Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2038198 - 02/02/19 07:56 PM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Didnt see what happening sucka...We beat T Tech like that we can beat anybody....got it...

#2038227 - 02/04/19 05:00 PM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Max Falkenstien

After reading Matt Tait's article, Freshman guard Ochai Agbaji emerging as an obvious leader for Kansas basketball, maybe Agbaji is what the doctor ordered for our team leader. Glad he shared this, kind of hard to pick up on the details he shared watching the games on TV. The TT game was really encouraging!

#2038232 - 02/04/19 07:55 PM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Original AFH Gangsta

We dropped 2 spots in the AP poll. We are the only team to beat #1 at a neutral site. Obviously the gay sports journaliats dont take in account Quandrant 1 wins... I think KU is 12-2 on those...much more than any other team...fukkk those faghggs..

#2038242 - 02/05/19 10:00 AM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
That tenn game was 10 weeks ago.

#2038254 - 02/05/19 06:21 PM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Original AFH Gangsta

Stfu...that doesnt change the fact that KU beat them..Dok doesnt get hurt..Silvio isnt suspended most likely KU is still # 1 with only 1 loss. 7-1 with Dok...10-4 without him. But word has it is Duke is actually your favorite team...we should have known.

#2038760 - 02/16/19 05:19 PM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Refusing to jump ship is looking better and better. KU's destiny is totally in their own hands now. Win out and at least a tie for the conference is guaranteed.

#2038763 - 02/16/19 06:01 PM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: Jayhawk1952]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
The game at Tech is going to be tough. They seem to have gotten their moxie back. Maybe Garrett will be back for this one?

#2038764 - 02/16/19 06:17 PM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Max Falkenstien

TT is probably our toughest game left. The good news is that we are staring to come together as a team. Our bench has been much better. Everything's better and we can get much better. We have a week to get ready for TT. Getting Garrett back will help us as soon as he's in game shape.

#2038768 - 02/16/19 07:54 PM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: Jayhawk1952]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Heard David Lawrence on post-game saying people who doubted this team are "fair-weather fans". I have publicly doubted them on this forum and I want to respond to that.

I don't presume to speak for anyone but myself here. I certainly doubted this team could win # 15 based on their play for several weeks. I never stopped hoping they would turn it around or stopped rooting for them. I went to my first game in the Phog in 1966 and have never left a game early to beat the traffic or for any other reason.

I don't think realistically evaluating a team based on their performance is fair-weather. I think saying that you never doubted this team after watching them blow late game leads and looking like they weren't having fun playing basketball could be construed as a little disingenuous.

#2038769 - 02/16/19 07:56 PM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Original AFH Gangsta

Dum dum 58...Bill is going to play the same 5 he started today against TTech...with a side of KJ and Mitch...Garrett will be rusty and shouldnt see the floor. I would think you local yokels woukd know more about basketball than you do...but you dont.....

#2038770 - 02/16/19 08:00 PM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: AlOerter]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: AlOerter
Heard David Lawrence on post-game saying people who doubted this team are "fair-weather fans". I have publicly doubted them on this forum and I want to respond to that.

I don't presume to speak for anyone but myself here. I certainly doubted this team could win # 15 based on their play for several weeks. I never stopped hoping they would turn it around or stopped rooting for them. I went to my first game in the Phog in 1966 and have never left a game early to beat the traffic or for any other reason.

I don't think realistically evaluating a team based on their performance is fair-weather. I think saying that you never doubted this team after watching them blow late game leads and looking like they weren't having fun playing basketball could be construed as a little disingenuous.

Sheeat discus hed...you have given up on this team many times...I did too but never claimed I did not...I could cut and paste many of your posts when you stated we were no good...quit lying sucka

#2038771 - 02/16/19 08:07 PM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: PHOGUSHER]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Originally Posted By: AlOerter

Sheeat discus hed...you have given up on this team many times...I did too but never claimed I did not...I could cut and paste many of your posts when you stated we were no good...quit lying sucka

Disgusted, disappointed - yes. Given up no. To me, giving up means quit hoping. I never quit hoping for better and I don't believe you did either. - sucka.

#2038773 - 02/16/19 09:32 PM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Original AFH Gangsta

No...but you probably called them out more than I did if that is possible. I think they have righted the ship and its mainly because Vick is gone...they win 3.5 games since he has left. Team mates are smiling...huddling and playing team ball since he took his supposed leave of abscence...really what college player does that without a death in the family like T. Rob..or Darnell Jackson. Once again he wont be back...

#2038947 - 02/24/19 09:23 AM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: PHOGUSHER]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Didnt see what happening sucka...We beat T Tech like that we can beat anybody....got it...

We did manage to win against Tech in AFH. So there's that. But at Tech they didn't just beat us, they completely dismantled us, manhandled us, toyed with is like a dog with a possum, start to finish.
So in bandwagon terms, just how many are gonna have to jump off in order to get the flats fixed?

#2038956 - 02/24/19 03:07 PM Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Just let the naysayers fix the flats. They seem to know everything that's wrong with this team. Their wisdom should be able to get everything back on track.This way no one has to jump off of the bandwagon.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Preview