Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2037594 - 01/10/19 09:31 PM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: Josh2408]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: Josh2408
From the Kansas City Star

https://amp.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article224128520.html

The End of Paragraph 4 reads that the Diversion has not been signed and returned to the court as of Wednesday Afternoon
If what I heard today is true about the case being dismissed and charges dropped, then we now know why Pooka hadn't signed that diversion agreement.

#2037601 - 01/11/19 10:42 AM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: tmcats]
moose1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita
Originally Posted By: tmcats
Originally Posted By: moose1
what, charges dropped against a ku woman-beating athlete? damn, you say. whistle

Hmm kinda like the sexual assault charges against Ell Roberson being dropped. Gamma. Foxtrot. Yankee.

lol. pookie moved to phx. phx is where ell's charges were dropped not mhk. pookie probably moved in with legeary victimless. what a joke. you guys should be ashamed.

What do we have to be ashamed about? Charges were dropped. In this day and age no judge is going to drop charges like that if Pooka had actually punched a women in the gut as well as choked her the charges would not be dismissed.

You like being a troll and stirring the pot, because you don't have anything better to do. I get it, but it is played out.

#2037602 - 01/11/19 11:10 AM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: moose1]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
this is all so ku. if diversion, it means he admits to committing the crime. he if refuses the diversion, i'm not sure what the next step will be. maybe they room him with fellow woman puncher, vick, then they can practice being one another's case manager. you j'hawks should at some point be nauseated by your athletic department and chancellor. what a cesspool.

#2037605 - 01/11/19 11:21 AM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: tmcats]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
this is all so ku. if diversion, it means he admits to committing the crime. he if refuses the diversion, i'm not sure what the next step will be. maybe they room him with fellow woman puncher, vick, then they can practice being one another's case manager. you j'hawks should at some point be nauseated by your athletic department and chancellor. what a cesspool.

Only cesspool because KU is downstream of the crap filling the Kaw in Manhattan. Your current outrage is so litterbox typical. Only a few people actually know what is going on with the case and what actually happened to begin with, but in Manhattan, the morale outrage is nucking futz!

#2037609 - 01/11/19 01:07 PM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: Josh2408]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
If anything, KU football players have been punished more than the general student populace, if the facts presented are truthful. The fake outrage of the Mayor Troll in Manhattan is just that, fake. Give the KSU guy props for trying to look away from the collapsing program in his town.

#2037610 - 01/11/19 01:29 PM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: Josh2408]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
As bad as we have been in football since firing the only real coach I've seen in Lawrence, I really don't care. Let's go full on Bootlegger's Boy Switzer and/or Promise Keeper McCartney. Just be out of jail by Saturday AM to get taped and ready to play.

Who cares about future sanctions? Win now....worry about tomorrow later. We need more than 8500 people (last game last season) in the stands to keep us relevant and ready to jump to another P4 conference when the Truckstop Ten folds in a couple of years.

RCJHKU!

#2037611 - 01/11/19 01:41 PM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: tmcats]
moose1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Look I think you are crazy just going off the deep end, as usual There is no evidence other than her affidavit. It sounds like there were other people around. Nothing has come out from them. Like I said in this day and age the legal community in Lawrence would not sweep this under the rug if he had done those things. I know he did something, but it sounds it is a much lesser degree than what was originally reported. I know I am not going to convince you, but you know I am right.

If you think we are that low as KU fans why be on the chat boards at all? The simple answer is you are just trolling for a reaction. I am mad at myself that I have given you as much of a reaction as I have. All I can say is have a good day Timmy, and feel free to not post on these boards again, since we are such awful people. I am protecting you Timmy. You should not have to subject yourself to people such as us.

#2037612 - 01/11/19 01:47 PM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: KUCO_VOC]
moose1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
If anything, KU football players have been punished more than the general student populace, if the facts presented are truthful. The fake outrage of the Mayor Troll in Manhattan is just that, fake. Give the KSU guy props for trying to look away from the collapsing program in his town.

I agree with VOC. KU football has never gotten any benefit in this area. Why would they winners get the benefit. If it was KU basketball, maybe you would have a case.

#2037613 - 01/11/19 01:49 PM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: moose1]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

all the sanctimoniousness here is as nauseating as the women-beaters. he applied for diversion to keep the criminal act off his record. he did it, boys. maybe you guys are okay with that stuff now, it happens so regularly.

#2037619 - 01/11/19 04:40 PM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: Josh2408]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Bob- it sounds like you have some woman beating experience. If you touched my wife or daughter you would experience what a beating is, friend.

#2037620 - 01/11/19 04:55 PM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: tmcats]
Goober Offline
Prairie Warrior

KSUCK played Roberson in the Fiesta Bowl. In spite of being accused of sexually assaulting a young woman game week. Get off your sanctimonious donkey before it bucks you off!

#2037645 - 01/12/19 01:38 PM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: Goober]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: Goober
KSUCK played Roberson in the Fiesta Bowl. In spite of being accused of sexually assaulting a young woman game week. Get off your sanctimonious donkey before it bucks you off!

charges dropped in phx by phx court. you don't see the difference here? j'hawk ethics 101.

#2037647 - 01/12/19 03:01 PM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

charges dropped in phx by phx court. you don't see the difference here? j'hawk ethics 101.
And so will the charges against Williams, bhutthook.

#2037654 - 01/12/19 08:00 PM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: KUCO_VOC]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC

And so will the charges against Williams, bhutthook.

In the context of criminal law, diversion refers to diverting a defendant out of the criminal justice system by having them complete a diversion program rather than be incarcerated or serve another alternative sentence. Criminal charges are typically dropped when a defendant successfully completes a diversion program.

#2037655 - 01/12/19 08:15 PM Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended [Re: Josh2408]
EstebanBugatti Online   content
Phog Fanatic

This is the only KU board dumb enough to let tmcats troll it.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Preview