Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2038617 - 02/12/19 09:34 AM Re: It's time for the streak to end [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Kansas still has a good team. Loaded with McDAA players, could be a dangerous team come tournament time. They could get it all together and make a run like 2014 UK. Vick could make a huge difference if he played like he did in Nov and Dec.

#2038618 - 02/12/19 11:34 AM Re: It's time for the streak to end [Re: JimWest]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Mark my words Kensuck..Vick wont be back and KU will be better for it.

#2038625 - 02/12/19 12:54 PM Re: It's time for the streak to end [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
No...
My time isn't as limited as KentuckyBH, yes.

#2038635 - 02/12/19 02:13 PM Re: It's time for the streak to end [Re: JimWest]
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol..KU aint getting 8 titles in your life...Helms dont count. 6 maybe..not 8...

#2038636 - 02/12/19 03:09 PM Re: It's time for the streak to end [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Mark my words Kensuck..Vick wont be back and KU will be better for it.

. That’s really possible. Once Quade Green transferred we have been better.

#2038653 - 02/12/19 10:56 PM Re: It's time for the streak to end [Re: JimWest]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
This season has been full of head scratching moves by Self and this team. Dok getting hurt and not playing McCormack more in late December and early January. Starting the season with Ochai being a redshirt.........? Vick being our best perimeter player.....and seeing a team play with no chemistry. Now, having a player have a meltdown because he wasn't getting enough touches........We will see how far this team goes, but in recent years I don't remember seeing a team with so many head cases and ego's to feed, and by the way, this team is in a tie for 2nd place in the Big 12.

#2038655 - 02/13/19 05:14 AM Re: It's time for the streak to end [Re: JimWest]
madcapper Online   content
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Ozarks
How can one not expect a final 4. We have oad's, 5 star athletes plus mickey d's. Tenn can do nothing, not a single 5 star on roster. Hell the big 12 is ku's as ksu, tt, isu and baylor have none or at the most one 5 star athlete. I' ve read on this board how oad are the way to go so a sure thing it must be ku's.

#2038664 - 02/13/19 10:41 AM Re: It's time for the streak to end [Re: JimWest]
Original AFH Gangsta

Sarcasm thy name is Madcapper...lol. I actually think they are playing fairly good now. Vick WILL NOT be back and that is a good thing. No matter how well he was scoring or not he was a pariah for our team. It produced bad team chemistry and the team looks like they are having fun for the first time all season.

Do we win the B12..who knows..S16 at best in the tournament but get a hot streak and maybe its a F4. No matter this year has been interesting.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (02/13/19 10:42 AM)

#2038668 - 02/13/19 02:18 PM Re: It's time for the streak to end [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Kansas did seem better but it would be nice to have him back if he was on as far as hitting 3’s come March. You have to wish him well and hope it’s not something to do with taking cash when he was traveling around to various camps to try and make the NBA.

We lost and deserved to lose. I don’t care if it was basket interference, they shouldn’t give up a lead.
The rule on that will probably change next year, Review in last few minutes or whatever. The rule on shot click violations got changed after our 38-0 team got cheated on 2 no calls on obvious [censored] clock violations.

#2038670 - 02/13/19 03:51 PM Re: It's time for the streak to end [Re: JimWest]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
Who on this team is consider a lock for one and done? A lock? I don't see Wiggins, Embiid, Oubre, or any one similar. I see Frank Mason, Wayne SEldon, and Devonte Graham as freshmen on this current roster. Don't see any OADS...................I all expect going forward is a huge NCAA investigation, possible infractions, vacated games and Final 4. Don't care about hypothetical Final 4 appearances at this moment.

#2038672 - 02/13/19 05:09 PM Re: It's time for the streak to end [Re: JimWest]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Has anyone heard the tapes from the FBI or have they not released them? Originally they said Sean Miller and a couple of his assistants are on wiretaps.A couple assistants have been fired.
Pitino was as well but he and his assistants were all fired.

Self is loyal to friends but Kurtis Townsend is allegedly on the wiretaps. I guess someone has listened to him saying he’d work something out to get Zion. Should KU fire him to give the appearance of no tolerance.

#2038678 - 02/13/19 06:27 PM Re: It's time for the streak to end [Re: JimWest]
Original AFH Gangsta

Kyjelly trying to stir up shiiiit as always. Hey guess what we dont care about what a fan of a team that has the most crooked coach of all time thinks about our program. Please go away.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview