Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2039666 - 03/18/19 10:18 AM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: Jaycat92]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Only lost one neutral site game...all NCAA TOURNAMENT games are neutral site games. With big McCormack finally gaining confidence and skill there is no telling what we might do...dont be such a naysaying girly man..

#2039667 - 03/18/19 10:20 AM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: MICHHAWK]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Good bracket for KU everything considered. A chance for basically home games is quite a reward all things considered.
We may meet again, us a 2 seed playing a 4 in their 2nd home. Sounds fair. It would be a good game I’m sure. Kansas has a ton of talent.
UNC is playing very well. We beat them on a neutral court but they are so much better now. They are the = of dUKe really. I still don’t know how Zion and Barrett average 5.5 fouls per game.......combined. 😂.
We have a punchers chance to win it all, or go home in the round of 32. So much crap can happen when you don’t know which team is going to show. Officiating can change a game quickly too.
Auburn and KU would be interesting, Auburn doesn’t always look like they played yesterday.We best them at their place.
dUKe is the heavy favorite, would root for anyone in the tournament over them. I hate UNC, but Roy getting his 4th in 16 years might take luster off dUKe and K. The downside is their recruiting would really pick up. They have built in advantages over both our programs.
I’ll be cheering for KU unless we play of course.

What was the figure the NCAA makes on this tournament? Something like 10-14 billion over a few years just for broadcasting rights. No money for the talent though.

#2039668 - 03/18/19 10:26 AM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: Jaycat92]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

No one is giving KU a chance...I like that..should be no pressure at all. Now stating that we probably lose to Northeastern. Last time we were a 4 seed we lost to Bradley 12 years ago. I believe in coincidences concerning the tournament. We always win when we play early. Killer Bs were last games of the day....UNI was a early evening game...we shall see...but wouldnt be awesome if we got yRoi in KC and beat him again. Probably wont happen.

#2039669 - 03/18/19 10:29 AM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
there is no telling what we might do..

They've been showing us for the last 2 months what they are going to do.

#2039670 - 03/18/19 10:31 AM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

UNC fans would go nuts if they list to Kansas again. They are right in thinking their team is good enough to win it and even beat dUKe. They would burn it down. Poor Roy.

#2039671 - 03/18/19 10:33 AM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: Jaycat92]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
For a team like ours there is no "good bracket". If we make the 16s we'll already have had a serving of gravy. Anything beyond that would be miracle level good fortune.
Look for next year to be an entirely different story.

This year has been really tough to swallow given what things looked like for us going in.

#2039672 - 03/18/19 11:37 AM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: Jaycat92]
nwjhawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Seattle
This reminds me of the 88 team undermanned and not expected to do much.

#2039673 - 03/18/19 01:08 PM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: Jaycat92]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

No Danny Manning on this team brah...

#2039674 - 03/18/19 01:12 PM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: MICHHAWK]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
there is no telling what we might do..

They've been showing us for the last 2 months what they are going to do.

Stfu dumassss..the tournament a different animal..meaning you play teams that have no experience against as the conference teams. If you cant tell we ate playing better from the Baylor game on then you are an idiot which you are anyway. We lost to ISU because the shots just werent falling...we played hard..gave great effort.

#2039675 - 03/18/19 02:32 PM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Mike DeCourcy of the Sporting News: “Can Kansas turn a Midwest Region in Kansas City into a hometown happening? (For that matter, did the Jayhawks really earn the opportunity?) KU is seeded No. 4, which means the committee has projected the Jayhawks to make it to KC for a potential Sweet 16 game against No. 1 seed North Carolina.
Sprint Center is a building where KU plays an annual ‘home’ game and also appears each year in the Big 12 Tournament. So it’s hard to figure how the Jayhawks would get placed on the 4-line in this region — and how conference regular-season champion Kansas State would be shipped to the West, in a region with a higher-ranked 1-seed.”

#2039676 - 03/18/19 04:21 PM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: Jaycat92]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Staters exactly where they belong. How else could they play that Jayhawk underling "always the victim" card that is their destiny?

Seriously, I like their team players. But their fans suck pond scum.

#2039677 - 03/18/19 04:35 PM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: Jaycat92]
madcapper Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Ozarks
Ku might lose in first round but i have them falling in round of 32.

#2039678 - 03/18/19 05:42 PM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: Jaycat92]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Thats because you are a limp wristed sucka....F4 babeeeeee.

#2039679 - 03/18/19 05:47 PM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: appyhawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: appyhawk
Staters exactly where they belong. How else could they play that Jayhawk underling "always the victim" card that is their destiny?

Seriously, I like their team players. But their fans suck pond scum.

Absolutely..lol I got a KSuck arrested for a DUI last week. He wanted to fight at a local bar and I said I aint going to jail for beating his assss. I actually bought him a shot and left. He went out and accosted the local rent of cop. Cop followed him calling backup and they nailed him in the parking lot on. DUI....justice served.

#2039680 - 03/18/19 05:50 PM Re: #4 Seed Midwest........ [Re: madcapper]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Win 2 and get a few home games practically.UNC would be tough but Self has Roy’s number Have to consider in 2012 UNC had lost their AA point guard. Killed their chances. We only beat them at home by 1 early on when they were full strength.Roy had a team good enough to win it that year.

One game at a time.Grimes has to be consistent is a big key. It seems in some of these losses KU outplays their opponent but they either get tired or go brain dead for a 7-8 min stretch and find themselves down 20.
KU has burger boys, play them, find out who wants to compete and rise up on the big stage.
I hope we meet again. I’d rather play Kansas than UNC. I bet the dUKe fans would be happy too. Sickening to think dUKe May have 6 National Chanpionships. 3 since 2010. [censored]

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Preview