Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2038341 - 02/06/19 12:35 PM Re: Finally figured it out [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I knew timmay would show his nappy head up over here. Yeah we got several 4..5 star players..2 are hurt...one is suspended...3 are freshmen.. Ksuck has 3 senior starters that finally in their senior session eeked out a game vs KU. Dok and Garrett in the lineup we would of smashed you. KU will beat you down at AFH and then after your seniors leave its going to be another 8-10 game win streak for old KU over the Powercats..lol

Edited by PHOGUSHER (02/06/19 12:37 PM)

#2038343 - 02/06/19 12:49 PM Re: Finally figured it out [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
The most entertaining thing about you is you will say something totally stupid as $#!t. then, in almost no time, completely contradict it with something even dumber.

#2038344 - 02/06/19 01:00 PM Re: Finally figured it out [Re: MICHHAWK]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
KState fans getting excited about their seniors finally winning a home game against KU reminds me of that old Churchill chestnut...."When accused of being 'disgustingly drunk' the Prime Minister responded: 'My dear, you are ugly, and what’s more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly.'"......and tomorrow they will still be KSU fans.

#2038349 - 02/06/19 02:17 PM Re: Finally figured it out [Re: MICHHAWK]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK
The most entertaining thing about you is you will say something totally stupid as $#!t. then, in almost no time, completely contradict it with something even dumber.

Dont you have some crimson crappy cawk to suck...but I bet your stoic dumasss gets banned there also...You post the same boring goofy sheeat over there also..

#2038350 - 02/06/19 02:47 PM Re: Finally figured it out [Re: tmcats]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: tmcats
how many 4 and 5 star recruits on ku roster presently?

#2038353 - 02/06/19 04:18 PM Re: Finally figured it out [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

6 or 7...whats your point...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview