Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2036035 - 11/23/18 07:31 PM Not to pour salt in a wound.....
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
HOW MANY were at the game today? On TV, it honestly looked like maybe 8000? I hope to God that games next year are attended and supported well. I don't blame people for not attending, as I am guilty in that I haven't attended a game since the first year of Chaz Frontbutt.

RCJHKU!

#2036036 - 11/23/18 07:55 PM Re: Not to pour salt in a wound..... [Re: KUHawkhead]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Then it is you that should be complained about as much as anybody. Will you be there at the first game next season..

#2036037 - 11/23/18 08:23 PM Re: Not to pour salt in a wound..... [Re: KUHawkhead]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Oh my bad ..you already mentioned your guilt. Since its Miles coming in there might be 35-40k for Game 1. Results will determine the remaining crowd sizes. Yes I am Captain Obvious..

#2036046 - 11/23/18 10:07 PM Re: Not to pour salt in a wound..... [Re: KUHawkhead]
INation Offline
Thunderhawk

It was sparse today, more KU fans than Texas fans though. Alot left at halftime after a few raindrops started falling. KU has two very winnable games to start next year, even beaty could win them so I expect great crowds the first couple games.

#2036047 - 11/23/18 10:20 PM Re: Not to pour salt in a wound..... [Re: KUHawkhead]
Kirk Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Austin
If fans had filled the stadium the past few years we’d still have Beaty and Zenger. Money talks. Decent teams with decent prospects for the future WILL bring the fans.

But it sure is sad to see so few people at a KU football game.

#2036072 - 11/24/18 04:26 PM Re: Not to pour salt in a wound..... [Re: KUHawkhead]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
I was at the game. More like only 5000 to me. Texas had the louder fans.

#2036079 - 11/24/18 09:17 PM Re: Not to pour salt in a wound..... [Re: KUHawkhead]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
As a matter of fact....I DO plan on going to the game, and might even grab the spring game. I support attempts. I do not only support results. If so, I would magically become an Alabama fan like one of my friends who makes fun of southerners all the time, but suddenly gets an accent when he says "row tide".

RCJHKU!

#2036081 - 11/24/18 09:54 PM Re: Not to pour salt in a wound..... [Re: KUHawkhead]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead
As a matter of fact....I DO plan on going to the game, and might even grab the spring game. I support attempts. I do not only support results. If so, I would magically become an Alabama fan like one of my friends who makes fun of southerners all the time, but suddenly gets an accent when he says "row tide".

RCJHKU!

Sounds like a wandbaggoner.

Preview