Page 18 of 20 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2035378 - 11/09/18 11:24 AM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

How does THAT address any of my queries?

But, btw, protesting a narcissist's corruption, lies, sexual deviancy, destruction of norms and violation of the constitution IS, it should be noted, exactly the same as a judge releasing juveniles because he lost.

#2035388 - 11/09/18 12:51 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
Originally Posted By: DCHawk1
That's the sort of terrifying stuff that should only go on when a black family moves into a white neighborhood.

Outside of the fringes of the alt Right, it's a good thing that no one defends that.

Yes good thing, very very good thing; tacit support and dog whistles from the "legitimate" alt right is much more palatable and easily gaslighted away. Tucker would never do anything himself to make people of color uncomfortable. He sees what it can do to your advertising revenue. If only his followers understood what he really means when he warns against "demographic replacement" they would be angry at demonrats not people of color moving into their neighborhoods. Tucker doesn't say tis stuff to enflame prejudice, he says it to warm the hearts of his audience by letting them know that their fears are well founded and they are entitled to be righteously angry and what they do after that is on them.

#2035389 - 11/09/18 01:31 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: kellyfenton
A few pressing questions this morning:
Why was Whittaker selected as interim AG and not, say, Rosenstein?
Where the [censored] is the caravan?
At what point is it appropriate to start being bothered by things that don’t directly impact me?
Who’s side is eveveryone on in the NRA-doctors feud? Personally, I’m torn. And should doctors really have a say on the gun violence issue? Shouldn’t they just “shut up and operate?”

Anyone? Mueller? Mueller?

I will address your questions in the order in which they were listed:

1. He has a history of being openly hostile to the Mueller investigation and he is a giant meathead and tiny thinks that will intimidate Mueller. If tiny had a talking rabid pitbull available maybe meathead would still helping his "trusted partners" selling get rich quick schemes to would be inventors.

"Whitaker was so involved in the company he sent a threatening email to a disgruntled customer, which was filed in the case by the FTC. In it, Whitaker accuses a customer of "blackmail or extortion" because the customer had threatened to complain to the Better Business Bureau."

"I am a former United States Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa," the email says. "I am assuming you understand that there could be serious civil and criminal consequences for you" if the customer filed a complaint, Whitaker wrote, adding, "Understand that we take threats like this quite seriously." - I mean seriously doesn't that sound like a guy who would be useful to a scam artist? tiny likes the cut of his jib and meathead returns the admiration.

2. For right now let's forget about the caravan. We will ramp that "crisis" up later when it is needed for diversion and fear mongering.

3. Never, except in the instance that you live in rural America in a place where there are no minorities. Then, even though the mongrel hordes aren't on your doorstep and you have never seen any, know they are just a few days away and Pelosi has them on speed dial and you should be obsessively bothered by that. If you have any questions tune in to Fox News and they will tell you exactly what you should be bothered by. Like the threat to the safety of Tucker Carlsen's lovely white white white family.

4. The NRA is on the side of your Constitutional rights and your personal safety and freedom and anyone who isn't for them is against you. That's all you need to know.

5. Doctors should stick to bandaging the wounded, that is what they are trained for and leave the Constitution to the newly appointed activist judges.

I hope this helps and as always, our thoughts and prayers are with you. God Bless America!

#2035390 - 11/09/18 01:34 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

Was that so [censored] hard?

#2035391 - 11/09/18 01:41 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

It was simple, just like the audience.

#2035392 - 11/09/18 01:47 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Online   shocked
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Brownshirts good. Orangeman bad.

Got it.

#2035393 - 11/09/18 01:52 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

You definitely don't......

tiny accused Yamiche Alcindor, an African-American correspondent for PBS Newshour, of asking a “racist” question during a White House press briefing Wednesday.

Alcindor noted that the president called himself a nationalist on the campaign trail, saying, “Some people saw that as emboldening white nationalists. Now people are also saying…”

But not before Trump interrupted her and responded, “I don’t know why you say that, that is such a racist question.”

Though Alcindor stayed calm and continued her question, noting that some people say the Republican party is now supporting White Nationalists “because of your rhetoric,” Trump retorted, “I don’t believe it,” adding, “That is such a racist question,” he said.

Pointing his finger at Alcindor, he said, “That is such a racist question.”

......get it?

#2035394 - 11/09/18 01:55 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Online   shocked
Proudly Derivative.

Sure.

Let's go kick in some doors while women are home alone.

Cuz that's only reasonable in response.

Slouching toward Weimar sounds like good fun. And why shouldn't it be, after all? Trump's a dick and therefore the Sturmabteilung are eminently justified.

#2035397 - 11/09/18 02:28 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

You have disturbed me almost to the point of insanity...There. I am insane now. But sadly your story is limited and has become tiresome. Liebe meine Abschminke!

It is Friday and now is ze time on Sprockets vhen ve dance!

#2035398 - 11/09/18 02:36 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Online   shocked
Proudly Derivative.

That stings.

Not the comments.

But David Byrne.

#2035400 - 11/09/18 02:46 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#2035401 - 11/09/18 02:51 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

🚨 NO ALLEGATIONS OF FLORIDA VOTER FRAUD, says FDLE, the agency Gov. Scott dispatched to investigate in his Senate race

I urge an immediate investigation into the investigators.

#2035403 - 11/09/18 03:05 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

when I listen to this I like to think of tiny as Yoshimi and the angry feminist mob as pink robots

suddenly jobless Megyn Kelly has got Tucker's back " It's stomach churning", I smell a comeback for the prodigal daughter here.

It'll be like that.....but with better hair, nails and makeup.

#2035404 - 11/09/18 03:07 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Kris KKKobach has got some time on his hands right now. Is it too late to name him director of the FDLE?

#2035406 - 11/09/18 04:04 PM Re: This just in..... [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Offline
Max Falkenstien

I’m pretty sure that only in Trumpworld would theFBIbe investigating theAttorney General

#alwayswinning

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-is-inve...mber-1541799564

Page 18 of 20 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 >

Preview