Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2037866 - 01/21/19 03:40 PM Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME [Re: PHOGUSHER]
kellyfenton Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
No...its because fat Reid wouldn't go for it at the end of regulation..2nd and 11...12 seconds on the 12 yd line to get a td...weak sauce kicking the fg.....

I think the ball was at the 21 or 22. The risk/reward is just too great. NE can put all 11 guys in the end zone and the chance of an interception goes way up. Lets face it: NE is a dynasty but I swear to God over the past four years teams have just coughed up wins against them. I mean ... not JUMPING off sides but LINING UP offsides? And then Pete Carroll throwing at the 2 and getting picked in the SB. And then Atlanta miserably using the clock. Jacksonville also in the AFC championship last season. It sucks cuz I really hate them.

#2037870 - 01/21/19 05:32 PM Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Referee patted Brady on his ass on their first play from scrimmage...NUFF SAID [censored]....

#2037994 - 01/25/19 03:32 PM Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jman1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Referee patted Brady on his ass on their first play from scrimmage...NUFF SAID [censored]....

NFC CG faux pas was FAR worse than the the Chiefs game. And to rub salt into the cajun wounds they came back and issued a fine on the PI guy for helmet to helmet contact, which was the least of his offenses(atleast on the football field). LA linebacker should have been flagged numerous times in the 1st half for HTH violations.

I knew when the Saints game was dictated by officiating, the Chiefs were dead men walking. I am done with the NFL.

Another clear case of officiating bias was the Tenn- Vandy BB game in the 2nd half. Egregious.

Edited by Jman1 (01/25/19 03:33 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview