Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2035520 - 11/12/18 10:42 AM Gushers 3 ?'s of the week.
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I wont do 5 a day..3 a week will suffice because I am not paranoid....just bored.

Q1. If you had to pick the teams that will be in the Super Bowl right now who might they be..of course since I think its finally the Chiefs yr I am picking the following:
Chiefs vs Chicago in the Atl. Far fetched maybe but I have a good feeling about both teams.

Q2. If you won the MegaMillions/Powerball with a minimum 20 million dollar lump sum payoff exactly what would you do...would you quit your job...where would you live...how much would you give to charity? I am retired only working occasional part time jobs since I get a good monthly pension so thats not a factor. I would either live on some beachtown in west Mexico or Central America or on the opposite some large log mansion in Montana..Idaho..or Wyoming. I would give 15-20% to various charities..

Q3. Of all the dot net/crimson crappy posters who is the biggest ahole? Hands down for me its Plano/JeepinJayhawk...he is the worse. Cascadia use to bother me but I cant take him serious. Tradition is becoming Plano like but I think its an act. Oh chiknbut is one guy I would like to meet behind a QT and crush.

So basic ?s but as I stated I am bored with the crappy snow falling. RCJH lets crush Vermont..like me crushing chiknbut..lol

Edited by PHOGUSHER (11/12/18 10:57 AM)

#2035536 - 11/12/18 05:29 PM Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
1. KC to win out over anyone who makes it. Former fan before in 1970’s when Hank Stram coached a win.
2. Winning means working to keep it. I would work for myself nobody else. My background is in finance so I would enjoy doing the job of caretaker. My wife and I would be living together in several spots. KC, Denver, Hawaii.

3. Honestly I don’t think anyone on crappy is a ahole. But they should be tolerant of your humor. Let him on it!!

#2035537 - 11/12/18 05:33 PM Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Snow in Denver melting fast, so back to normal dry weather that Tiny can say isn’t climate change...

#2035540 - 11/12/18 07:23 PM Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Who is Tiny? Snow here will freeze overnight...single digit wind chill in the a.m....And really you dont think anybody on the crimson.crappy are aholes. You are far too kind.

Actually I think only 3 are kind of...I know it's because they are scared little men that have to come off as jerks to compensate their insecurities. Probably due to their pops not loving them enough as children or maybe they were loved too much....if ya know what I mean...ahhh dayummm.

#2035561 - 11/12/18 10:27 PM Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Actually that DC pooosie is one guy I cant stand. He is constantly mixing it up with someone on the other site..worse than Plano which I did not think possible..

#2035581 - 11/13/18 11:10 AM Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Actually that DC pooosie is one guy I cant stand. He is constantly mixing it up with someone on the other site..worse than Plano which I did not think possible..

smile

#2035583 - 11/13/18 05:28 PM Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

That took your roid raged poooosie assss too long ...DO BETTER...toodles sweet cheeks. Kiss Plano and Argentine for me...use protection...

#2035586 - 11/13/18 07:37 PM Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
No.

#2035587 - 11/13/18 10:49 PM Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Ok dont use protection. I dont care...

#2035593 - 11/14/18 09:26 AM Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
mirkin Offline