DCHawk1 Online   shocked
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Originally Posted By: kellyfenton
Whoever will listen.

I’m listening.

I doubt that very much.

But then, there's a first time for everything, right?

#2043441 - 10/09/19 10:30 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
Whoever will listen.

MOTHER

wut? wait let me turn down the music so I can hear you

#2043445 - 10/10/19 05:28 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I know Trump is hopelessly corrupt and ignorant of all matters foreign and domestic. I know he is narcissism on steroids. I know he is racist and misogynist and a bully and a liar and mentally ill. I know he has never made one decision in office that had any regard for the well being of the country at its heart. But it is counter factual to suggest Hillary woukd have done any better.

#2043446 - 10/10/19 05:46 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Another head shaker and face palm: Trump describes grieving military families coming up to him at Dover: “oh thank you for being here! You’re great.”

#2043448 - 10/10/19 12:38 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

With regards to the arrest of his Ukrainian dirt digger friends...Giuliani told Fox News that he represents Parnas and Fruman on a separate matter and called their arrest and indictment "timing suspect." He stated that he "will reveal relevant facts very very shortly."

The timing is "suspect".......because they were at the airport trying to leave the country or because Barr didn't give him a head's that this was going down?

Oh good, Rudy is going to reveal some relevant facts! Always entertaining when Rudy starts to reveal facts.

tiny is upset with the Fox News polls this morning, so somebody better get to the WH and service him soon. His morning dose of Fox and Friends may not be enough fluffing. Trey Gowdy is back so there is another lickspittle in line.

Never forget my tax cuts trumpublicans and thank you for your servicing!

#2043450 - 10/10/19 01:24 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Aaaaaaaactually ... Trump may be the one doing the servicing. Mitch McConnell needs a quid pro quo so to speak.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/impeachment-looms-white-house-fears-cracks-the-gop-wall/amp

#2043452 - 10/10/19 04:34 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I have to give Fox News credit. They too are all over the Breaking News: Matt Lauer Rape Allegations tarnish NBC!

#2043456 - 10/11/19 10:49 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Crazy Rudy we now find out has ben working with the two indicted Ukrainians and their firm, "Fraud Guarantee". Yes you read that right, I am sure it means the opposite of how it sounds, but it couldn't have a better name, truthfully.....

#2043457 - 10/11/19 11:25 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Former Ukrainian ambassador really dishing on the administration and state dept. but I’ll bet you anything we’ll find out she had once met Adam Schiff ... er somethin’

#2043458 - 10/11/19 11:47 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The punk band Illy and the Wutabouts are performing on the other board. No rush. They’ll be playing all day and night.

#2043462 - 10/11/19 10:47 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
DCHawk1 Online   shocked
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
This is interesting:

Trump’s campaign antagonism toward the military and intelligence world was at best a millimeter thick. Like almost everything else he said as a candidate, it was a gimmick, designed to get votes. That he was insincere and full of it and irresponsible, at first at least, when he attacked the “deep state” and the “fake news media,” doesn’t change the reality of what’s happened since. Even paranoiacs have enemies, and even Donald “Deep State” Trump is a legitimately elected president whose ouster is being actively sought by the intelligence community.

Trump stands accused of using the office of the presidency to advance political aims, in particular pressuring Ukraine to investigate potential campaign rival Joe Biden. He’s guilty, but the issue is how guilty, in comparison to his accusers.

Trump, at least insofar as we know, has not used section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to monitor political rivals. He hasn’t deployed human counterintelligence “informants” to follow the likes of Hunter Biden. He hasn’t maneuvered to secure Special Counsel probes of Democrats.

And while Donald Trump conducting foreign policy based on what he sees on Fox and Friends is troubling, it’s not in the same ballpark as CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post and the New York Times engaging in de facto coverage partnerships with the FBI and CIA to push highly politicized, phony narratives like Russiagate.

Trump’s tinpot Twitter threats and cancellation of White House privileges for dolts like Jim Acosta also don’t begin to compare to the danger posed by Facebook, Google, and Twitter – under pressure from the Senate – organizing with groups like the Atlantic Council to fight “fake news” in the name of preventing the “foment of discord.”

I don’t believe most Americans have thought through what a successful campaign to oust Donald Trump would look like. Most casual news consumers can only think of it in terms of Mike Pence becoming president. The real problem would be the precedent of a de facto intelligence community veto over elections, using the lunatic spookworld brand of politics that has dominated the last three years of anti-Trump agitation.

It's also a bit awkward.

Oh, well. Heroes come and heroes go.

#2043463 - 10/12/19 06:56 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

You know what else is interesting? That we have a hopelessly corrupt and ignorant and mentally ill president abetted by his spineless party. That we have a SoS who not only took part in the corruption but lies about it. That the AG has surrendered all pretense of being an independent agent working for the interests of our nation and is instead undermining the established conclusions of our intelligence agencies by running around the world chasing down conspiracy theories. That we are running a shadow foreign policy by a demented citizen operating on behalf of Trump’s personal interests. And that the sorry lot of them think they’re above the law.

#2043464 - 10/12/19 07:35 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

After pulling all US troops back from the front lines and watching Turkey storm thru northern Syria Trump was asked what the US would do in response. He [censored] actually said one of the options was to send in troops.

#2043465 - 10/12/19 08:10 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Btw, the corrupt and pathetic GOP here in Wisconsin finally voted to allow a disabled representative to participate via video conference ... but attached it to a bill giving the legislature unlimited veto override votes.

#2043469 - 10/13/19 10:02 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
appyhawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
My Sunday morning musings (pre football/horse racing) are exactly where the GOP figures to move the impeachment goalposts for the upcoming week.They didn't look so strong in Louisiana elections last night, despite the Rump blitz. Add to that the highly questionable Rump move to abandon our ally to disaster in Syria and it adds up to a record pace spittle splotted lying spree.

Page 108 of 127 < 1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 126 127 >

Preview