Page 95 of 98 < 1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041585 - 07/08/19 01:29 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
Th prodigal turdling is returning to Kansas!

Kobach has officially filed to run for Pat Roberts soon to be vacated senate seat. He also had to refile as his name was spelled wrong on the first application. I guess he will have to rethink his campaign slogan, "No one dots the i's and crosses the t's like Chris Kobach".

#2041602 - 07/09/19 07:44 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Just what a discouraging number of Kansans are looking for...a colorful waste basket for the trash to throw their votes at.

Would be nice if we could actually replace Roberts with an improvement instead of sliding further down the hill. Kobach has always been an embarrassment to Kansas. Having him seated in the Senate would be witheringly shameful.

#2041603 - 07/09/19 07:47 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Oh by the way, my apologies for the timing error of my dancing. It did work, flash floods all over DC, even water seeping under some doors in the White House, but was a day or so later than I hoped for.

#2041611 - 07/10/19 09:33 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: appyhawk]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Ilhan Omar: Not gonna lie, it’s kinda fun watching a racist fool like this weeping about my presence in Congress

Yucker Carlson, the joke that keeps on giving.

#2041635 - 07/12/19 10:59 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

On pins and needles hoping to hear the choir Epstein has been directing sing. I hear Trump was once a soloist in that group! Fake news, of course, but time earned should be real this time.

#2041652 - 07/15/19 10:56 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: appyhawk]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

This was just uttered in the fever swamp.

They believe the attempt to rush the fences at Area 51 is actually a ploy by Zuckerberg to helps the Clintons distract everyone from the fact that Bill and Hillary are going to get exposed in the Epstein case. Because yeah, the rushing of the fences is the top of the news on everyone's feed right now and the Clintons are the most relevant family in US politics right now.

In the meantime there are people dying in the trumpublican concentration camps on the border and tiny is starting a fight with congresswomen of color because......well it's just good optics on the racist/patriarchy channels and it is important to make an example of those biatches if we are going to continue the good work of making America greater again. bobblehead Pence agrees, bobblehead always agrees and describes it as a great honor to polish the tiny knob.

The trumpublican party is preparing to circle the wagons around their tiny lord and savior for the run up to the next election.

#2041658 - 07/16/19 07:49 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: appyhawk]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

That pretty much covers it.

The trumpublican party has chosen it path.

#2041659 - 07/16/19 08:14 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2041660 - 07/16/19 08:20 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The party of the demagogue.

The transition is complete, the trumpublican party stands for nothing except continuity of power no matter what it takes.

#2041661 - 07/16/19 12:34 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Some news is worse than other news, but I sure get tired of all news being bad.
How bout the little remodeling project in the WH?
Just can't have enough pics of Rump and/or Kim Jong Un.
Putin's pics must be in the private chapel.

#2041682 - 07/18/19 08:34 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: appyhawk]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I am old enough to remember when George Wallace campaigned for president. We had a mock election in our 3rd grade class, small town Catholic school in Missouri, and Wallace won the election. I remember the nun asking the kids who voted for Wallace why they voted for him. "Because he is going to put them on a boat and send them back to Africa", was pretty much the common reply. As a kid I was pretty shocked to hear the hatred coming out of other kids mouths. These were kids who had never met a person of color and most of them had never been to a big city. Their fear and hate was based on no actual negative experience just fear passed on from the previous generation. I had to ask them a question because I knew it would hit them where they lived, sports. Soooo.....Mike Garrett, he's going too? And Bobby Bell? And Otis Taylor and Willie Lanier? Full stop.....well no the "good ones" can stay. OK, so it's just football players or who else who is going to pick the "good ones"?

I never thought I would hear that kind f rhetoric from a national politician again. And yet here it is not coming from a fringe candidate, it's coming directly from the president who is seeking reelection.

If we don't like what this country is becoming we don't leave, we get out and work to change it. The backlash from the election of a black man as president is pretty overwhelming but this too will pass and the racists will have to crawl back under their rocks. Time isn't going to stop for their backwards asses.

#2041683 - 07/18/19 12:24 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Tiny hands seems to think the white populace will prevail in the '20 erection. I'm not sure, but not really worried about the candidate who opposes him. He/she/it will be looked upon as a moderate vs tRump.

#2041685 - 07/18/19 05:43 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
The top six Democrats are currently running ahead of the orange faced one. I’m happy with anyone as long as they run left of center then get more moderate as time to vote approaches in the general. Even Gov Polesmoker in Colorado could beat the Elvis in the WH. IMHO.

#2041686 - 07/19/19 06:36 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

From the rumor monger in chief.....

The president had been asked by a reporter from the pro-Trump One America News Network about whether his administration was investigating Omar “for possibly marrying her brother.” In response, Trump hinted that “somebody” in the government was looking into the matter.

“There’s a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother,” Trump said. “I know nothing about it. I hear she was married to her brother.”

The remarks were the first Trump had ever uttered on Omar’s marriage. And they represented a remarkable—if not depressing—capstone for the unproven rumor, which has gained steam in the fever swamps for three years as Omar became one of the country's most outspoken and controversial lawmakers.

.....definitely feeling greater.

#2041687 - 07/19/19 07:15 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Today in owning the libs, buy yours now! PT Barnum would love this.

And they are recyclable and reusable!

Did we mention that they are laser engraved?

Page 95 of 98 < 1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 >

Preview