Page 110 of 120 < 1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 119 120 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2043516 - 10/18/19 06:38 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Between campaign finance violations and emoluments clause violations and extortion and bribery this has gone from merely impeachable to full on criminal.
On the other hand, “get over it.”
Or, as the Former Former Poster Formerly Known as Prince might put it ... Meh.

#2043518 - 10/18/19 09:18 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
Hey, if they blow the whistle every time there is contact we wouldn't be watching a game, it would just be a free-throw shooting contest. So yeah, let's play on until everyone get's so disgusted they just quit watching. It's just like two rowdy kids on a playground, with guns, and missile launchers, and tanks; they have to work it out. The collateral damage....we will get over it in time. 15 minutes should do the trick.

trumpublican winning is Putin winning! Kim Jun winning! Erdogan winning! MSB winning! China winning! so so much winning!

Seeing that the trumpublicans won't challenge anything he does, tiny has gone all in on his assault on the US Treasury and all of the institutions in DC. But that's what we wanted, an outsider to disrupt things, who knew a batshitcrazy outsider could be so superdisruptive, like to the point of chaos!

In the end all I care about are my tax cuts, 5 more years! 5 more years! 5 more years! Thank you for your servicing trumpublicans, now drop to your knees and blow tiny some more, blow like my tax cuts depend on it you sleazy biatches!

#2043519 - 10/18/19 11:14 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

So what will be known in the history books as the president tiny "tough guy letter" finally drew a response from the tough guy. To paraphrase from the Turkish language version...."go f@#k yourself, I don't have any more time to waste on insults for a powerless coward like you".

Making great deals every day!

I am thinking we should cut taxes one more time soon, like before Christmas or trial start dates, for the top wage earners. Just in case we don't get 5 more years, let's make a run on the bank while we can. Come on trumpublicans, you know that cutting my taxes is the right thing to do. It will boost my retirement right before I jump in the escape pod and head to the mountains.

Let's make this happen for me! I deserve it.

#2043761 - 10/21/19 08:57 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Illy and Mich making solid contributions on the other board. It goes like this. Presented with a list of 40 documented unprecedented acts of abuse, cowardice, hypocrisy, etc., by Republicans the response is: Yeah, unfortunately they all do it, citing no instances or something off a right-wing conspiracy blog.
God bless the lazy thinking Americans. We'd've never got to experience the ongoing pleasures of a Trump presidency without 'em!
God bless, too, the cynics who knew better and went along for the yuks.

#2043766 - 10/21/19 02:09 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Hey, don't mess with my tax breaks damn it. Whatever they have to do to justify the impossible to justify if you think about it, well then that's what my tax breaks need for them to do, or not do, as in the case of not thinking. We have the lowest unemployment in 50 years and that's all they need to think about.

#2043771 - 10/21/19 07:59 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
God bless the lazy thinking Americans.

Is this a trick question?

BTW Japhy is a Rooshin ass.

et.

#2043784 - 10/22/19 08:05 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

There are many tragedies resultant of the Trump presidency. Maybe none so heartfelt as seeing your snark muscle so atrophied. No more snickering asides ("Why don't you impeach him already?") or lol-ing people's outrage over an outrageous president. You can barely muster a false equivalence anymore.
Reduced to attacks on basketball players and foreign prime ministers.
Therein lay yet another Trump Tragedy.

#2043785 - 10/22/19 08:09 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
"Let freedom ring...Let the white dove sing...Let the whole wide world know that today..."

Etc., etc., ad nauseam.

#2043787 - 10/22/19 11:24 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Give me 5 more years of tax breaks and you can have all the "freedom" you want. My escape pod will have been packed by then and I can blast out of this red stateshithole and will have my own town out in the liberal blue state mountains. You can make the midwest into whatever third world theocracy you want. You can drop in and visit us every summer and drop the contents of your wallets off at the town limits. Good luck to you trumpublicans.

#2043788 - 10/22/19 11:39 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
My choice is Telluride, CO, when I jump in my escape pod from Denver in five years. We must be the same age...

#2043793 - 10/22/19 05:03 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Sounds as though someone just took a hypo to Rump's balloon. Only a skull solid from top to bottom could fail to catch this one...which I understand automatically excuses deplorables.
Speaking of pins and needles, I can hardly wait to see what Bolton brings to the table.

#2043799 - 10/23/19 07:23 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The ONLY thing that explains all these career foreign service folks being willing to come forward and corroborate the White House’s own transcript and provide in detail accounts of ALLEGED WH corruption and extortion is that ... they’re all risking their professional careers by lying because they hate Trump. The ONLY thing. Otherwise you’d have to believe TRUMP is lying and corrupt. I mean, come on, man.

#2043800 - 10/23/19 08:14 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Jeebus. Trump just tweeted “No one else knew I WAS WITHHOLDING AID ...”. I guess cuz he knows his sycophants will pretend he didn’t admit AGAIN to committing extortion and other felonies. Let the spinning begin!
Maybe Lebron James’ll day sumpin’ and shift the focus.

#2043801 - 10/23/19 08:16 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Time for the Senate fo investigate Joe Biden. If that doesn't work let's start an endless war with Iran.

#2043802 - 10/23/19 01:04 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

BREAKING NEWS: Someone got a-holt of a process squirrel on the other board and is hanging on for dear life! There’ll just be a little fur and bones left when he’s done with it.

Page 110 of 120 < 1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 119 120 >

Preview