down to who the referee crew is and what player or players go to the bench early due to fouls and which players (%) go to the line. Anyone else see how Adidas schools fared against Nike/other schools this tourney lol?
Olympic dream type teams with best NBA players have been described by players as being able to win relatively easily regardless of who the coach was. So just maybe it’s more of K being good at building an infrastructure where AAU entity connections, print/online/TV media talkingheads, NCAA committee members, philanth generation, and postgrad career promises have contributed to his success than it has to do with K being the greatest of x&o coaches. Not saying he isn’t among the greatest of x&o coaches but rather the ultimate reason for Ks level of success compared to other great mind coaches lies elsewhere.

#2039909 - 03/24/19 04:50 PM Re: That arrogant bastich [Re: rockchalkjjjhawk]
rockchalkjjjhawk Offline
Seer

Lol. Tacko on bench already with two early fouls..... hey, if you can’t beat ‘em straight up...

#2039912 - 03/24/19 05:17 PM Re: That arrogant bastich [Re: PHOGUSHER]
madcapper Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Ozarks
Good strategy on dukes part as they have no one who can guard. That's what a good coach does.

#2039917 - 03/24/19 06:37 PM Re: That arrogant bastich [Re: madcapper]
rockchalkjjjhawk Offline
Seer

Wide open missed slam by Dawkins that he...well...just forgot to catch......and a no call pushoff Zion foul in last seconds. SOSDD

#2039918 - 03/24/19 07:04 PM Re: That arrogant bastich [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Lucky aholes got away with 2 offensive fouls in the last 30 seconds of that game that gave them an undeserved victory...FOOOOK DUKE...

#2039919 - 03/24/19 07:06 PM Re: That arrogant bastich [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
At least 3 fouls were committed by Duke in the last 10 seconds. Push off on rebound for put back, and on Taylor's shot he was bumped hard on the ground. Zion had a huge charge not called. Tell me that money doesn't matter in this sport. The $millions on Duke, wow.

#2039920 - 03/24/19 07:16 PM Re: That arrogant bastich [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

I just tried to tell someone else that...too naive in a " oh no that cant be the reason" mind set too believe me..

#2039922 - 03/24/19 07:40 PM Re: That arrogant bastich [Re: PHOGUSHER]
SFBayhawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Ever wonder if the collusion of ESPN & the ACC and SEC Networks has something to do with outcomes? Another reason to hate Walt Disney.

Maybe we should have a special council?

The tournament has officially switched into who you'd rather lose, rather than who you want to win, except I like Izzo and the rest of the Big 12. I'm surprised that Sir Barfley has elevated Auburn into the usual deplorables: Puke, Cansuckme, & TarHoles.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview