Page 114 of 129 < 1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 128 129 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2044023 - 10/29/19 09:42 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
I will withhold judgement until I hear Candice Owens give her testimony on why this is not a quid pro quo and why it is not impeachable. The trumpublicans call up the best of the best expert witnesses.

#2044028 - 10/29/19 01:39 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2044029 - 10/29/19 03:07 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Republicans apparently trying to squeeze Vindman for the whistleblower ID. Is that a process violation?

#2044043 - 10/30/19 08:17 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

In today’s episode of The Clown Show, Trump, who is so off the charts stupid, arrogant and corrupt that he doesn’t even understand how he broke the law and committed one of the most egregious abuses of presidential power, want his GOP toadies to defend him on “substance,” while the toadies themselves, who are smart enough to know just how bad this is, are still arguing process and smearing honorable people. Without Fox News, Trumps approval would be in the teens and he probably would be gone by now.

#2044044 - 10/30/19 08:24 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2044045 - 10/30/19 08:31 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

This lays it all out pretty clearly.

Let the servicing of tiny get cranked up to 11. Now we will see the real trumpublicans separate themselves. Come on biatches, there are tax breaks to protect. Let me see you all do the Jim Jordan, be like Matt Gaetz. You can do this, public self humiliation gets easier the more you practice.

#2044046 - 10/30/19 08:44 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

It's always interesting to see how the other 40% lives and what they eat. Top story this morning on Fox News is "Jeffrey Epstein may have been murdered in jail!". Trey Gowdy will soon be calling for an investigation of what Hillary knows.

The Vindman testimony? Well, all you should know is that he is Ukrainian and he may have conflicted allegiance. If all you ate was journalistic junk food it could be easy to see how you could become immune to reality.

#2044047 - 10/30/19 08:58 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319

The thing about Pence, even when he is spewing indefensible falsehoods is that he is spewing those indefensible falsehoods while cocking his head earnestly and Godly-ly to one side and speaking with such deep earnest concern for what is right and moral and Godly and all that is holy, praise Mother. And by God that’s enough for me to look past the indefensible-falsehood spewing, God bless this Godly man’s earnest Godly soul.

#2044049 - 10/30/19 09:48 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

If I was over 65 and believed that the money I send to Pat Robertson every month was going to keep my soul from burning in hell, then I would be mesmerized by all of that. Maybe Pence should give up politics at this point and embrace religious grifting as a full time job. He has the hair for it. It is his best move going forward.

#2044054 - 10/30/19 05:27 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Pence has no gift of gab to pull money out of vulnerable folks pockets and social security checks. Not nearly talented enough. His wife agrees with my assessment.

#2044061 - 10/31/19 07:13 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

HUNGER STRIKE: As a way of protesting this oUTragEouS travesty of a sham of a mockery of a House impeachment “investigation” I am forgoing “process”-ed food for the foreseeable future.

#2044063 - 10/31/19 08:12 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Now while it may look suspicious that the actual transcript, not to be confused with the "ok here's a rough transcript we threw together, oops we meant to make it more rough transcript", was hidden away on a secret server after there were questions about it's propriety brought up by staff from the NSC. The democrats are going to spin this to show that we were trying to hide the actual transcript to keep dirty deeds from view. But it is also just as possible that the perfection of this perfect conversation might just blow the minds of mere mortals. It is possible that we were trying to protect everyone from the blinding glare of it's perfection so that no one was injured.

Yeah, I think we will go with that.

#2044064 - 10/31/19 08:19 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I’ll put on my eclipse sunglasses and takes my chances.

#2044065 - 10/31/19 08:32 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Yet ANOTHER person, Tim Morrison, Will apparently confirm the quid pro quo element. Of course, until I am given information as to the process by which this testimony is procured I’ll withhold judgment.

#2044066 - 10/31/19 08:58 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I think unless tiny himself says it was a quid pro quo then it is not a quid pro quo. First person hearsay is all just opinion in my opinion. If tiny says he didn't do it then that should be good enough for us, just like it was when Clinton did it but didn't do it because well, he interpreted the word different.

In the meantime more good news on the dumbing down of 'Merica front! Our kids, our future, can't read, hooray! One more reason to stop taking the Washington Post and the New York Times.

DeVos said the 2019 scores reflected a “student achievement crisis,” where progress had stalled, two out of three children were not proficient readers, and outcomes continued to worsen for the most vulnerable students.

“Every American family needs to open the nation’s report card this year and think about what it means for their child and for our country’s future,” she said. “The results are, frankly, devastating.”

It's a crisis, it's devastating, it must be fixed!

No mention by DeVile as to who has been in charge of trying to make education better over the course of the last two years, but I think we can safely say this is Obummer's fault, he took prayer out of schools you know. And now there really is only one person with the profit incentive, I mean educational background, to save the schools. The queen of private schools!

Yeah, grab the system by the throat and drown it in the bathtub! Cut taxes and then we can keep our money to assure ourselves that OUR kids get educated. Everyone else needs to pull them selves up by their bootstraps and eat cake.

trumpublicans, thank you for your servicing! Remember; stay angry and afraid. It is the only sensible approach to a changing world.

Page 114 of 129 < 1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 128 129 >

Preview