Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2036928 - 12/15/18 05:46 PM Re: Andy Reid [Re: vmlb]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Indiana
we need a complete overhaul of the secondary in the offseason and the draft, 2 corners and another safety, another LB and resign Ford I think he has earned it and a couple run stuffing monsters

#2036937 - 12/15/18 07:24 PM Re: Andy Reid [Re: vmlb]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I concur...but I want to do something this season

#2036943 - 12/16/18 09:52 AM Re: Andy Reid [Re: vmlb]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
I get the need to vent after a tough-t0-take loss. My team has had at least three of those this year (one was to Chargers). But take a peek at the overview...
Chiefs are currently enjoying their best season in what, decades? And if, in this first year of a relatively spectacular surging effort, you don't win the SB you want to fire the coach who got you to the top of the AFC side of the bracket?
Reid is the best thing hat's happened to Chiefs coaching in a looong time. Who you got in mind to replace him?

#2036944 - 12/16/18 10:21 AM Re: Andy Reid [Re: appyhawk]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: appyhawk
I get the need to vent after a tough-t0-take loss. My team has had at least three of those this year (one was to Chargers). But take a peek at the overview...
Chiefs are currently enjoying their best season in what, decades? And if, in this first year of a relatively spectacular surging effort, you don't win the SB you want to fire the coach who got you to the top of the AFC side of the bracket?
Reid is the best thing hat's happened to Chiefs coaching in a looong time. Who you got in mind to replace him?

You guys won't like this but here goes I would replace him with Lincoln Riley

#2036945 - 12/16/18 10:23 AM Re: Andy Reid [Re: vmlb]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Chiefs three losses are a combined 7 points. This might be the best offense in Chiefs history including the Dawson and Trent Green eras. People forget the bad years of no offense.

#2036948 - 12/16/18 11:58 AM Re: Andy Reid [Re: vmlb]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Dont really want Reid fired. But look at his track record. Great regular season coach. But when its a close playoff game his mind goes to crap in the end of the game situations.

His play calling and time management is terrible..look no furthur than the Titans playoff game last season...Dominant first half leading 21-3...got super conservative in the 2nd half and loses 22-21.

That Charger game was eerily similar losing 29-28. And now he has a superior qb...no more excuses. If he cant get one playoff win this season he has to go..

#2036966 - 12/17/18 10:32 AM Re: Andy Reid [Re: Josh2408]
jayhawk_4_life2 Offline
John Brown

Loc: one foot in slave state one fo...
Originally Posted By: Josh2408
Originally Posted By: appyhawk

You guys won't like this but here goes I would replace him with Lincoln Riley

Sooo you're mad about the defense let's bring in another guy whose defense is worse at a lower level??

Here is the problem: They thought Nelson and Fuller would come along. They didn't plan for Eric Berry or Sorenson to miss So much of the year... They had 2 back up safeties for most of the year. and 3 CB who right now are best in the slot. Phillip Rivers made an amazing throw on 3rd down or the Chiefs win that game. the coverage was outstanding (on that throw) just a better throw and catch. I've been a chief fan since before Bill Kinney and let me tell you people got tired of "marty ball" No passing and struggled to win many playoff games, What happened after that era? Chiefs got tired of the Vermeil era high octane offense and not much on the defense, What happened after that era? Now you are tired of Andy Reid? 2 and most likely 3 consecutive AFC west Champs and playoff wins but now with a rookie QB, 3rd String RB, 1 of the top 3 WR out, 2 of 5 OL hurt plus missing 2 Safeties and not having an outside CB (This is their fault!). yeah good call....

#2036974 - 12/17/18 11:21 AM Re: Andy Reid [Re: vmlb]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

According to most fans the best player on the team is the backup QB. They might be right in Philly this year.

#2036975 - 12/17/18 11:24 AM Re: Andy Reid [Re: vmlb]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Foles is more accurate than Wentz and has better pocket presence, at this stage of their careers

#2036985 - 12/17/18 07:05 PM Re: Andy Reid [Re: vmlb]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

This is about Andy and the Chiefs...drop the Eagles crapola...

#2036988 - 12/17/18 08:46 PM Re: Andy Reid [Re: vmlb]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

This is about Andy. He played Alex when Nick was on the team.

#2036989 - 12/17/18 08:48 PM Re: Andy Reid [Re: vmlb]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Shattttup. Ok maybe another mistake by Reid.

#2037178 - 12/23/18 07:17 PM Re: Andy Reid [Re: vmlb]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Gay blade pwhitt wrong again...I would face Pittsburgh before any other playoff team. Ravens wouls be the last team I would want to see in Camarohead. And puhlease let me Brady there in the AFC Championship game...pretty please. KC would roll them.

#2037179 - 12/23/18 10:13 PM Re: Andy Reid [Re: vmlb]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Fire Reid now. He will never win it all.

#2037182 - 12/24/18 12:06 PM Re: Andy Reid [Re: vmlb]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
I think if KC can just shore up some sort of defense, they are more than capable of winning it all. Bad thing is, the dings and pains are starting to catch up to the skill players (as they do every team this time of year) and it's really cutting down on the offensive efficiency side.

Going to be interesting the next few weeks.

RCJHKU!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Preview