Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2039726 - 03/21/19 11:10 AM One and Done"s in the Tourney
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia

#2039732 - 03/21/19 12:27 PM Re: One and Done"s in the Tourney [Re: parkhawk3319]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Interesting...so does this mean Kansas has done worse with their one and dones than other Bluebloods....or does it mean we dont have as many or their not as good as the other Bluebloods ones and dones...kind of vague.

#2039733 - 03/21/19 12:39 PM Re: One and Done"s in the Tourney [Re: parkhawk3319]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Wiggins and Selby was supposed to be the best one and dones for their respective classes...what happened there????

Edited by PHOGUSHER (03/21/19 12:40 PM)

#2039737 - 03/21/19 02:19 PM Re: One and Done"s in the Tourney [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Self needs to be like Roy. Get the 3-4* and keep them 4 years to have a great college team. Roy gets an occasional kid that could go lotto and they stay for 3-4 years. They hate $ I guess. A couple have toppled out of the draft. Got to go when you can.

#2039745 - 03/21/19 06:16 PM Re: One and Done"s in the Tourney [Re: parkhawk3319]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

KU won by 30...your clowns wont...ya dang hillbilly.

#2039749 - 03/21/19 06:47 PM Re: One and Done"s in the Tourney [Re: PHOGUSHER]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Wiggins and Selby was supposed to be the best one and dones for their respective classes...what happened there????

Wiggins - Embiid got injured.

Selby - Sitting out first semester set him back.

+ both were a little over-hyped.

#2039751 - 03/21/19 07:09 PM Re: One and Done"s in the Tourney [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
KU won by 30...your clowns wont...ya dang hillbilly.

Grimes was the player projected to be one and done. #8 ranked player Poor Tyler Herro, 4* ranked 88 and projected a 2-3 year player. Currently #20 and climbing on NBA draft boards. You never know about players, with great coaching, what can happen. He will struggle a bit,not athletic. Has to use his brains. Grimes ultimately should be the better player after 2-3 more years in college.

#2039752 - 03/21/19 07:18 PM Re: One and Done"s in the Tourney [Re: parkhawk3319]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Your coach is not good. You get 3x the talent than KU yearly and Smelly got one stinking title...so fugg off death row...

#2039755 - 03/21/19 08:15 PM Re: One and Done"s in the Tourney [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Grimes # 8 ranked player 5*

Herro # 88 ranked player 4*

Same position, both freshmen.

#2039757 - 03/21/19 08:21 PM Re: One and Done"s in the Tourney [Re: parkhawk3319]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Thats not really proving any type of point...like most of your posts on here...but I am done with the internet tonight...flame on Kensuck...

#2039758 - 03/21/19 11:30 PM Re: One and Done"s in the Tourney [Re: parkhawk3319]
TheStarhawk Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Florida
How is it on Coach Self that Quentin can't play? All of Kentuckys players are overrated as they did not win their own conference tournament just in the same boat as us and they didn't have anything holding them back this year, like us. tyler hero will not be a star in the nba. Grimes can be if he develops his game all around. thats all the ratings mean. there has been development from our freshman. mccormack looks night and day difference! usher was right! we need to play him NOW! and Grimes the streaky shooter that he is, is getting marginally better in shooting in games.

#2039762 - 03/22/19 10:26 AM Re: One and Done"s in the Tourney [Re: parkhawk3319]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Kensuck is an attention seeking hillbilly...only here to troll...pay him no never mind..its the Gusher that polices this area...

#2039763 - 03/22/19 10:43 AM Re: One and Done"s in the Tourney [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Nike>>Team USA >> Coach K getting most all the top talent now. Fact is only 1-3 maybe 4 players a year will ever make it to all star level. All 5* are not equal. Zion Williamson was worth every damn thing Kurtis Townsend was agreeing to put together to land him.
Why he played at dUKe for free after the demands makes you wonder.

Dickie V knows those kids are getting paid because NOW he is on board to pay the players or let them profit off likeness. Of course that will be one a bidding war for players of the 2nd tier once the good ones can go straight to the NBA.

The players association needs to redo the rookie scale. Some players blow up from year 1-2,and are severely underpaid. Some even All -NBA level. The busts like Bennett cost little when they can be cut after year 2, most last 3.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (03/22/19 10:44 AM)

#2039764 - 03/22/19 11:52 AM Re: One and Done"s in the Tourney [Re: parkhawk3319]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
What have you seen from Grimes that would make anyone think he is NBA material? Dotson and Agbagi are better NBA prospects overall. We don't have a OAD on this team, this year.

If McCormack keeps developing, he will be the best NBA prospect on this whole roster.

I don't care about OAD's on a roster. Never have. We have under achieved with OAD players, but thats not because of the players.

#2039767 - 03/22/19 02:12 PM Re: One and Done"s in the Tourney [Re: Jaycat92]
B_of_H Offline
is in your head....

Loc: the urban core
Originally Posted By: Jaycat92
What have you seen from Grimes that would make anyone think he is NBA material? Dotson and Agbagi are better NBA prospects overall. We don't have a OAD on this team, this year.

If McCormack keeps developing, he will be the best NBA prospect on this whole roster.

I don't care about OAD's on a roster. Never have. We have under achieved with OAD players, but thats not because of the players.

a lot of people who make a living at judging talent and watching basketball thought Grimes was a lottery pick. There were some that had him ahead of Zion, Jeff Goodman comes to mind. He was the MVP of the u18 team this summer for crying out loud and called 'the most complete guard in the class'. He absolutely lit up hs/aau ball. I'm not sure what has happened to him, bigger bust than Selby at this point. watch his highlights, dude could dunk over people. now? i'm almost positive that something is wrong with him because i'm not sure he is even close to getting above the rim on drives.

grimes highlights from last year

McCormack is too short and too slow to play more than a very minor role in the nba. if he was fast and athletic at 6'9 with a jumper then he'd be the best nba prospect but he is the opposite of that. as it is he a less skilled simien. I like the kid a lot but he has a long way to go.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview