Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2037090 - 12/20/18 06:54 AM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: JimWest]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Indiana
Originally Posted By: JimWest
Originally Posted By: Josh2408
Im sorry I didn't think I needed your permission Jim, besides I didn't do anything wrong JimmyCrocket, I can do what I want.

You don't need my permission to do anything and no where did I suggest that you did. Learn to read.

Im sorry im just a little on edge right now

#2037096 - 12/20/18 10:58 AM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: Josh2408]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Im sorry I didn't think I needed your permission Jim, besides I didn't do anything wrong JimmyCrocket, I can do what I want.

You don't need my permission to do anything and no where did I suggest that you did. Learn to read.

Don't apologize to that POS.

#2037097 - 12/20/18 11:29 AM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: 58hawk

Don't apologize to that POS.
I always thought 58 WAS JimWest. Still do think that.

#2037102 - 12/20/18 03:46 PM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: track]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
Originally Posted By: track
Wonder where we are at on the strength and conditioning coach????

We should go reclaim the ones at Manhattan that Lew insisted on firing. That was the best gift we've ever given coach old balls.

RCJHKU!

#2037105 - 12/20/18 04:45 PM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Im sorry im just a little on edge right now[/quote] Don't apologize to that POS. [/quote]I always thought 58 WAS JimWest. Still do think that.[/quote] Sorry but nice try...

#2037113 - 12/20/18 08:32 PM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: Josh2408]
JimWest Online   happy
))<>((

JimWest is legion.

#2037118 - 12/20/18 10:16 PM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: JimWest]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

JimWest is legion.
"They is" correct.

#2037130 - 12/21/18 09:16 AM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: KUHawkhead]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead
Originally Posted By: track
Wonder where we are at on the strength and conditioning coach????

We should go reclaim the ones at Manhattan that Lew insisted on firing. That was the best gift we've ever given coach old balls.

RCJHKU!

should be easy, as i doubt dawson makes kleiman's staff.

#2037135 - 12/21/18 12:08 PM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: Josh2408]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
Really? He doesn't want to be successful in the weight room? Interesting hire. Guess like Terry Allen, D1 is too much for him. Thanks for clarifying.

RCJHKU!

#2037137 - 12/21/18 01:09 PM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: KUHawkhead]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Really? He doesn't want to be successful in the weight room? Interesting hire. Guess like Terry Allen, D1 is too much for him. Thanks for clarifying.

RCJHKU!

nice narrative for a j'hawk. but some believe k-state's lines have not been as tough in snyder 2.0 as 1.0. and ck's ndsu model is a physical, huge, nasty line. look at the youngster he recruited out of miege as an example. https://247sports.com/Video/senior-highlights-8904220/?View=Full

anyway, i think dawson is gone. coach zach hansen, a former lineman, was let go today.

4 leftover coaches, 3 from ndsu, and 3 outsiders is my guess; but that's all it is, a guess. dawson likely will be available.

#2037139 - 12/21/18 02:21 PM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: tmcats]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: tmcats

RCJHKU!

nice narrative for a j'hawk. but some believe k-state's lines have not been as tough in snyder 2.0 as 1.0. and ck's ndsu model is a physical, huge, nasty line. look at the youngster he recruited out of miege as an example. https://247sports.com/Video/senior-highlights-8904220/?View=Full

anyway, i think dawson is gone. coach zach hansen, a former lineman, was let go today.

4 leftover coaches, 3 from ndsu, and 3 outsiders is my guess; but that's all it is, a guess. dawson likely will be available.

TM, what's the word on Sean Snyder remaining?

#2037140 - 12/21/18 02:38 PM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: beenahawk]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: beenahawk
Originally Posted By: tmcats

RCJHKU!

TM, what's the word on Sean Snyder remaining?

there is no 'word,' been. sean has a job with the a.d. if he wants it and isn't happy with or doesn't get an offer from coach klieman. he has a standing offer from mack brown to do special teams at north carolina. we know that. there's also rumor that isu's matt campbell wants him in ames.

i really don't believe he'll be on ck's staff given it hasn't been announced by now. my guess, a.d.'s office.

this has to be troubling for those here who for years wrote, with certitude and a snicker, the sean narrative for following his father. but that was never in the cards even though bill beat cancer and outlasted john currie. in the end, gene taylor saw it the same way, which, actually, surprised me as bill had vetoed laird veatch following currie and okayed taylor. at least that was the scuttlebutt at the time. that being the case: oh, the irony.

#2037141 - 12/21/18 03:03 PM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: tmcats]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
If Klieman wanted the best ST coach in the P-5 ranks, he would pick Sean without hesitation so I agree there is some politics going on. I also think it would be good to keep Seam as a link to Bill but if State doesn't, that's their loss and someone else's gain.

Just seems to me that the education Sean gained from the best ever through the osmosis of a father son relationship makes Sean wise way beyond his years. Hope he lands a HC gig somewhere soon. Maybe the Bison should hire him? It could be more than amusing, especially if CK falls on his ass and Sean keeps the Dakota boys rolling...........

#2037142 - 12/21/18 03:34 PM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: beenahawk]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

ndsu already promoted from within and hired ck's d'coordinator to follow him as head coach.

with bill's advanced years - he really does look frail - i'm guessing sean will stick around mhk. the family is filthy rich now. it's not like he needs the money.

but i agree with you about sean, he's a very fine special teams coach. mack and campbell aren't stupid.

#2037156 - 12/22/18 11:50 AM Re: Hull and Bowen have been Retained [Re: KUHawkhead]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas

RCJHKU!
Dawson was informed he wouldn't be retained almost immediately after they made Klieman official.

I heard this the day of their new hire as Dawson still has a lot of friends in and around Lawrence word spread fast.

Don't think he ends up back at KU either (unless as an assistant S&C coach) as I've heard Woodfin is being retained, but I can't 100% confirm that yet.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Preview