Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2036481 - 12/05/18 10:26 AM Silvio
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I say wtf and just play the guy. Suffer the consequences later. I mean if proven the rules were violated that would vacate our wins
..conference title...B12 Tourney Title and F4 banner from last season right.

Some say he is gone at the semester break to play Euro ball. Of course I rather him do that than watch him sit on the bench like Preston did last year. And was Preston really found not to be in violation of anything. I really dont remember how that washed out.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (12/05/18 10:27 AM)

#2036484 - 12/05/18 11:03 AM Re: Silvio [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Maybe. But most likely the organization will do the opposite of what the internetdumass says they should.

Big Dok getting hurt last night changes nothing. We have depth.

#2036485 - 12/05/18 11:13 AM Re: Silvio [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Internetdumass...I didn't realize you suggested anything. But of course they wont do that. I just didn't want to watch him sit on the bench all season like Preston last year. I see that you are suking cawk on the crimson crappy lately. They will appreciate your asss kissing services..Be sure to buy extra chap stick...lol.

#2036486 - 12/05/18 11:15 AM Re: Silvio [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

"Losing Dok changes nothing"..truly a statement from a double digit IQ.

#2036831 - 12/12/18 09:17 PM Re: Silvio [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Dumasss Self never played Dialio over Lucas..guess who I am watching having a decent game with the Pelicans tonight...no its not Lucas. Just like in the future you will see McCormack in the NBA not Lightfoot. PLAY THE SUPERIOR TALENTED BIG MAN SELF [censored].

#2036838 - 12/13/18 08:04 AM Re: Silvio [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

cheek dealio was a real humdinger for sure as a JAYHAWK. Probably one of your all time favs.

#2036845 - 12/13/18 09:42 AM Re: Silvio [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

All I know is he is in the league and Stone Hand Lucas is not. Oh I also know that you are limp wristed Nancy boy with a IQ of about 55...

#2036938 - 12/16/18 05:31 AM Re: Silvio [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Hawkdoc82 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Jax Beach, FL
You should read more. Preston’s mother took $90k from Adidas and that’s where the car came from. Preserving our streak is vital. I want Silvio back but not at the expense of the program. Also, 'F' the NCAA.

#2036941 - 12/16/18 09:10 AM Re: Silvio [Re: Hawkdoc82]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
the anti-ncaa rants here always amaze me. if the ncaa had a commissioner, ku would be on probation many times over. mark few and others, are you hearing their disappointment in the institution? you can't seriously be attacking their non-action dating back to larry brown's days, can you, i mean seriously?

#2036942 - 12/16/18 09:37 AM Re: Silvio [Re: PHOGUSHER]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
The incessantly jealous anti-KU rants coming from Staters with no more to do than troll on message boards amaze me.
Someone forget their dose of buspirone this morning?

#2036947 - 12/16/18 11:48 AM Re: Silvio [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Could he just swallow bleach instead...its hasbeen approved...

#2037382 - 01/05/19 11:20 AM Re: Silvio [Re: PHOGUSHER]
LSHobbs57 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Cincinnati, OH
I expect a Silvio announcement on Jan. 21, when the new semester starts. He should no longer be a freshman at that point, and the NCAA is not going to do a thing. If they did, they would end up vacating our wins last season, so it's better that they NOT rule on anything. Self knows this and wisely holds him out this season. Meanwhile, I'm sure Silvio is good for our guys in practice. But I expect him to be gone by the end of January. It's a shame, but that's the way it will be.

#2037383 - 01/05/19 11:27 AM Re: Silvio [Re: LSHobbs57]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Yes, I agree. We have seen the last of sds in a KU uniform.

Preview