Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2037437 - 01/06/19 07:10 PM Dok done
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
for the year. MRI reveals torn ligament on same wrist. Time to give McCormack heavy minutes and to play Silvio no matter the reprecussions. Of course some of you faggos resemble two coach on the crimson...meaning you know nothing about bball.

Lightfeet is not a legit big and if he is played over McCormack the rest of the season KU will lose 12 games or more and the streak is over..Bill better wake the hell up..or at least apologize to Dok because he thought he was faking it ..Season ova man...season ova

Edited by PHOGUSHER (01/06/19 07:13 PM)

#2037438 - 01/06/19 07:33 PM Re: Dok done [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Nancy boy michhawk is probably happy. He gets plenty more Lightfeet from now on...

#2037442 - 01/06/19 08:11 PM Re: Dok done [Re: PHOGUSHER]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
That's a shame. You put together a team and based around the Big man and he is out for the frigging season. Seriously, that's bullshit bad luck. KU will still do very well, but it's going to hurt at first until the guys rally on without him. Sorry for your bad luck but carry on. IB

#2037447 - 01/06/19 08:28 PM Re: Dok done [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Boolsheat...you and other B12 plowbillies are dancing in the back 40 because now you know KU might not win the conference. Oh well we got the record and no team will ever break it...so we good..

Preview