Page 25 of 127 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 126 127 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2036230 - 11/28/18 05:02 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
Jerome Powell goes from zero to hero in a day.

When does tiny r start his victory lap?

#2036245 - 11/29/18 07:12 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

AH HA HA HA!
Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) just said on @CNN that he spoke to Trump last night about the GM plants closing in Ohio, and that Trump didn't even know that the GOP tax bill he signed (& touts frequently) offers an incentive for US manufacturers to move their plants overseas. @carolineorr

I heard it was all obummer’s fault

#2036246 - 11/29/18 07:39 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Tat is why I only listen to Steve Doocy in the morning. I do not want to hear someone spin this as though any of this is my fault. The problems all start with those invaders on our border, if we can keep those 2,000 people out our country of 250M will be safe. Thank you president tiny t!

But then the lame stream media has to stoke my fears by promoting a CDC report.

"Life expectancy in the United States dropped yet again as drug overdose deaths continued to climb -- taking more than 70,000 lives in 2017 -- and suicides rose, a US government report said Thursday.

The drug overdose rate rose 9.6 percent compared to 2016, while suicides climbed 3.7 percent, said the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) National Center for Health Statistics.

As a result, the average life span in America dropped to "78.6 years, a decrease of 0.1 year from 2016," said the report.

The data comes as the United States grapples with a vast opioid epidemic, fueled by addiction to prescription painkillers as well as street drugs like heroin and synthetic opioids including fentanyl."

Wow, that sounds horrible, image how much worse it would be if we had legal weed in the US.

#2036247 - 11/29/18 07:51 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

What happened in (Jan 20) 2017 that would have prompted people to turn to drugs and/or death? Probably just the cumulative effects of obummer’s 8 years of outrages.

#2036248 - 11/29/18 08:03 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

And to make the case for term limits, ladies and gentlemen I give you; Tom Cotton.

His reasons for trying to scuttle the bipartisan supported prison reform bill?

“He was the guy who was most sharply against the bill,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told HuffPost. “He’s saying, ‘Someone’s going to get out; we’re all going to lose our seats’.”

Because the most important job of a congressperson is keeping their seat on the federal gravy train so that they don't have to go back home and get real jobs. Creating a more just and verdant society? Meh, cain't do that if you lose your job doing the right thing.

"And since Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has said he doesn’t want to put the bill up for a vote if it divides his party, Cotton could get his way.

“It’s too bad that I agree with Cotton 90 percent of the time, and on something like this that I think is very strong on law enforcement [we don’t],” Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), a major proponent of the bill, said Tuesday.

“We’ve just gotta keep working, and we’re going to have to overcome Cotton’s opposition,” he added."

Remember folks, before you sign any bills, you're all just one Willie Horton ad away from the unemployment line. As the nice stewardess always reminds me, put your own oxygen mask on first before attempting to help those around you who might need assistance. Sage phocking advice right there.

#2036250 - 11/29/18 08:08 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: kellyfenton
What happened in (Jan 20) 2017 that would have prompted people to turn to drugs and/or death? Probably just the cumulative effects of obummer’s 8 years of outrages.

Losers hate all our winning. It reminds them what losers they are and so they turn to drugs. It's like when the extremists attack us by sweater vests filled with explosives because they hate our freedom. Except that the clean up takes less time.

#2036252 - 11/29/18 08:21 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

It’s true. Whenever the Pats win the SuperBowl I go on an extended drug binge.

Btw who’s for pitting Avenatti and Trump in a death match with the winner being executed?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politic...nst-her-n941446

#2036253 - 11/29/18 09:08 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The thing I like about the WWE is that it at least looks like real violence.

An Avenatti vs tiny biatchslapping hair pulling match really would have no drama and or bloodshed. I would pay per view for a televised interrogation where both were sitting strapped to a lie detector side by side and questioned by Mueller. Every time either of them gets evasive the detector energizes an electrode that was inserted into their sphincter. With each lie the amps increase. Afterwards they both have to sleep in their soiled pants and go to bed without a Big Mac and fries.

That would be television worth watching!

#2036259 - 11/29/18 11:04 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

1292nd lie about Trump Russian connections don’t prove anything more than Lie 1291 did.

#2036261 - 11/29/18 11:34 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Maybe so, but by the time he told 300 the juice may be enough to cause his hair gel to spontaneously combust. Tell me you would pay an extra $10 on your cable bill to watchthatshit.

#2036268 - 11/29/18 02:42 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2036285 - 11/30/18 06:08 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

Trump definitely owns the incel demographic ... and all the Jordan Peterson fanboys.

#2036287 - 11/30/18 08:02 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

So Ed Burke and Micheal Cohen go down on the same day. I'm sure it is all "very legal & very cool".

Rod Blagojevich did it too.

But with the possibility of criminal charges in New York State and Illinois does thisshitgetreal now? The party of law and order and fiscal responsibility has hung their banner on an interesting flagship. The SS tiny will represent the GOP proudly ( and winningly, don't forget the winning people) as it enters yet more stormy waters.

it is time woh woh

#2036289 - 11/30/18 08:11 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Wilt Chamberlain

Cool song ... but Lena Horne did it better.

#2036290 - 11/30/18 08:12 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Page 25 of 127 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 126 127 >

Preview