Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2036591 - 12/08/18 12:19 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Ok a few more suckas. I can't even get 10 posters to guess the score...sad.

#2036725 - 12/10/18 08:50 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

The Illynoise-Seahawk fight on the crappy.com is especially salty right now. They are both doing stuff 10x worse than I ever did but the clueless pwhitt/pdub does nothing. That site is the worse especially with the ancient geezer chiming in with useless comments....hilarious.

#2036764 - 12/11/18 04:53 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Wild Birds Unlimited in Portland Me. I have him now...

#2037101 - 12/20/18 03:26 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Plano is going to be in Lawrence this weekend..very interesting. I no longer have a problem with that guy. He wanted to have a beer with someone. Hey I love my beer and would take him up on the offer.

He could tell me how much better his life is than mine. He would be Clark Griswold and I would be cousin Eddie..but alas I gotz to take my oldest boy to a carnival in Arkansas so he can start his training barking for the Yak lady...dang the luck.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (12/21/18 08:41 AM)

#2037590 - 01/10/19 06:54 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

As bad as it ever was...DGayC vs Illy....2 Choked vs Illy and DC...Plano/Jeep vs the world...Plano still has time to kiss Loooneys assss...that place is hilarious. I am glad that our crew can get along....I can even tolerate michhawk and jmans dumasssses...its all good on the dot commie...

#2037628 - 01/11/19 10:16 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
mirkin Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Quenemo
That board (that won't let you be a member) kicks your a** right up between your shoulders. Sorry you feel so left out.

#2037638 - 01/12/19 10:41 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

No I kick their asses...ya wanna try me out...cash me oussie ok...Hey they mention me on numerous occasions when they know I cant respond. They can come over here and do whatever. Solid proof that they and anybody that supports them are chicken sheeeat pooosie muthas...so are you ready to step up to the plate Quenemo nancy boy...lol

#2037644 - 01/12/19 01:32 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
mirkin Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Quenemo
Of course they mention you, you're their new meme. I don't understand why you pay any attention to them at all. Unless, of course, you're butthurt about not being able to get in the club.

#2037646 - 01/12/19 02:36 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Ahh I shouldnt even respond to a coward that wont answer a pm. You are probably definetly one of the bigger assssclowns over there. Quenemo...lol

#2037713 - 01/15/19 10:41 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol at pdub posting links of my posts on here from 8 yrs ago in an effort to insult. Little Tradition had to chime in which I find surprising. He use to be a standup unbiased guy before he returned to Kansas. Guess he thought he better conform to the middle school mentality that permeates the crimson crappy.

#2037714 - 01/15/19 10:43 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol phd just punked twocoach...bravo phd.

#2037716 - 01/15/19 11:21 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Honestly the posts that pwhitt..pdub..whoever had to drag up concerned myself putting KU down for losing a game at home vs Texas in 2011. TRobs mother passed I believe but I didnt know about it at the time and I made idiotic posts about losing.

But dammm that was 8 yrs ago why pdub had to drag up that long ago stuff is beyond me...I am sure it had something to do with KU having a tough game with Texas at home. I am a changed man from back in those days I would think he could also.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (01/15/19 11:22 AM)

#2037862 - 01/21/19 02:53 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

The better question is why do you continue to advertise for a site here that you pretend to hate?

#2037871 - 01/21/19 05:34 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Just pointing out their douchery....so narcisstic..so limp wristed...kind of like you...Although there is nothing wrong with that...

#2037918 - 01/23/19 01:01 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Just pointing out their douchery....so narcisstic..so limp wristed...kind of like you...Although there is nothing wrong with that...

I think you need to watch less tv.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Preview