Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2039286 - 03/11/19 07:57 AM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: Maximus]
Maximus Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: Maximus
Good article on press on.

Jarrett Culver (Texas Tech) is underrated by coaches and media.

All-Big 12 First Team
Marial Shayok
Dedric Lawson
Barry Brown
Dean Wade
Jarrett Culver

Dean Wade get voted in on stats or injury was considered for reputation?

Bill Self thinks it not about stats of the player but if you win the game. I think stats should be considered 1st with Lawson losing out this year.

Culver helped the Red Raiders to a share of their first Big 12 regular season title. The sophomore guard ranks third in the Big 12 in scoring (18.3 ppg), fifth in assists (3.6) and is 10th in rebounding (6.2).

Lawson averaging 20 Points per game and 10 Rebounds per game doesn't happen very often.

Malillany Marín is a Cuban-Mexican

#2039288 - 03/11/19 08:40 AM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: Maximus]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Deano already scratched for the B12 Tourney. Liberace has a built in excuse for not winning it...

#2039294 - 03/11/19 11:36 AM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
he's already won 'it.'

#2039299 - 03/11/19 12:08 PM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: Maximus]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
I question if Dedric is actually a team player. After I saw his blow up right before half in a game earlier in Big 12 play, I lost some respect for his game and his demeanor. We have too many transfer players here right now with issues. You transfer when your not happy, and usually its on the player himself. We will see, won't we. This team has no chemistry. "I" before team.

#2039342 - 03/12/19 03:56 PM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: Maximus]
parkhawk3319 Online   sick
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
Dang, I thought for sure Dean had it all wrapped up. Imagine my surprise when he didn't even get a sniff of POY or averaging a double double. I guess those of us who figured he was a double double machine missed the fact that he has always been a mediocre rebounder for his size. More of a Mitch Lightfoot with a nice jumpshot than a Larry Bird comparison really.

Now of course comes the big chance for redemption. A KSU team with lots of senior leadership, a Hall of Fame caliber coach, they went to the Elite Eight last year and returned everyone, then won the Big 12 this year. You would think this would be a 1 or 2 seed team going into the NCAA. Anything less than a Final Four and this the season is a disappointment. Liberace will reload and be ready to continue this incredible streak next season though.

Is it too early to declare a Decade of Dominance?

#2039349 - 03/12/19 08:11 PM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: tmcats]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: tmcats
he's already won 'it.'

Referring to the B12 Tourney dumasss...

#2039352 - 03/12/19 09:53 PM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: Maximus]
Maximus Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Should be no talk on the 2018 Rolando Blackman Most Valuable Player Award winner going to the NBA.

K-State girls on Spring Break

#2039353 - 03/12/19 09:57 PM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: Maximus]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I dont think so...

#2039367 - 03/13/19 09:18 AM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
he's already won 'it.'

it's yet to be played, phoggy.

#2039373 - 03/13/19 10:48 AM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: Maximus]
Jman1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: Maximus
Should be no talk on the 2018 Rolando Blackman Most Valuable Player Award winner going to the NBA.

K-State girls on Spring Break

Kona State University? H3ll YEAH. Where do i sign up? Or do I have to pay that Operation Varsity Blues guy to get me in there?

#2039375 - 03/13/19 11:10 AM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: tmcats]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

he's already won 'it.'

it's yet to be played, phoggy.

Ok whatever. Hey wtf is up with your fellow Purp fans...did some grocery shopping at my local HyVee yesterday. Stopped at their Market Grille Pub for a few brews. Drunken KState fan came in and basically after seeing me in my new KU sweatshirt started bragging on how they won the regular season and would win the tournament also. I said after 14 straight it was time for somebody else to win the conference. I also said they have to play in the tournament first to determine its outcome but I doubt if the Purps would win considering Deanos sore big toe.

He then wanted to bet any amount of money..heck he barely had enough for his beer. I said sure 20 bucks. Then he proceeds to cuss me out for being a Jayhawks fan. I said he needed to cool off ..next thing I know he is challenging to a fight in the stores parking lot. I laughed and dtated sure I really want to go to jail for whipping a drunk 52 yr old purp plowbilly. He started cussing more and my friend thats the bartender took off and got the stores cop to come in and settle the idiot down.

The dumasss started to give the cop a hard time but eventually he settled down. He kind of apologized so myself being a nice individual bought him one drink. He started getting rowdy again so I decided to leave.

I called my bartender friend later to see what happen. Not only was he rude to her the goofball sought out the store cop and poked him in the chest. The cop didnt put him on his ass..instead he followed him out to his car discreetly and called a few patrol cars. Needless to say the plowbilly got a DUI in the parking lot and was going to spend his night in jail. All for me wearing a KU pullover. Again you clowns cant handle winning very well...its hilarious.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (03/13/19 11:24 AM)

#2039376 - 03/13/19 11:47 AM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

someone suggested you were in the walmart line, phoggy, true? whatever, stop hanging out with drunks and get to work.

#2039380 - 03/13/19 01:37 PM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: Maximus]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Retired 33 yrs Lockheed and Navy...6600 a month net pension...what do you do but fling purple crap...besides it was HyVee...Walmarts are for you simple plowbillies...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (03/13/19 01:38 PM)

#2039382 - 03/13/19 01:49 PM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Retired 33 yrs Lockheed and Navy...6600 a month net pension...what do you do but fling purple crap...besides it was HyVee...Walmarts are for you simple plowbillies...

well, we salute your service, sea-dog.

#2039383 - 03/13/19 02:32 PM Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY [Re: Maximus]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

At least I served...I know your superior cousin Geezer/Postelwait served...how about you...doubtful.

Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Preview