Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2038993 - 02/25/19 11:56 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: EstebanBugatti]
track Online   content
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
Originally Posted By: EstebanBugatti
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
You 2 love birds can believe whatever you want but I know for a fact Beaty and staff were told not to take any commitments early on last fall. You can blame him for putting himself in the spot of being in a do or die situation last year before he was told not to take any more commitments which kept recruits at bay. But before last year though he recruited well enough to win a lot more than he did. His problem wasn't a lack of recruiting.

Heck, KU should have gone bowling last year with the amount of talent he had recruited here. In the end he just couldn't coach. Micromanaging, over analyzing, getting in the way of and overriding his assistants, and not being able to identify who the top talent on the team was and hence who should have been starting or on the 2 deep were his main downfalls, not recruiting.

And little angry Freddie our resident internet tough guy with his gay fantasies about me. Too angry and too stupid to see things in anything but all bad or all good paradigms.

Sorry to blow up your little "insider" fantasy but you don't know [censored]. You take stuff spoon fed to you by people close to Betty and Bowen. All that you get is just a spun excuse as to why they failed miserably. You have no real inside information about the program and never have. You just make vague statements like "I'm hearing there are a few committed recruits that are interested but don't want it known.". That [censored] might fly over on the Slant by that lapdog Kirby because the people who buy his [censored] are literal retards but it doesn't work anywhere else.Stop the damn act and just go follow Betty's ass to Texass. You know, the place he was supposed to be able to recruit well but sucked so badly recruiting. People like you make this fanbase look stupid. You and that idiot that decided to trespass on an active runway to see if Les Miles was on a plane.

I will take kmans contribution any day over your complaining.

Edited by track (02/25/19 12:57 PM)

#2038997 - 02/25/19 01:36 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: track]
EstebanBugatti Online   content
Big Dipper

Originally Posted By: track
You 2 love birds can believe whatever you want but I know for a fact Beaty and staff were told not to take any commitments early on last fall. You can blame him for putting himself in the spot of being in a do or die situation last year before he was told not to take any more commitments which kept recruits at bay. But before last year though he recruited well enough to win a lot more than he did. His problem wasn't a lack of recruiting.

Heck, KU should have gone bowling last year with the amount of talent he had recruited here. In the end he just couldn't coach. Micromanaging, over analyzing, getting in the way of and overriding his assistants, and not being able to identify who the top talent on the team was and hence who should have been starting or on the 2 deep were his main downfalls, not recruiting.

And little angry Freddie our resident internet tough guy with his gay fantasies about me. Too angry and too stupid to see things in anything but all bad or all good paradigms.

Sorry to blow up your little "insider" fantasy but you don't know [censored]. You take stuff spoon fed to you by people close to Betty and Bowen. All that you get is just a spun excuse as to why they failed miserably. You have no real inside information about the program and never have. You just make vague statements like "I'm hearing there are a few committed recruits that are interested but don't want it known.". That [censored] might fly over on the Slant by that lapdog Kirby because the people who buy his [censored] are literal retards but it doesn't work anywhere else.Stop the damn act and just go follow Betty's ass to Texass. You know, the place he was supposed to be able to recruit well but sucked so badly recruiting. People like you make this fanbase look stupid. You and that idiot that decided to trespass on an active runway to see if Les Miles was on a plane.

I will take kmans contribution any day over your complaining.

Then enjoy hearing more about player x being interested but never actually knowing who player x is or if they even exist. Dude isn't an insider. He is a friend of a friend that sucks Betty and Bowen's farts right out of their asses.

#2038998 - 02/25/19 02:13 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: EstebanBugatti]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
LOL

#2038999 - 02/25/19 02:17 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: EstebanBugatti]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Then enjoy hearing more about player x being interested but never actually knowing who player x is or if they even exist. Dude isn't an insider. He is a friend of a friend that sucks Betty and Bowen's farts right out of their asses.
I've never claimed to be an insider and unlike you, yes I do have friends and acquaintances.

#2039002 - 02/25/19 05:26 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
I've never claimed to be an insider and unlike you, yes I do have friends and acquaintances.

In the immortal words of Sgt Hulka; "Lighten up Francis." laugh

In all honesty, recruiting is hard, at least for everyone not named Saban! When today's HS kids hold your future in their hands! crazy It's much different today than even 10 years ago. Everything is now up to and dependent upon twitter and "likes" and "dislikes". Hopefully Miles is finding the kind of kids whose word is their bond, like most kids were 30 years ago. If anyone on this (or any other message board) thinks they are getting the inside scoop from virtually anyone, I would tell them to wait until the kid is actually INKED. Or one can speculate from a kids ex girlfriends BFF that she heard on Facebook that player X is going to #InsertSchoolHere because she saw something on Twitter that someone else said about prospect X after they saw the prospect at a Sonic Drive Thru. shocked

In the meantime, lets just enjoy the fact that HS kids are at least visiting and that our staff is good enough to ink the ones they really want. Because the visits are indeed a TWO WAY street, or should be. This is one old fan who would rather have a kid who is 2 inches shorter, 15 pounds lighter and a tenth of a second slower than the 5 Star, but more coachable in the long run. In other words, I'll take a team full of Jason Thoren's, Chip Hillary's and pass on the Marcus Dupree's.

#2039470 - 03/14/19 07:58 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Even after firing Betty, many posts on here are on his side!!! Dude was pathetic, incompetent and under qualified. His suing KU is his swan song. Earned it!! Dang it

#2039839 - 03/23/19 09:31 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Indiana
Will Huggins a 6' 6" TE from Shawnee Mission South in Kansas has verbally committed to Kansas

#2039892 - 03/24/19 10:57 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Woohoo! Thanks Josh, for an entry with some on topic substance.
I know nothing about Huggins but depth at the TE position is a valuable commodity in RPO offensive scheme. Here's hoping he's an efficient blocker with good hands.

#2039915 - 03/24/19 05:40 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Kman certainly does go left field for stuff like this. Huggins fits the local boy wanting to be a Kansas grad athlete much like what the fan base here desires. Also a winner in HS. Unlike Betty in the Texass HS ranks.

#2039916 - 03/24/19 05:41 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Free Betty!!

#2039940 - 03/25/19 12:05 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
DrGreydog Online   shocked
Big Dipper

Loc: Topeka
So far the 2020 class looks like
Keenan Hambrick -- Wide Receiver
Trevor Kardell -- Wide Receiver
Will Huggins -- Tight End
Da'Vonshai Harden - Quarterback

#2039949 - 03/25/19 04:56 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

I watched the HUDL video for Harden and most of the highlights are where he runs the football. There are a few passing highlights where he throws floaters. I bet he plays WR at KU.

#2039969 - 03/25/19 10:04 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Saw Harden at JC last year. He threw a pass over 50 yds. in the air in that game.

#2040015 - 03/27/19 01:23 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: vmlb]
track Online   content
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
Originally Posted By: vmlb
Saw Harden at JC last year. He threw a pass over 50 yds. in the air in that game.

I watched the Washburn rural game and between Thomas and Barksdale and Harden it seemed like every play was a 70 yard touchdown run. ... can’t imagine there was ever much need to pass the ball.

#2040025 - 03/27/19 08:41 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Indiana
Everyone that comments or says athlete on Hardens twitter he gets kinda mad and immediately responds with Quarterback

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17 >

Preview