Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2036307 - 11/30/18 04:07 PM Kareem
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Hunt dumasss beating up that woman in the hotel hallway. Wrong of him but video coming out 10 monthes later just in time to screw the Chiefs stretch run and maybe playoffs..Bunch of crapola..

#2036308 - 11/30/18 04:27 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Indiana
He deserves to be suspended, no excuse for that

#2036309 - 11/30/18 04:54 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Dumb fatty 99 posted Kareem should be kicked out of the NFL. Lol Hunt hardly did anything...one game suspension tops...99 is a soft headed moron....

#2036310 - 11/30/18 04:55 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

The Chiefs sent him home from Practice today. He will be lucky if he isn't suspended for less than 4 games

#2036312 - 11/30/18 07:16 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Perhaps you're not grasping the situation. This should have been settled awhile back. It was wrong but she was too. He told her to leave because he found out she was 19..she didn't..he made her. To blow the Chiefs chance for a Super Bowl because of this I will lose it. LOSE IT...Not really but I wont be happy....

#2036314 - 11/30/18 07:41 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
I'm reading 6 games/no pay at a minimum. But just heard Hunt placed on exempt list. He could be out a loooong time.

Edited by appyhawk (11/30/18 08:03 PM)

#2036316 - 11/30/18 08:31 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
RELEASED

#2036317 - 11/30/18 08:57 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Confirmed they have cut him

Link courtesy of Arrowhead Pride.com

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2018/11/30/18120561/chiefs-release-running-back-kareem-hunt

Edited by Josh2408 (11/30/18 08:59 PM)

#2036318 - 11/30/18 09:19 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tophawk87 Offline
John Brown

Loc: Dallas, TX
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Dumb fatty 99 posted Kareem should be kicked out of the NFL. Lol Hunt hardly did anything...one game suspension tops...99 is a soft headed moron....

"one game suspension tops"
what do you think this is, the 1990s?

he gone....

#2036320 - 11/30/18 09:49 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
He got released.

#2036321 - 11/30/18 10:06 PM Re: Kareem [Re: tophawk87]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: tophawk87
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER

"one game suspension tops"
what do you think this is, the 1990s?

he gone....

Womans view of course..thing is that girl was all up in his face and wouldn't leave after he first asked her too after finding out she was 19. Never right to hit a woman but I am sure that the lying about it thing forced the Chiefs hand. I find it odd that it was obviously a video from a hotel hallway camera.

I bet the Chiefs might have had it all along but frigging TMZ aholes forced their hand also. Now Chiefs are covering their fat assses. 3 games suspension and huge fine. Please don't compare this to Rice completely knocking his woman out...not even close. Hunt was a franchise changing running back and will be missed. In fact I think their season will finish mediocrity..might even lose in Oakland.

#2036322 - 11/30/18 10:07 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Oh about 60 % of local fans asked states that the Chiefs made the WRONG decision.

#2036323 - 11/30/18 10:34 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

He got what he deserved unfortunately

#2036324 - 11/30/18 10:43 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Thats what some think...I dont. 56 % of local fans polled states he shouldn't been released. Tabloid TMZ strikes again. Chiefs management probably seen that video way back when..it was taken from a hotel hallway camera for crying out loud...TMZ releasing it to the public forced the Chiefs hand. No reason to hash it out any further ..its over. I hope the Steelers pick him up and he rushes for 320 in a playoff game vs the Chiefs...that would be awesome.

#2036327 - 12/01/18 10:47 AM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Kareem was put on the NFL exempt list. This means he cant sign with another team this season. So my playoff scenario fear that he would run all over us if picked up by another AFC playoff team is not going to happen...heck him being on the exempt list means he cant even attend an NFL game.

I cooled down he got what he deserved. Hope Ware can step in and produce. Actually Ware is only averaging half a yard less per carry than Hunt. Just a lot less carries..

#2036366 - 12/02/18 08:05 AM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
It's hard to understand how these guys put themselves in the positions they do, UNTIL I think back to what if I had been given tens of millions of dollars when I was 24......of course, there weren't cameras EVERYwhere then.

It is what it is. I hope he avoids situations like this in the future. Chiefs are still loaded. They'll figure out something....maybe grabbing Leveon Bell?

RCJHKU!

#2036368 - 12/02/18 09:35 AM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Orwell just didn't have the date right.
Hill probably hit and harmed his woman more, and due to the lack of a video, will not get the punishment doled out to Hunt.
Why wasn't this video released in February?
Like hawkhead, I'm damm glad there were no video cameras while aging.

#2036369 - 12/02/18 09:41 AM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Again I will repeat...Kareem was still on his rookie contract about 900k a yr not 10 million. Basically a great value for his production level. Bell would require several million to sign..the Chiefs wont do that. This might have been a poor business move by the Chiefs.

Kareem was producing big time and an integral part of the Chiefs run to the playoffs. I fear team chemistry will breakdown because it appears management didnt have his back. One strike and your out policy might cause some of Kareem's buddies on the team might lay down. Todays game will be interesting.

#2036370 - 12/02/18 09:45 AM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Clark Hunt said something very interesting he said "If Kareem had been truthful we would've exhausted every resource within the leagues power to keep him on the team" end quote all he had to do was say yes I shoved her and it got out of hand back in February and he would still be on the team I believe

Edited by Josh2408 (12/02/18 09:46 AM)

#2036371 - 12/02/18 09:49 AM Re: Kareem [Re: KUHawkhead]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead
It's hard to understand how these guys put themselves in the positions they do, UNTIL I think back to what if I had been given tens of millions of dollars when I was 24......of course, there weren't cameras EVERYwhere then.

It is what it is. I hope he avoids situations like this in the future. Chiefs are still loaded. They'll figure out something....maybe grabbing Leveon Bell?

RCJHKU!

I would like to see them Draft OU running Back Rodney Anderson in the 2nd round

#2036372 - 12/02/18 09:53 AM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Screw Clark Hunt...I still say that the Chiefs probably had that video all along. But when the asssclowns TMZ released it to the public it forced the Chiefs hand to do something drastic. My opinion of course but something is strange about the whole ordeal.

And cmon from that video there has been more violent rough housing between brothers and sisters than that..if it was that bad why didnt the Cleveland police make an arrest. Also if you watch that video it was the white pimp dude that knocked her down first...I hate the whole thing.

#2036378 - 12/02/18 06:37 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Defense appeared to be laying down..let tge damn Radars put up 33 pts. But a win is a win..better do better from this point forward or they will lose 3 of the remaining 4 games...

#2036379 - 12/02/18 06:41 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

the Ravens scare me they have the #1 scoring defense in the league and are scary good and Lamar Jackson is something out of a nightmare the way he can beat you with his legs and arm

#2036380 - 12/02/18 07:28 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

The Chiefs are bringing in C.J Anderson in for a Physical and potential signing him if he passes, he would be a good addition to the team if they can get him

#2036383 - 12/02/18 09:23 PM Re: Kareem [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Chiefs had to work through the turmoil of the Hunt affair in short noticed and still grabbed a W. I predict a tight game next week but with the Chiefs coming out on top...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview