Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2035254 - 11/06/18 11:21 PM I’m a full blooded Jatlyhawk fan
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The rest of the season after that beat down. I hope KU has the firepower to get them. My god they are good. We’ve never had a player as good as Barrett at UK as far as a natural scorer. Dude can shoot, drive , twist and snake his way in.
Zion is a beat. Cam Reddish, man. Their 1st game and they have the highest upside. They have the top 3 NBA picks and another lotto as well. Just a butt whipping. Kentucky fans can give up any hope of #9. In 2019.

#2035263 - 11/07/18 09:33 AM Re: I’m a full blooded Jatlyhawk fan [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
What a wimp. Way to give up after one game...and kissing Duke players asssses also. You're pathetic man and you dont rate being a Jayhawk fan. Grow a pair.

#2035268 - 11/07/18 09:53 AM Re: I’m a full blooded Jatlyhawk fan [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

What will have to be done is slow the game down vs dUKe. Make them play 1/2 court and throw some zone or some junk defense at them. Hope they are not blistering hot shooting because that was supposed to be their weakness.
Don’t try running up and down. Those 3 of Cam, Zion, and RJ are just too good.

#2035269 - 11/07/18 10:00 AM Re: I’m a full blooded Jatlyhawk fan [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
duke ain't as good as they looked last night. khintuckey ain't as bad.

#2035273 - 11/07/18 11:08 AM Re: I’m a full blooded Jatlyhawk fan [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Holy crap Michhawk has a moment of mental clarity...hell the idiot sports pundits are stating this Duke team is better than thr Fab 5...ITS ONE FRIGGING GAME..

#2035276 - 11/07/18 11:28 AM Re: I’m a full blooded Jatlyhawk fan [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Holy crap Michhawk has a moment of mental clarity...hell the idiot sports pundits are stating this Duke team is better than thr Fab 5...ITS ONE FRIGGING GAME..
Too early in the season for quitting on a team. KAYYYBB has to be banned from posting his tripe here...

#2035297 - 11/07/18 06:01 PM Re: I’m a full blooded Jatlyhawk fan [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

So take care of the banning ya dang wimp. The difference between KU not blowing Sparty out and Duke blowing Kensuck out is this...Self had his 2nd starting 5 in for about 14 minutes of the 2nd half. Rat Boy K kept his starters in until the 3 minute mark of the 2nd half. Towards the end I was hoping Zion would blow out his knee.

#2035302 - 11/07/18 09:35 PM Re: I’m a full blooded Jatlyhawk fan [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Dayumm..hope KY didnt shutdown his pacemaker after that game...talk about a beatdown...yikes.

#2035306 - 11/08/18 02:21 AM Re: I’m a full blooded Jatlyhawk fan [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
TheStarhawk Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: Florida
First, learn to spell. :-/
Second, what the flip happened to Kentucky? bro??
Didn't see the game. Heard Duke did what they wanted penetrating inside. wished KU played a little bit more run and gun like they did. That could have been us last night but we were way too methodical in my honest opinion against MSU but what do I know.
Third, shouldn't have been a beatdown. Your coach sucks Calipari has been overrated for a while. He should be canned. Kentucky deserves better to be honest. We are gonna whoop ya'll again in your home court for the second time.

Preview